What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WSL 1 Discussion Thread (2015) (2 Viewers)

Sweet Love

IBL Representative
Thought we could us a place to discuss picks, issues, etc., so we do not muddle up the drafting thread. Also thought Rene could use a place to vent when I snipe him :o

I was surprised that after the first ten picks there had been only one of the top wideouts taken when there were some iffy running backs taken instead

I was surprised that after the first ten picks there had been only one of the top wideouts taken when there were some iffy running backs taken instead
By iffy you mean what?
Adrian Peterson - may not even play

Marshawn Lynch - may retire
As we all know, you sometimes have to take BIIIG risks to win these things. Not sure I'm willing to risk that early a pick on those two, but I can't say I blame some for reaching for them. RBs are very thin nowadays.

By iffy you mean what?
Adrian Peterson - may not even playMarshawn Lynch - may retire
As we all know, you sometimes have to take BIIIG risks to win these things. Not sure I'm willing to risk that early a pick on those two, but I can't say I blame some for reaching for them. RBs are very thin nowadays.
am I missing something.....those two went in the other draft....not here right?

By iffy you mean what?
Adrian Peterson - may not even playMarshawn Lynch - may retire
am I missing something.....those two went in the other draft....not here right?
yeah sorry mistaken - still very surprised they went in the first round

:smack:

Ref's Take: Round 1

Best Pick: 1.13 Shadowfax - Odell Beckham, WR, NYG

Now I'm not all up OBJ nuts like the fantasy world will be (that might be a lie, he pretty much won me a league as a WW pickup), but these leagues where you face elimination are different than most fantasy leagues. OBJ had the highest non QB weekly average. Nice snag at 13 if you ask me. Will he sustain that pace, hell I don't know, probably not, but after watching him, I'd roll the dice, he's a weekly difference maker and that gets extra juice in these leagues. People will debate all summer about teams adjusting, Cruz coming back, etc.....not sure it will matter. He's got "it". Not sure Eli will ever drop back and not take a look his way first....would you?

Hmmm Pick: 1.09 BroadwayG - Arian Foster, RB, HOU

Never like to say worse/worst? whatever the hell it is, so just rolling with Hmmm as in alright, ok, but hmmmm....I'm just not sure. Long story short, I know many of us that dismissed Foster missed out on some production. The only reason IMO he gets the nod here is that I just don't feel comfortable hitching my wagon to Foster in the first round. He's a gonna miss time, in survivor that can mean your season is over....boom.....done. I'd prefer not to do that dance and even roll the dice on someone who is explosive and has only shown us a small body of work....like the guy above.

:2cents:

Last edited by a moderator:
I hated the options at the 9 slot. Went with Foster simply for positional scarcity. Seems like good RBs are hard to find after last year's debacle at the top. He's as good a bet as any to finish RB1.

He's as good a bet as any to finish RB1.

really?....you REALLY think that......?....not calling you crazy just curious

So far...

WR - Dez Bryant

RB - Jeremy Hill

RB - Mark Ingram

Have never gone so RB heavy in these leagues, but I got waxed pretty well by you guys in 2014, and prefer that trend not continue. In almost all cases I was real heavy on WR on my survivor teams, and so I did not want to get caught again...BUT looking at filling a QB, TE and 2WRs in the next four rounds, I am going to scream when there is good RB value on the board and I feel the need to pass (mind you, I said "feel the need"...lol).

2.02 - Aaron Rodgers, QB GB - QB1

3.15 - Carlos Hyde, RB SF - RB17

1.15 - Julio Jones, WR ATL - WR6

4.02 - Brandin Cooks, WR NO - WR22

Tough to argue that A-Rod's not good value in the early 2nd even though I've been surprised at how far the top QBs are falling here compared to WSL1. Julio and Cooks make for a good 1/2 duo - stud in his prime plus up-and-coming PPR monster. I think Hyde's "Gore sticks around and pulls an F-Jax" risk for 2015 is being underestimated by many, but his upside if Gore retires or leaves is too high to pass up.

Despite having the best QB in the game I'd have been very tempted to grab Brees anyway if he'd fallen two more spots ... of course, Bass tried that strategy a couple years ago and crashed and burned with it, so I'm not sure what that would have proved other than that I'm a slow learner. :lol:

3.16 Latavius Murray RB OAK

4.01 Tre Mason RB STL

1.16 Calvin Johnson WR DET

2.01 A.J. Green WR CIN

Lots of options at the first turn but these were pretty easy picks for me. I thought they were BPA non QB. Only other consideration was Ashlon Jeffrey instead of Green.

