What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Charlotte McKinney appreciation thread (1 Viewer)

Saw this a couple days ago. Apparently will only be shown on the west coast..so glad I was able to watch it online a few dozen times.

Besides the obvious benefits of freezing the video at :30, note the sign to the left. :lmao: There's gotta be a story "behind" that.

Besides the obvious benefits of freezing the video at :30, note the sign to the left. :lmao: There's gotta be a story "behind" that.
Looks to be carlsjr.com backwards possibly?
Can't quite make out the web address.
rjslrac dot com
:homer: :doh:

:thumbup: was hard to see on my small laptop screen. maybe I should wear my glasses...

Not going to argue since that wasn't the point.
And going through her instagram I don't think Upton is prettier. If so, not by much.
Yeah I have to agree here.Upton may have her in the face department by a slight edge and the McKinney has a better body by a slight edge so it's pretty even if anything for me at least.

I would go McKinney for the better body but that's me.

just once I would like to order a burger at a fast food restaurant and have it look like it does on the commercial

FYI- she has a couple google images in a see through net type shirt that tell her story pretty well :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread