What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty and Redraft: Jaelen Strong 26 year old free agent (1 Viewer)

Biabreakable

Footballguy
NFL Draft Preview 2015: WR Jaelen Strong

The Sports Quotient’s annual Draft Preview series returns! Over the course of the next 10 weeks, we will analyze the top NFL prospects at each position. This first week, the focus is on wide receivers. Today’s wideout is Jaelen Strong out of Arizona State.

College Career

Declaring for the draft as a redshirt junior, Strong only played in two seasons with the Sun Devils. The wideout made a name for himself at the junior college level at Pierce College in Los Angeles. Strong was ranked a four-star prospect at Pierce before eventually transferring to Arizona State in 2012. When he saw his first action on the field the following season (2013), Strong didn’t hesitate to break out onto the scene, grabbing 75 receptions for 1,122 yards and seven touchdowns. In his first six starts, he managed to reach at least 100 yards receiving in five straight games. His accolades would earn him Second-Team All-Pac-12 Honors for the 2013 season.

Yet, there was still more to come from Strong. In this past season as a redshirt junior, the Sun Devil would build upon his impressive sophomore campaign. Strong captured the third most receptions in a season by any ASU player with 82, and his 1,165 yards were good enough for fifth place in the Arizona State history books as well. He went on to add 10 more touchdowns to his resume in 2014, garnering national recognition for being one of the nation’s best receivers in such a short period of time. Strong was named an ESPN All-American, First-Team All-Pac-12, and a Biletnikoff Award semifinalist in his finale season with the Sun Devils.

Pros

If you like the big guys who can go up and get the rock, Jaelen Strong is your dude. At 6’3″ and 215 lbs, this guy is a physical specimen that can line up outside the numbers or in the slot. Catching the 50/50 balls are Strong’s specialty; he does a phenomenal job of high-pointing the football and maintaining possession. Strong thrives in man coverage situations where he can “box out” corners with his big frame and create mismatches. He also has a basketball background to thank, and as we all know, that certainly never hurts. While he is not a tight end, Tony Gonzalez, Jimmy Graham, and Antonio Gates are all big names who had the hoops pedigree.

In terms of playmaking, Strong possesses big-play ability as a deep threat that can stretch the defense. He was consistent at beating press coverage in college, and while he is not going to wow you in terms of speed, he is deceptively fast in terms of running by secondaries and getting open for the deep ball. Strong also will give you the effort you are looking for after he catches the ball; he’s not the most shifty guy in space, but he will fight for YAC and sometimes surprise you with what he can pick up afterwards. However, the most intriguing part of Strong’s game is the incredible pair of strong hands he has. No pun intended. Once he gets his mitts on the ball, it becomes a task to try and pry that thing away. What to love most though is that the spectacular catch is routine for him. Turn on the tape and you see stuff like this:

Cons

While watching Strong physically abuse defenses can be mesmerizing, do not be fooled. Strong has his fair share of concerns that need to be addressed before he can be a star in the NFL. The most glaring weakness he has right now might prove to be a big one at the next level; Strong struggles with creating separation when running his routes. It seems as though every time the ball his thrown his way, completed or not, Strong has a defender right on his hip in a position to make a play on the ball. Rarely did I see Strong catch a ball with more than a few yards of space around him. This is because he wins too often with physicality, and at times solely relies on it. It makes him too one-dimensional and easier to read as a route-runner.

To be fair, Strong’s route tree was very limited at ASU. Back shoulder fades (his go-to route at Arizona State), drags, and slants were just about everything he ran for the most part. So, while it may have been the offensive scheme that kept Strong from staying unpredictable and creating some separation, this still means he will have to expand his route tree at the next level and develop into a more polished route runner. Strong also tends to have the occasional easy drop, and with hands like his, there is no excuse for that. Durability could be an issue as well, Strong had to leave games hurt on many occasions.

Grade

Overall, Strong is somewhat of a mixed bag, but his ceiling is tremendously high. If he is put in the right situation where he can be coached up and develop the finesse skills of his game, the sky is the limit for this kid. Strong is a raw talent, and that means he is certainly going to need some work and time to be successful at the pro level. With that being said, Strong already has all of the physical tools in place to make it happen. If he can grasp the technique and fundamentals of playing the receiver position, watch out. While Strong belongs more in the 2nd round to me, don’t be surprised if he is taken as early as the mid-first-round.