At the next turn I debated quite a bit between who I took and some guys I won't mention yet. In the past I have punted the RB position and it may have ended up costing me. I decided to go ahead and snag a couple here. The RB pool was thinning out and wasn't sure what would be there 30 picks from now. Chose these two as I think they will be entrenched as starters compared to some of the other options. There is some risk here but some upside. Not real excited about Mason going up against the NFC West 6 times a year. While these two may go later in other drafts, I didn't really have that option being on the end. They wouldn't make it back to me. Rolling the dice here and hope that the guys who finished the year as primary guys on their teams carry that over into next year.

QB

4.09 Romo

RB

1.08 Lacy

2.09 Morris

TE

3.08 Bennett

It was a combo scarcity/BPA/stability for all 3. I knew going in I'd go RB in the first and QB earlyish, but as the QB's kept slipping, I was hoping there would be quality left at 4.09. Very happy Romo was still there.

Bennett is a stability risk given the new coaching staff, but counting on Fox/Gase to keep using the TE.

through five rounds

QB - Russell Wilson (5.01)

RB - Le'Veon Bell (1.01)

WR - Jeremy Maclin (2.16) & Martavis Bryant (4.16)

TE - Greg Olsen (3.01)

I like all these players in this format. I was planning on going WR/WR on the 2/3 turn but Olsen looked like a better pick than the receivers available and I would have prefered to draft my RB 2 on the 4/5 turn but my targets all disappeared so I thought I would get a jump on the impending qb run between 5.01 and 6.16.

A lot of good looking teams here...

I've got:

Jeremy Hill

Mark Ingram

Dez Bryant

Mike Wallace

Eric Decker

I think overall it is a solid-ish start; a little concerned about Mike Wallace, but he did finish the season at WR20. I liked my Decker pick...while I realize his numbers were inflated in week 17, I also expect better offensive numbers in general for the Jets (it just HAS to be, right?). He finished as WR26, so I am basically running with a high-end WR1 and a high-end WR3 on my roster thus far. Hill has an outside chance to be a RB1, and Ingram (if healthy) will likely fall into the RB2 area. No misses thus far (IMO) and have a couple of players that are in the upper-echelon of their "slot".

Matt Ryan

Arian Foster

Andre Ellington

Alshon Jeffery

Travis Kelce

Going with my standard of light up top at WR and jumping in at QB at least a round too early. PPG wise, should be set at RB, just a matter of how many G they get, but you can say that with anyone nowadays. Tried to avoid the upcoming quagmire of mediocrity at TE by taking Kelce, who certainly looked the part.

6.01 Tom Brady QB NE

4.01 Tre Mason RB STL

2.01 A.J. Green WR CIN

5.16 Jordan Reed TE WAS

so I took quick look at things before heading to bed last night, as my pick was getting close....knew I needed to take a look at QB with one of the picks at the turn....was a little surprised to see Brady still on the board....not that I will argue with any of the QB's taken ahead of him but still a little surprised...Shadow, Sinr, and Mr I were still OTC before me, but only Sinr didn't have a QB....really thought he would snag Brady since he probably knew I was going to pull the trigger on one...but he didn't....I was happy to see that this morning as I still have Brady in my top 5, so getting him as QB9 was nice...I had the rest of the QB's left ranked much lower and really didn't want to have to try and decide between them....Brady and NE got off to a slow start and had a tough stretch maybe thats why he is falling, people wrote him and the Pats off after the KC game....but after that he was pretty much money from week 5 on....between weeks 5-15 he was QB3 points per week average...I intentionally took Reed ahead of him at 5.16 and Brady at 6.01 because he is after all....a 6th round pick...

almost decided to double up at QB at this turn and kind of play keep away, but TE's are pretty important in these so felt I needed to snag one....I have my eye on a QB I'd like to pair with Brady and I think he will make it back to me....TE might start going....felt Reed offered the highest ceiling of the TE's still available, he can be heavily targeted when healthy....

pretty much set to head in any direction at this point....

