What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FBG loses its Tremendous Upside: RIP friend (2 Viewers)

Doctor Detroit

Please remove your headgear
Koya reporting he is in the hospital in bad shape from an infection, like really bad shape.

TU (Sean) is a super guy, one of the nicest and most gregarious people you could possibly know.

Hang in there GB!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoping your recovery time is tremendous, and prognosis all upside.

You have always been one of the most class acts, with one of the most benevolent board presences, consistently lucid outlooks and takes and incisive senses of humor in the FFA in my decade plus tenure at FBG. Get well soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
I went to a Yankees/Tigers game with him and my woman for my birthday a few years back. They spent most of the game talking about music and literature.

He's like super mega crazy smart. He also can cut a rug with the best of them.

I couldn't bring myself to start the thread. The reason TU (Sean) is one of my best friends today is because of this board.

After the hockey strike ended I get a PM the afternoon before the first game of the season. Sean and a couple friends were going and their friend bailed last min... he didn't know me anything more than "Koya" but figured the ticket shouldn't go to waste. Met him outside MSG - they were they guys in the ranger jerseys (yeah, thanks for the tip there). Somehow we did find one another, and literally from that day forth he has become one of, if not my best, friend.

Guy has a heart of gold. Has been dealing with some tough issues with his mother's health, and unfortunately, and not surprisingly, his focus was solely on others and unfortunately that meant he was not as attuned to his own health concerns, figuring he'd deal with some ailments after his mother got better (she is doing better as I understand).

This past Thursday, Sean complained to his father about shortness of breath. Rushed to the hospital and they sedated him. Going through near total organ failure and has not awoken since. I'm crushed, many of us who know this man and all the good within him, are.

We are giving every thought, and prayer and well wish we have, but the collective mojo of the FFA could not be put to better use.

Love you, Sean. Keep fighting.

:kicksrock: TU get better man. Someone set up the donation drive so we can send a f'n card with beer for when he gets better.

Hey TU, best wishes, support, prayers, the hand of friendship and positive thoughts for you today and every day moving forward. Whatever you're going through you're obviously well loved here, you will overcome this. - SID

I couldn't bring myself to start the thread. The reason TU (Sean) is one of my best friends today is because of this board.

After the hockey strike ended I get a PM the afternoon before the first game of the season. Sean and a couple friends were going and their friend bailed last min... he didn't know me anything more than "Koya" but figured the ticket shouldn't go to waste. Met him outside MSG - they were they guys in the ranger jerseys (yeah, thanks for the tip there). Somehow we did find one another, and literally from that day forth he has become one of, if not my best, friend.

Guy has a heart of gold. Has been dealing with some tough issues with his mother's health, and unfortunately, and not surprisingly, his focus was solely on others and unfortunately that meant he was not as attuned to his own health concerns, figuring he'd deal with some ailments after his mother got better (she is doing better as I understand).

This past Thursday, Sean complained to his father about shortness of breath. Rushed to the hospital and they sedated him. Going through near total organ failure and has not awoken since. I'm crushed, many of us who know this man and all the good within him, are.

We are giving every thought, and prayer and well wish we have, but the collective mojo of the FFA could not be put to better use.

Love you, Sean. Keep fighting.
That sounds horrible. Keep fighting Sean!

Christ. Thoughts and prayers, big guy. You got this. We still have that PJ gig to catch...

Koya- where is he??

Sending positive thoughts. TU is a good dude - always enjoyed his posts in all the music threads over the years.

Users who are viewing this thread