Best Fit

There are several teams in the latter part of the first round that make the most sense for Strong. One location would be Baltimore under a superb coaching staff. Torrey Smith might be out the door in free agency, so Strong would have the chance to make an impact from the get-go. He could replace the departing Smith’s knack for making big plays while learning from the Smith on the other side, Steve Smith. Although the veteran plays a different way than Strong, this is how the young prospect would further develop his game. Smith could be a mentor to Strong in teaching him how to run routes and get open. Another spot that makes sense is New England. Brady hasn’t had a true deep threat since Randy Moss, and we know how good those offenses were. Nobody is saying Strong is the next Moss, but with guidance from Belichick and Brady, he could become another down-the-field weapon in the Pats’ arsenal. Brady makes everyone better, and if they could get this kid on the right track, game over.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Draft breakdown games

College Stats

Last edited by a moderator:
Rotoworld:

Arizona State WR Jaelen Strong logged 4.51 and 4.44 forty times at the NFL Scouting Combine.
Strong (6-foot-2, 217 pounds) measured in an inch shorter than his listed collegiate height. You already know he can leap off the carpet and go and get the ball, and showed why in posting a spectacular 42-inch vertical and 10-foot-3 broad jump. NFL Media draft analyst Lance Zierlein compares Strong, a late Round 1 or early Round 2 prospect, to Dwayne Bowe.

Feb 21 - 11:19 PM

Rotoworld:

An NFL scout told the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel that Arizona State WR Jaelen Strong "plays like his last name."
"Average to above-average speed," the scout said. "He'll probably play early. His ceiling isn't high, but he's going to be a good, solid, starting wide receiver with good hands. Physical frame. Really good field awareness. Very good in the red zone. Just not a stretch-the-field vertical receiver. More of a short to intermediate type." The 6-foot-2, 217-pound Strong caught 157 passes for 2,287 yards (14.6) and 17 scores in two seasons for the Sun Devils.

Source: Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Mar 1 - 12:48 PM

Rotoworld:

Arizona State WR Jaelen Strong "saw himself shrink in Indy," joked ESPN's Mel Kiper.
Strong (6-foot-2, 217 pounds) measured in an inch shorter than his listed collegiate height at the NFL Scouting Combine. He logged 4.51 and 4.44 forty times, and added a spectacular 42-inch vertical and 10-foot-3 broad jump. NFL Media draft analyst Lance Zierlein compares Strong, a late Round 1 or early Round 2 prospect, to Dwayne Bowe. "He's a force down the field and on contested balls, and the 4.44 speed is really good for a physical matchup threat who will play near 220 pounds," Kiper wrote.

Source: ESPN Insider
Mar 2 - 6:39 PM

Rotoworld:

Arizona State WR Jaelen Strong "saw himself shrink in Indy," joked ESPN's Mel Kiper.
Strong (6-foot-2, 217 pounds) measured in an inch shorter than his listed collegiate height at the NFL Scouting Combine. He logged 4.51 and 4.44 forty times, and added a spectacular 42-inch vertical and 10-foot-3 broad jump. NFL Media draft analyst Lance Zierlein compares Strong, a late Round 1 or early Round 2 prospect, to Dwayne Bowe. "He's a force down the field and on contested balls, and the 4.44 speed is really good for a physical matchup threat who will play near 220 pounds," Kiper wrote.

Jaelen Strong has much better catching ability than Dwayne Bowe ever had in my opinion.

Rotoworld:

Jaelen Strong has much better catching ability than Dwayne Bowe ever had in my opinion.
Bowe was a lot more physical, though, in college. He got softer as the years went by.

Xue said:
Biabreakable said:
Rotoworld:

Bowe was a lot more physical, though, in college. He got softer as the years went by.
People seem to forget that Bowe was a legit WR1 at one point in time and a pretty good WR. Hasn't been for at least 3 seasons, unfortunately.

I never like Dwayne Bowe even as a rookie prospect. I remember people comparing him to Terrell Owens as a prospect because of his physicality and also because of bad drops and lack of concentration.

I feel validated somewhat in my assessment of him as a rookie prospect because Dwayne Bowe has a career catch rate of 56% which is well below the average for a WR. Here is his catch rate by season:

60.2%
54.5%
54.0%
54.1%
57.0%
51.8%
55.3%
63.2%

It was never good. Even early on in his career. His best mark was actually last season on reduced targets.