6.01 Tom Brady QB NE

4.01 Tre Mason RB STL

2.01 A.J. Green WR CIN

5.16 Jordan Reed TE WAS

so I took quick look at things before heading to bed last night, as my pick was getting close....knew I needed to take a look at QB with one of the picks at the turn....was a little surprised to see Brady still on the board....not that I will argue with any of the QB's taken ahead of him but still a little surprised...Shadow, Sinr, and Mr I were still OTC before me, but only Sinr didn't have a QB....really thought he would snag Brady since he probably knew I was going to pull the trigger on one...but he didn't....I was happy to see that this morning as I still have Brady in my top 5, so getting him as QB9 was nice...I had the rest of the QB's left ranked much lower and really didn't want to have to try and decide between them....Brady and NE got off to a slow start and had a tough stretch maybe thats why he is falling, people wrote him and the Pats off after the KC game....but after that he was pretty much money from week 5 on....between weeks 5-15 he was QB3 points per week average...I intentionally took Reed ahead of him at 5.16 and Brady at 6.01 because he is after all....a 6th round pick...

almost decided to double up at QB at this turn and kind of play keep away, but TE's are pretty important in these so felt I needed to snag one....I have my eye on a QB I'd like to pair with Brady and I think he will make it back to me....TE might start going....felt Reed offered the highest ceiling of the TE's still available, he can be heavily targeted when healthy....

pretty much set to head in any direction at this point....
I was shocked Brady was still on the board when it got back to me - I had Witten and McKinnon queued up to go basically assuming that Sinr would jump on him. Of course he snagged my choice at TE instead, so that left me in a quandary ... I don't know that either Reed or Cameron with their injury histories are great value at this point, but there's at least TE1 upside with either ... and in a 2PPR format with 28 picks until my next one I can't afford to get left out in the cold. Oh the joys of being near the turn ...

5.15 - Jerick McKinnon, RB MIN - RB27

6.02 - Jordan Cameron, TE FA - TE12

Round 2:

Best Pick:

2.12 Busman - Emmanuel Sanders, WR13, DEN

Hmmmm Pick:

2.13 Old Milwaukee - Julius Thomas, ,TE3, DEN

gonna discuss these both at the same time....Sanders: turning into a pretty complete WR, IMO he has really elevated his game....I know some will say Manning has something to do with that and to a certain extent that is true....but as a Bronco hater who has watched every game since I live here in CO, I think he is the real deal....why the best pick of the round?....well to be completely honest (and maybe I shuoldn't be bringing this up) Julius and Welker are both probably playing elsewhere next year....Sanders and DT are going to hold down the fort....DEN really can't afford both DT and JT.....even in the Indy game Sanders could have had a huge game had Manning hit him when he had beat the defense....Manning kept over throwing him which was really strange...anyway, Manning is coming back and I expect Sanders to be heavily involved and a great play in best ball format...

JT...probably not going to be a Bronco next year .......and even sans injury I think he is very QB depedant....I think there will be some stat chasing with JT even when he moves on....people will still think it's talent....don't get me wrong, he has some skills, but I don't think he is the slam dunk TE3 next year that he will be drafted as in most leagues....I expect a significant dropoff unless he lands in another elite QB situation....I question his motivation and I think DEN has as well, they were not happy with him down the stretch....he hates/refuses to block and not sure that fits into Kubiak's zone blocking scheme....JT won't be on many of my teams, I may swing and miss, but I have a feeling he is playing elsewhere and not in as good of a situation and I think his numbers will decline significantly....

:twocents:

:banned:

Round 3:

Best Pick: 3.07 jeaton6 - Kelvin Benjamin, WR20, CAR

Third round saw qb's, rb's, wr's and te's all go.....like the KB pick the best as the 20th WR off the board......seemed like the safest of the wr picks as I am not sold on Hopkins/Watkins, etc. just yet.....entrenched, targets, seems like a decent bet to finish higher than WR20 in year 2...

Hmmmm Pick (not including Gordon): 3.15 Mr. Irrelevant - Carlos Hyde, RB17, SF

name the RB that finished the season with these numbers in the last two games?

51-302-1 (6.0 yards per carry).........158 yards week 16, 144 week 17

if you said Frank Gore you win a prize....

the torch may indeed get passed, but I'm not rollling with Hyde as my RB1 just yet.....need to let the smoke clear....might be a great pick, just not sure I'd roll the dice until I see Gore gone...

