What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Man Seeking Woman on FXX (1 Viewer)

I got up to the Hitler part in the first episode and saved it to watch later. I thought it was going to be a standard comedy but it looks pretty crazy. Second ep. was good?

Send a pic of your #### and say guess who!

The friend is the best character on the show, he kills it every time he is on screen. The troll/Hitler/priest/centcom stuff reminds me a little of Chuck, a little over the top and nerdy but still pretty funny. I'll give it a shot.

I thought the 2nd episode was better. I loved the military summit for the text message with the guy who was Commander Tigh on BSG. That was killing me.

Send JK. SEND JK!

I just tuned into this. A little emo, but there were a few funny gags.

Them looking for his #### is an over-the-top, kind of funny gag.

Anyone have an idea where I can find the first episodes. Tried FXX.com and Hulu but neither will let me watch because my dish account doesn't allow access. :wall:

Last edited by a moderator:
snellman said:
Anyone have an idea where I can find the first episodes. Tried FXX.com and Hulu but neither will let me watch because my dish account doesn't allow access. :wall:
thedarewall.com should have them

I watched the first episode and thought it was good, but wasn't sure it could keep up. The second and third episodes were even funnier than the first. This show cracks me up. When the bartender throws them both their wangs, I lost it. :lmao: "Left my credit card at the bar."

This show is really funny. I haven't seen this week's episode but while it's still been good so far this season, they've toned down the crazy a bit. The insane directions that this show goes to is what I like most.

Tanaka!

Maybe it's because I watch the Eric Andre Show and nothing can compete with the crazy on that show.

Just binged Seasons 1 & 2 on Hulu. Waiting on current season to hit On Demand so I can catch-up. Love it! Got my wife hooked, too. The Wedding in Hell episode and the Troll date had her cracking up. 

Tanaka. 

Users who are viewing this thread