He did have 15 TD in his fourth season. Which is perhaps TO like.

I haven't forgotten how poor he was as a receiver coming in to the league and throughout his career. But I guess I still disagree with people about that.

I'm concerned about Strong's low catch rate this year (54.7% - less than Bowe's NFL average), and the low yards per target that went along with it (7.7 YPT). College receivers whose YPT is that low rarely go on to be successful in the NFL (more on that here), and the low catch rate is unfortunately consistent with the "struggles with creating separation" part of his scouting report.

This is new information for me that I have not considered yet as far as 2014 WR target data. Thanks to ZWK for bringing it to my attention.

If I combine 2013 and 2014 target data for Jaelen Strong I get 270 targets 157 receptions 58.15% catch rate 2287 yards 8.5 yards per target

Rotoworld:

Arizona State WR Jaelen Strong may have moved into the late Round 1 discussion based on his combine performance, NFL Network's Curtis Conway said.
"You talk about a big-bodied guy who understands attacking the football at its highest point -- at Arizona State he did a lot of back-shoulder catching, and I love that because you can never guard him," Conway said. "His stock is rising after the combine." Strong (6-foot-2, 217 pounds) measured in an inch shorter than his listed collegiate height at the combine, though he logged 4.51 and 4.44 forty times, and added a spectacular 42-inch vertical and 10-foot-3 broad jump. "He's a force down the field and on contested balls, and the 4.44 speed is really good for a physical matchup threat who will play near 220 pounds," ESPN's Mel Kiper recently wrote.

Source: NFL.com
Mar 4 - 12:26 AM

I'm concerned about Strong's low catch rate this year (54.7% - less than Bowe's NFL average), and the low yards per target that went along with it (7.7 YPT). College receivers whose YPT is that low rarely go on to be successful in the NFL (more on that here), and the low catch rate is unfortunately consistent with the "struggles with creating separation" part of his scouting report.
How does Strong compare to his own teammates? How do the other WRs compare to their own teammates as well? Is it a QB issue?

How does Strong compare to his own teammates? How do the other WRs compare to their own teammates as well? Is it a QB issue?
This year Arizona State averaged 7.58 YPA when they were not throwing to Strong vs. 7.70 YPA when they were throwing to him, so Strong did 0.12 YPA better than his teammates (though this counts "throwaway" as a teammate). For comparison, Amari Cooper was at +3.18 this year, Kevin White +1.97, DeVante Parker +6.05, Breshad Perriman +3.82, Devin Funchess +1.54, Devin Smith +8.30, Dorial Green-Beckham +1.43 (in 2013). The average for a WR who leads his team in receiving yards is about +2.3, and almost every WR prospect who is being talked about is over +1.0 (the other two exceptions are Coates & Montgomery, who both had bad years in 2014 but were better in 2013).

Jaelen Strong was also better in 2013 than 2014

I did not have a concern about Strong's catch rate before ZWK brought this issue to my attention. He had a 62.5% catch rate in 2013

He certainly needs to get better at route running. Too often he would let the defensive back covering him force him to the sideline. Some times he made the catch but would be out of bounds because of this.

I watched his game against UCLA again this morning and charted the targets.

1st target on a drag route over the middle the pass was too low and Strong was not able to get under it and make the catch.

2nd target was a free play as the defender was caught off sides. Strong makes the catch on a back shoulder fade.

3rd target was on a slant pattern where he never got open and the ball was batted down by Kendricks. Should not have been thrown.

4th target Strong is able to get ahead of the defender and makes a good catch on a pass over the defender.

5th target is a quick screen pass that Strong is able to get past the defender for a 1st down.

6th target was a free play due to a defender being off sides. Strong runs a slant over the middle but the pass was behind him and he doesn't make the catch.

7th target Strong gets a good release off the line but the pass is underthrown and intercepted by Anthony Jefferson who makes a great play on the ball. Jefferson gets away with a hand grab and face guarding on the play.

8th target Strong runs and out and up route but the pass is a bit off target.

9th target Strong runs a slant route but fails to make the catch which was catchable.

10th target is a back Shoulder fade that Strong makes the catch on. The defender had his hand on Strong's shoulder but wasn't able to play through him to the ball.