:2cents:

:banned:

through seven rounds

RB - Le'Veon Bell (1.01)

WR - Jeremy Maclin (2.16), Martavis Bryant (4.16), Anquan Boldin (6.16)

TE - Greg Olsen (3.01) & Charles Clay (7.01)

Glad to get Boldin there and decided to take Clay and strengthen TE over picking a mediocre RB2

Glad to get Boldin there and decided to take Clay and strengthen TE over picking a mediocre RB2
somehow I missed Boldin or would have taken him over Andre Johnson. I passed on Clay thinking I could get him after the turn. So, I messed that up pretty good. Nice picks.

through seven rounds

RB - Le'Veon Bell (1.01)

Curious as to your thought process there ... as (a) it seems like 3.01 is a lot of capital to spend on a pick that you feel the need to back up this quickly and (b) Olsen's pretty much the most reliable TE in the NFL whose name doesn't start with a G. Besides, what's the alternative to a "mediocre RB2"? A "less than mediocre RB2" that's likely to be what you're stuck with at the 8/9 turn?

Don't get me wrong, I like doubling up on TE in these things - but not sure I'd have gone that way after picking Olsen ...

through seven rounds

RB - Le'Veon Bell (1.01)

Curious as to your thought process there ... as (a) it seems like 3.01 is a lot of capital to spend on a pick that you feel the need to back up this quickly and (b) Olsen's pretty much the most reliable TE in the NFL whose name doesn't start with a G. Besides, what's the alternative to a "mediocre RB2"? A "less than mediocre RB2" that's likely to be what you're stuck with at the 8/9 turn?

Don't get me wrong, I like doubling up on TE in these things - but not sure I'd have gone that way after picking Olsen ...
With two ppr tight ends are very valuable in this format so why not have two good ones - Olsen is definitely a Tier 2 tight end but even he had four games with less than ten points last season - Why wouldn't I have another good alternative to hopefully cover the bye week and any low weeks Olsen might have?

And btw IMO RB2 is the least valuable pick I could make at that point - sure I will have a committee instead of a clear RB1 and RB2 and then some fillers but that is how I prefer to construct my roster.

Massive run at QB...I was going to hold out, but felt there was little else I could depend on besides Andy Dalton (good thing this is not a playoff league). I was targeting someone else who I hope is still out there when it swings back to me.

8.02 - Teddy Bridgewater, QB MIN - QB21

5.15 - Jerick McKinnon, RB MIN - RB27

7.15 - Steve Smith, WR BAL - WR44

6.02 - Jordan Cameron, TE FA - TE12

I'm trying to decide if spending an 8th-round pick on someone to back up Aaron freakin' Rodgers just because he happens to be the BPA left on my board is crazy like a fox, or just stupid.

I think I already know the answer, but whatever.

Matt Ryan

Colin Kapernick

Arian Foster

Andre Ellington

Reggie Bush

Alshon Jeffery

Vincent Jackson

Travis Kelce

Was hoping for a running QB who can have the 2 or 3 huge games per year to pair with Ryan, Kapernick fits the bill. RBs are not just devalued in the NFL, but in the WSL as well. I'll have to pick and choose carefully with WR to hit on that late round contributer.

6.01 Tom Brady QB NE

4.01 Tre Mason RB STL

2.01 A.J. Green WR CIN

7.15 Davante Adams WR GB

8.01 Percy Harvin WR NYJ

5.16 Jordan Reed TE WAS

Had to make some decisions at the 7/8 turn. There was one player who was sticking out like a sore thumb, but I passed. Thought about RB cause there is a little uncertainty there, but decided you know, I took the guys I got with two of my first four picks, so Ima gonna ride them and fill in later. If I #### the bed on them, it might be a little too late to try and recover and why screw up the rest of my draft playing catchup. None of the RB's left knocked my socks off and felt worthy of a pick at 7/8 turn. Soooooo....I said screw it, let's go for some pop...go for the win...risk/reward...swing for fences....go for the green, knock it on Roy.....

Didn't really consider Adams a super risky pick....Harvin makes up for both of them there. The way I see Adams......he could be a homerun, but is probably no worse than a ground rule double. Cobb's status just determines how far the fences are. We will see if Harvin is back in NY, if not, he will play somewhere and wherever he goes they will probably try to use his unique skill set to their advantage. Guess I'm kinda of giving Harvin a clean slate/fresh start in my mind. Could be a bad call, but could help win this thing. 8th round I'll roll the dice on a potential difference maker.

so far, think I have a chance to be lowest scoring some weeks, and maybe lap the field a couple times on others....

through nine rounds

RB - Le'Veon Bell (1.01), Dennard Robinson (8.16)

WR - Jeremy Maclin (2.16), Martavis Bryant (4.16), Anquan Boldin (6.16), John Brown (9.01)

Very happy to add two big play guys on this turn in Robinson and Brown (and Brown especially if Fitz and the Cardinals can't work out a contract renegotion)

Through 8 picks, the theme of my draft seems to be slipping value:

QB: 3.11 Peyton Manning (QB3), 7.11 Nick Foles (QB18).

