What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2015 PDSL Sign Up Thread (1 Viewer)

BassNBrew

Footballguy
Post here if you want in. More details later.

Entries thru Post 57:

1. BassNBrew x
  2. Norseman x
  3. BroadwayG x
  4. Mr. Irrelevant x
  5. Fresh Prince of Bel Nor x
  6. tex x
  7. Sinrman x
  8. Shadowfax x
  9. bro1ncos x
  10. Crippler x
  11. Nugget x
  12. Fiddles x
  13. Stephen Holloway x
  14. Soulfly3 x
  15. Duckboy x
  16. krsone21 x
  17. FUBAR
  18. OldMilwaukee
  19. Reaper
  20. FF Ninja
  21. Jeff Pasquino
  22. FF Wiseguy
  23. bicycle_seat_sniffer
  24. Stinkin Ref
  25. Sweet Love
  26. Fullback Fro
  27. Aaron Rudnicki
  28. by_the_sea_wannabe
  29. Catbird
  30. BusMan
  31. HellToupee
  32. ryheaps
  33. dirtyjay
  34. jeaton6
  35. Rudy
  36. nittanylion
  37. renesauz
  38. valence
  39. kardplayer
Updated thru 3/27 (Post 57)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in.

Mind if I put up a poll on 18 vs. 20 rounds?
These have always been 20 except for the year we did 24 rounds. Consensus was that was too many rounds.
Bleh, never mind. I thought I remembered WSLs being 20 and all the rest 18, but looking back over my PDSL team from last year turns out it was 20 after all.

I'll cut and paste this post when it's time for SSL sign-ups though ... :)

BTW, why are all of these leagues 16 teams? Most redraft leagues are 12.
Twilight and myself started these leagues as an offshoot of a FBG.com survivor commentary draft over a decade ago (probably on old yellow). Several of us hardcore posters didn't make the cut into the draft so we started our own league. It originated as commentary on the picks being the main reason for the league. We had more than 12 people so we went with 16 and it aligned well the the 16 week regular season. We've stuck with 16 because it's unique and forces us to look deep into the player pool and promotes strategy decisions different from our standard leagues. Interest spread and we ended up with a bunch of these leagues.

can't wait.

really hope every gives a little logic on their picks... doesnt have to be a novel. a line or two is always nice

Twilight and myself started these leagues as an offshoot of a FBG.com survivor commentary draft over a decade ago (probably on old yellow). Several of us hardcore posters didn't make the cut into the draft so we started our own league. It originated as commentary on the picks being the main reason for the league. We had more than 12 people so we went with 16 and it aligned well the the 16 week regular season. We've stuck with 16 because it's unique and forces us to look deep into the player pool and promotes strategy decisions different from our standard leagues. Interest spread and we ended up with a bunch of these leagues.
with 32 teams now it is also almost perfect from a strategy perspective......

Let's get the draft order up and get rolling!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Been dying to draft since.... Late August
I'll set the start date later but it will be in mid to late March after free agency has been open and the combine. There will be another set of drafts in May after the NFL draft.

Good stuff. Thanks, it's always interesting to see how these things get started.

Good stuff. Thanks, it's always interesting to see how these things get started.
I think FBG saw the interest in these leagues and rolled out Ultimate Survivor for a few years and then eventually made the FBG contest a survivor style. I think Dodds originally created the concept.

Should still set the draft order so we can research our brains out and make this the best draft ever.

(yes, I am that desperate for football action)

Users who are viewing this thread