11th target is the same back shoulder fade and Strong is able to make the catch with the defender all over him.

12th target is a quick out and Strong was able to make the catch.

13th target is a WR screen that Kendricks is able to make the tackle on for no gain.

14th target is a drag route that Strong is able to bring in for a 19 yard gain.

15th target is kind of a broken play where Strong breaks off to the post in the EZ. Jefferson is hand fighting him and able to get his hand on the ball to deflect the pass.

16th target is a inside shot to the EZ but the pass was off target. Jefferson gets away with an arm grab on the play. But the pass wasn't catchable anyways.

17th target is a quick screen that Strong catches but doesn't get much after the catch.

18th target is a slant route that Strong is able to catch for a 1st down.

19th target is an out route where the pass was too far to the outside for Strong to make the play.

20th target is a drag route that Strong is able to catch for a short gain.

21st target is a slant route but the pass is batted down at the line.

22nd target is a out route that is thrown to far outside.

This is an awful lot of targets in a game that AZ State was behind in the score most of the game. Stong ends up with 12 catches for 146 yards. He certainly missed a few opportunities in this game with a couple of catchable targets he failed to bring in. But overall I do not think he played poorly.

YPT, especially at the college level, is tough to value in this way, IMO. Strong was peppered with slants and bubbles and the stat is going to reflect that. Put him as the #1 option in a Lane Kiffen offense and it's much higher.

I never like Dwayne Bowe even as a rookie prospect. I remember people comparing him to Terrell Owens as a prospect because of his physicality and also because of bad drops and lack of concentration.

I feel validated somewhat in my assessment of him as a rookie prospect because Dwayne Bowe has a career catch rate of 56% which is well below the average for a WR. Here is his catch rate by season:

60.2%
54.5%
54.0%
54.1%
57.0%
51.8%
55.3%
63.2%

It was never good. Even early on in his career. His best mark was actually last season on reduced targets.

He did have 15 TD in his fourth season. Which is perhaps TO like.

I haven't forgotten how poor he was as a receiver coming in to the league and throughout his career. But I guess I still disagree with people about that.
Bowe was a good WR for a few years there. Hard to knock him for his situation--catching balls from Matt Cassel, often as the only viable option.

Rotoworld:

Jaelen Strong - WR - Sun Devils

Arizona State WR Jaelen Strong "looked good" at his pro day workout, "though he did not catch every pass, which raised a few eyebrows," reported TFY Draft Insider's Tony Pauline.

In pre-draft discourse, Strong has been a victim of this year's ridiculously deep receiver class. In most years, he might be looked at as a surefire first-rounder, while this year there's a decent chance that he drops into Round 2. Strong (6-foot-2, 217 pounds) has 4.44 speed, and, as they say in basketball, can "jump out of the gym."

Source: Walter Football

Mar 7 - 6:05 PM

He put up a 4.19 shuttle and 7.33 3-cone. That 3-cone is horrible.
I agree this is a very bad time for a WR. Only 2 WR at the combine had a worse time from 2015.

Also interesting that Amari Cooper ran a 7.23

I believe the average for WR is something like 7 seconds.

I do not want to put too much stock in this. However the poor 3 cone time combined with the lower catch percentage in 2014 are concerns that have me feeling less optimistic about Strong than I was just from watching him play.

Rotoworld:

Arizona State WR Jaelen Strong "[caught] every pass thrown his way" at Friday's pro day, according to CBS Sports' Rob Rang.
Let's recap: Concerning this workout, TFY Draft Insider's Tony Pauline reported Strong "did not catch every pass, which raised a few eyebrows," NFL Media senior analyst Gil Brandt reported Strong "[caught] everything thrown his way," and now Rang has reported the same as Brandt. As we blurbed yesterday, these national writers are generally passing along reports from scouts when they file pro day reports. It appears Brandt and Rang may have spoken to the same man, while Pauline's source is either a Truther or a troublemaker.

Source: CBS Sports
Mar 8 - 6:00 PM

I'm not a big Strong fan, but the way he catches the football is Dez Bryant esque. Strong hands and keeps them and the ball away from defenders very well. I don't know enough about how good his hands actually are in regards to catch % but they seem to be above average. My questions come from his route running and his effort when he isn't involved in the play which is why I have him at WR7.