If stories of an arm injury are accurate, Manning could be great value late third. If he matches 2014 numbers, he'd still be appropriate value, and he's already stated he's coming back. Not sure why Foles has slipped so much. Philly isn't going to pay the price to go up to get Mariota, and even with his shaky start o last season he was well out-pacing a QB18 price-tag. If that O-line gets back to 2013 health, Nick will be a top 10 QB. If it doesn't, I'm very confidant he'll still easily out-perform QB18 in a Chip Kelly offense.

RB: 4.6 Melvin Gordon (RB20), 6.06 Ryan Mathews (RB29)

Took a bit of a risk here at RB1, but some rookie RB will end up well ahead of RB20, and Gordon is as good a bet as any to be that RB. Mathew's injury history is scary, but when healthy he's been much better than RB29, and his end of year totals have always been much better as well. No way he should have fallen this far. Obviously a weak spot overall here, and I'll have to spend at least a couple of mid round picks at RB, but love the value I got here.

WR: 1.11 Demaryius Thomas (WR2), 2.06 Mike Evans (WR10), 8.06 Michael Crabtree (WR 49)

Loved getting a top 3 WR stud at pick 11, and firmly believe Evans flirts with top 10 production this year after a terrific rookie campaign. Neither of them represents sick value though (and I'm sure some would consider both a hair early), but Crabtree at WR49 is all upside. The guy still has plenty of talent and would anyone be shocked if he put up solid WR2 numbers?

TE: 5.11 Zach Ertz (TE9)

Meh. I think he has the talent to out-produce this draft slot but hasn't been leaned on consistently enough in Philly. 2015 could be the year. If it's not, He should still put up lower end TE1 production. Unsexy and relatively safe pick here with a little upside.

renesauz said:
Through 8 picks, the theme of my draft seems to be slipping value:

QB: 3.11 Peyton Manning (QB3), 7.11 Nick Foles (QB18).

If stories of an arm injury are accurate, Manning could be great value late third. If he matches 2014 numbers, he'd still be appropriate value, and he's already stated he's coming back. Not sure why Foles has slipped so much. Philly isn't going to pay the price to go up to get Mariota, and even with his shaky start o last season he was well out-pacing a QB18 price-tag. If that O-line gets back to 2013 health, Nick will be a top 10 QB. If it doesn't, I'm very confidant he'll still easily out-perform QB18 in a Chip Kelly offense.

RB: 4.6 Melvin Gordon (RB20), 6.06 Ryan Mathews (RB29)

Took a bit of a risk here at RB1, but some rookie RB will end up well ahead of RB20, and Gordon is as good a bet as any to be that RB. Mathew's injury history is scary, but when healthy he's been much better than RB29, and his end of year totals have always been much better as well. No way he should have fallen this far. Obviously a weak spot overall here, and I'll have to spend at least a couple of mid round picks at RB, but love the value I got here.

WR: 1.11 Demaryius Thomas (WR2), 2.06 Mike Evans (WR10), 8.06 Michael Crabtree (WR 49)

Loved getting a top 3 WR stud at pick 11, and firmly believe Evans flirts with top 10 production this year after a terrific rookie campaign. Neither of them represents sick value though (and I'm sure some would consider both a hair early), but Crabtree at WR49 is all upside. The guy still has plenty of talent and would anyone be shocked if he put up solid WR2 numbers?

TE: 5.11 Zach Ertz (TE9)

Meh. I think he has the talent to out-produce this draft slot but hasn't been leaned on consistently enough in Philly. 2015 could be the year. If it's not, He should still put up lower end TE1 production. Unsexy and relatively safe pick here with a little upside.
Like what you did at QB and RB. Foles is a huge steal.

Don't care for the RBs. They look great until they get buried behind someone like Stewart, Perterson, Forte, etc. Won't touch Matthews in bb survivor.