Biabreakable said:
He put up a 4.19 shuttle and 7.33 3-cone. That 3-cone is horrible.
I agree this is a very bad time for a WR. Only 2 WR at the combine had a worse time from 2015.

Also interesting that Amari Cooper ran a 7.23

I believe the average for WR is something like 7 seconds.

I do not want to put too much stock in this. However the poor 3 cone time combined with the lower catch percentage in 2014 are concerns that have me feeling less optimistic about Strong than I was just from watching him play.
Those figures for Cooper are way wrong. He killed the agility drills. http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=122519&draftyear=2015&genpos=WR

I guess I should know by now to not trust ESPN. Seems like they make enough money to get things like this right, but nope.

Rotoworld:

Arizona State WR Jaelen Strong slots No. 18 to the Chiefs in Mel Kiper's most recent mock draft.

It's an interesting take, as Strong (who Kiper calls "overlooked") has been a forgotten man amongst this year's stud receivers. With so many top pass-catching prospects available, it's in some ways easy to understand why. "I don't know if a true down-the-field threat is going to magically turn Alex Smith into a QB who is willing to test defenses deep -- or even if that's what Andy Reid really thinks Smith can be -- but Strong certainly helps make it an option, something this offense needs," Kiper wrote.

Mar 10 - 9:01 PM

Rotoworld:

After watching Arizona State WR Jaelen Strong's college tape, NFL Films' Greg Cosell believes Strong doesn't maximize his speed because he is an unrefined route runner.
Draftniks were shocked when Strong ran 4.44 at the Combine, because he doesn't play quite as fast. Cosell believes this deficiency can be fixed. "I think he's a kid that needs to tighten his route running quite a bit," said Cosell. "Lot of wasted motion in his route running, which prevents him from maximizing his speed. My guess is that can be taught." Cosell praised Strong for "very, very good body control" and his ability to win contested catches. Strong is polarizing in the draft community, but should be a top-50 pick.

Source: Ross Tucker Podcast
Mar 19 - 10:34 PM

Wasn't impressed. No fundamentals, I don't play with project WRs when there are plenty of polished receivers in this draft.

Jaelen Strong - WR - Sun Devils

Arizona State WR Jaelen Strong grades as the No. 5 receiver in the class, in the estimation of Football Outsiders' Playmaker Score.

The organization uses the system to project wide receivers to the next level. "Strong, 6-foot-2 and 217 pounds, had a nice performance at the scouting combine, running a 4.44 40-yard dash and producing a 42-inch vertical jump, but that helps his projection only a little," wrote FO's Nathan Forster. "His college production was good, but not great, given that the Sun Devils passed the ball a healthy 467 times." The system offered Michael Crabtree and Chris Chambers as similar historical prospects.

Mar 30 - 2:31 AM

Rotoworld:

NFL Media analyst Mike Mayock believes Arizona State WR Jaelen Strong will sneak into the bottom of the first round.
Mayock is higher on Strong than many, ranking him as the class' No. 5 WR (behind West Virginia's Kevin White (No. 1), Alabama's Amari Cooper (No. 2) and Louisville's DeVante Parker and UCF's Breshad Perriman (tied for No. 4)). Strong (6-foot-2, 217 pounds) has 4.44 speed and can leap out of the stadium. Closing out Mayock's rankings were Oklahoma's Dorial Green-Beckham at No. 6 followed, in order, by Miami's Phillip Dorsett, Agholor, Ohio State's Devin Smith and Kansas State's Tyler Lockett.

Source: NFL.com
Mar 31 - 9:18 PM

Rotoworld:

After watching Arizona State WR Jaelen Strong's college tape, NFL Films' Greg Cosell believes Strong doesn't maximize his speed because he is an unrefined route runner.
Draftniks were shocked when Strong ran 4.44 at the Combine, because he doesn't play quite as fast. Cosell believes this deficiency can be fixed. "I think he's a kid that needs to tighten his route running quite a bit," said Cosell. "Lot of wasted motion in his route running, which prevents him from maximizing his speed. My guess is that can be taught." Cosell praised Strong for "very, very good body control" and his ability to win contested catches. Strong is polarizing in the draft community, but should be a top-50 pick.

Source: Ross Tucker Podcast
Mar 19 - 10:34 PM
FWIW, I've found Cosell is one of the best due to his almost total immersion in tape study.