DT was very good value. I also really like the Crabtree pick.

I just don't get Ertz. Seems like he should be a stud. Now sure what is going on there.

through eleven rounds

RB - Le'Veon Bell (1.01), Dennard Robinson (8.16), Branden Oliver (10.16), Pierre Thomas (11.01)

WR - Jeremy Maclin (2.16), Martavis Bryant (4.16), Anquan Boldin (6.16), John Brown (9.01)

Shoring up the RB2 committee nicely with Oliver and Thomas

QB - Romo (4.09), Flacco (7.08)

Backed up Romo earlier than I thought I would, but glad I did as by the time round 8 got to me, Bortles was the only QB left that I wanted

RB - Lacy (1.08), Morris (2.09), Gore (10.09)

Still happy with Lacy and Morris, but was deciding between Allen and an RB and guessed a TE run was coming. Blew that... 12 of the next 16 picks were RB. Chose Gore over Randle. Not sure which RB I would have taken over Allen - was looking at Bradshaw, Andre Williams, Rashad Jennings, Christine Michael and Blount and most likely would have grabbed Blount.

WR - LaFell (5.08), Wright (6.09), Baldwin (8.09), Woods (11.08)

All my WR's spots are by committee - downside of waiting until round 5 for WR1. I chose Baldwin over Woods in the 8th, and Woods was still around in the 11th - either I took Baldwin early or was lucky to get Woods late. I'm thinking it's a little of both.

TE - Bennett (3.08), Allen (9.08)

Love both. Had I realized I could grab Allen in the 9th, I would have taken a WR in the third (probably DeSean Jackson).

Like the squad overall, but going to need a little luck at WR.

6.01 Tom Brady QB NE

4.01 Tre Mason RB STL

9.16 Devonta Freeman RB ATL

10.01 Christine Michael RB SEA

2.01 A.J. Green WR CIN

7.15 Davante Adams WR GB

8.01 Percy Harvin WR NYJ

11.16 Justin Blackmon WR JAC

12.01 Cody Latimer WR DEN

5.16 Jordan Reed TE WAS

9-10 turn: Added Freeman and Michael here kinda of continuing a pattern of reaching for some upside and hoping it hits. Freeman should keep a decent role in ATL with an outside chance of being the primary guy. Michael pick is based solely on Lynch possibly leaving SEA. If he does I think I have a stud, if not it's a wasted pick. He has been waiting in the wings for awhlie now and if Lynch gets greedy and declines the extension offered and decides to hold out etc, SEA may realize they can do okay without him and roll with Turbin/Michael. With 2 starters on board, I rolled the dice.

11-12 turn: Added Blackmon and Latimer. Current indications look promising for a Blackmon return. I added him earlier in WSL 3 as I am willing to take the risk at this point in the draft. The ROI should be pretty good if he plays. His has been boderline beastly when he is on the field, targets, catches, YAC. If he got his stuff together, they may give him time served and he could be back in the mix. Living in CO I get way more juice about the Broncos then I really care to hear. Welker does not want to come back, DT will be resigned, but JT is probably gonzo, don't think they can afford both with all the money tied up in Manning and all those new toys they bought last year. Fantasy points can be had as the 3rd WR in DEN, although that took a step back last year. For Latimer, it's just a question of getting on the field. He has displayed some solid skills when given the chance. And under the new regime, he may get more of an opportunity. Addition by subtraction with JT and Welker moving on. Latimer should overtake Andre Caldwell during the offseason and slide right into a shot at fantasy productivity. Yeah they may run a little more, but Manning still gonna get his. An injury to either Sanders or DT gives a serious bump.

taking a few more risks than I normally do in these....need the cards to fall right a little with my last 4 WR, and 2 RB's.....figure I may hit on a couple, maybe miss on a couple.....hopefully can add a little stability mixed in to the impending DST/PK runs.....but sometimes that is really hard to do on the turns.....my next 4 picks may have to be dedicated to DST and PK...

Matt Ryan

Colin Kapernick

Arian Foster

Andre Ellington

Reggie Bush

Darren Sproles

Alshon Jeffery

Vincent Jackson

Greg Jennings

Andre Holmes

Marqise Lee

Travis Kelce

Feeling very secure in QB and RB. WR and TE will need a little bit of luck. Picking in the middle of the rounds is not very fun, I've had hopes and dreams dashed at every turn.

Users who are viewing this thread