SI 64: Nos. 44–40: Jaelen Strong, Jalen Collins, Ameer Abdullah, more

Excerpt:

41. Jaelen Strong, WR, Arizona StateBio: In two season with the Sun Devils, Strong totaled 157 catches for 2,287 yards and 17 touchdowns, becoming one of the Pac-12's most productive receivers from the start of his time on the field despite a tenuous-at-best quarterback situation. Unable to qualify for the one FBS offer he received out of high school (Eastern Michigan), Strong spent 2011 as a highly productive JUCO receiver at Pierce College in Los Angeles, and redshirted for ASU in '12. Strong doesn't explode off the tape, but all the elements of a complete NFL receiver seem to be in place, or on the way.

Strengths: Primary attribute is that he'll most likely become an entirely new receiver with a consistent and accurate NFL quarterback—his passers at Arizona State were inconsistent at best. Has learned to expand his catch radius as a result. Well-built player (6'2", 217 pounds) with the upper-body strength to deal with press coverage and win physical battles downfield. Can break free of tight coverage to snatch the ball out of the air with excellent timing. Knows how to use his hands to get separation. Understands how to stay open and extend the play when his quarterback moves out of the pocket. Willing and above-average blocker. Fearless when extending his body to make a catch and has no trouble taking hits in traffic.

Credible receiver outside and in the slot.

Weaknesses: Not a burner off the snap at all, though he does have another gear as he gets going—tends to lope when he runs, and he's not all that sudden in his breaks. Route exactness is a work in progress, as he rounds deeper routes off and doesn't run quick-breaking routes consistently. Needs to track the deep ball better and avoid letting the ball sink into his body—must stab the ball with his hands more often.

Conclusion: While Amari Cooper and Kevin White will the lion's share of accolades among receivers in this draft class, there's a growing feeling that Strong may be among the most productive NFL targets in this group—especially when he's put in an offense with a functional and reliable quarterback. He's an aggressive, consistent player with speed that will surprise, and an upside hidden by the limitations of others. The best is yet to come with Jaelen Strong.

Pro Comparison: Muhsin Muhammad, Panthers (Round 2, 1996)

Rotoworld:

Arizona State WR Jaelen Strong was likened to Alshon Jeffery by ESPN's Steve Muench.
"There are elements of Strong's game that compare favorably to the four receivers listed above, but Adams gets the edge because of his strong hands, catching radius and competitiveness when the ball is in the air," Muench wrote. "Their ability to make tough, contested catches working against tight coverage both underneath and downfield is what sets Strong and Adams apart. With that in mind, Alshon Jeffrey is arguably the best comparison from a style-of-play perspective, as his speed, frame and length compare even more favorably to Strong's skill set." John Parolin of the Stats & Information Group sees Davante Adams, Martavis Bryant, Cordarrelle Patterson and Donte Moncrief in Jeffery's numbers. "Physically, Strong is most similar to Patterson and Moncrief, measuring over 6-2 and 217 pounds with long arms and big hands," he wrote. "Athletically, he's closest to Bryant, and his vertical jump (42 inches) is better than all of the players mentioned."

Apr 5 - 11:43 PM

I'm pretty interested in his draft stock. There's a disconnect between where he is being ranked by some, and where he is mocked by others.

Rotoworld:

Arizona State WR Jaelen Strong reminds ESPN's Todd McShay of Anquan Boldin.
"He has similar size and speed to Parker, but his game isn't that of a vertical threat," McShay wrote. "Instead, he is physical, creating late separation by using his body to keep defenders away from the ball. He has the strongest hands of any receiver I've studied in this class, and is reliable in terms of coming down with tough catches. He reminds me of Anquan Boldin in that way." Strong was likened to Alshon Jeffery by ESPN's Steve Muench and to Davante Adams, Martavis Bryant, Cordarrelle Patterson and Donte Moncrief by John Parolin of the Stats & Information Group. On the other hand, NFL Media draft analyst Lance Zierlein compares Strong to Dwayne Bowe.

Apr 14 - 6:22 PM

Xue said:
Jaelen Strong produced 35.1% of his receiving yards from the slot.
Where do the other WRs in this class fall and where does that rank?
PFF has a piece on most productive slot WRs. Strong was the most effective there. I simply calculated that figure based on their info.

Users who are viewing this thread