Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
workdog3

*** All aboard the J Train - Official Jay Ajayi Thread***

USA Today) Miami Dolphins RB Jay Ajayi said he has been working on being more consistent as a runner this offseason by trying to be more patient and elusive with the ball. The Dolphins are expected to spread defenses out in 2016 in hopes of finding more openings for Ajayi and the other running backs. "I feel like the game has definitely slowed down a lot more for me," Ajayi said. "It's now working on the details, working on consistency. That's really what I'm harping on - being a lot more consistent with my game."

(Rotoworld) Dolphins coach Adam Gase said he wants his running backs to play all three downs.

FFChamps) The Miami Dolphins are looking at 2nd year running back, Jay Ajayi, to fill the void left by Lamar Miller.  Analysis: The Dolphins drafted Kenyan Drake but look at him as more of a change of pace back. Ajayi can certainly reach RB2 potential if he secures the starting job and holds off Drake or an unsigned veteran.

The Miami Herald reports the Dolphins are "not pursuing" free agent Arian Foster (Achilles').

The Herald's Barry Jackson reports the Fins will only sign Foster "if they have an injury or if their young backs falter." OC Clyde Christensen said third-round RB Kenyan Drake "has been excellent" in OTAs, while Jay Ajayi appears on solid footing as Miami's starter. In late May, Foster indicated he would be fully recovered from last year's Achilles' tear toward the end of June. ESPN's Adam Schefter expects Foster to begin working out for teams closer to the start of NFL training camps. So it doesn't sound like he'll be signing anywhere before late July.
Edited by KingPrawn
  • Like 2

This becomes more and more interesting every day, it seems. 

Remembering that this guys was pretty much everyone's "top 3" guy until all that surfaced about the knee, and that he was seen as a true 3-down back, the upside here seems in line.  I believe there has been too much overreaction to the shortened career stuff.  In real life it matters (as evidenced by the later selection) but in fantasy, even in dynasty, every player's value is a play-to-play proposition. 

I once had guys like Jermichael Finley, Aaron Hernandez, Hakeem Nicks, and that drunk WR from Jax.  In a snapshot, I had major value with expected long-term value but things change quickly.  Have to live in the moment sometimes.

Dolphins’ Gase could change how running backs are deployed midseries

The Dolphins, under former coach Joe Philbin and interim coach Dan Campbell, often inserted a new running back on third downs. But coach Adam Gase implied Monday that he isn’t keen on midseries situational substitution for backs. And that apparently will result in a change in how Miami’s backs are deployed.

“Any time you’re playing that spot in this offense, you have to be able to do it all. It’s not a one-trick-pony-type of offense,” Gase said. “So we really don’t believe in, ‘Hey, you’re just a first- and second-down back.’ I don’t know what that means.
“We look for guys that can stay on the field all three downs because we’re not looking to sub personnel. … If we need to switch somebody out because we’re having a long drive, then so be it But really, whoever the guy is that we’re starting with in the series, that’s the guy I want to finish.”

Jay Ajayi is the Dolphins’ likely starter, with rookie Kenyan Drake also expected to make the team, and Damien Williams trying to hold off Daniel Thomas and Isaiah Pead for the No. 3 job.

Edited by Biabreakable

Miami Dolphins plan to play mostly up-tempo style of offense

Dolphins offensive coordinator Clyde Christensen made this clear Tuesday: This team is going to play up-tempo the majority of the time, but it will manifest itself in different ways, including some no-huddle.

“Even in the up-tempo, there are still different levels of up-tempo,” Christensen said. “Some of them will be extremely fast paced. Some will be a huddle at the line of scrimmage where we’ve got plenty of time. You want to change pitches. You want to have your fastball and a change-up.

“Just keep pushing the pace. It gives our quarterback some time at the line so all of them don’t get snapped with 22 seconds left on the clock. That’s not necessarily the intention. … One of the reasons we’re at the line of scrimmage is the tempo, for the conditioning, and for the advantage-based part of it where it looks like it’s going to be fast and then all of a sudden we can get into a play we want to get into.”

Coach Adam Gase will call the plays, but he and Christensen have similar offensive philosophies.

Any concern about having the Dolphins defense on the field a lot if the Dolphins offense plays fast but has a lot of short possessions?

“It is always a concern,” Christensen said. “If you are going to go up-tempo we have to convert first downs. The time of possession tended to be high with what we’ve done, both in Chicago and Denver and Indianapolis. We tended to be good at it and possess the football. … There will be times you don’t want to be up-tempo. [But] overall we want to be up-tempo. We want to keep attacking. I think it will be the same on defense and special teams.”

The Dolphins already are practicing fast in OTAs but Christensen said “we would expect the speed to get faster and faster. One thing about this offense: it’s hard to prepare for defensively. It’s hard to prepare for offensively, if you’re not used to it. You’ve got to play your way into shape. This is rapid fire.

“We’ve got to be in the best shape and we’ll demand defenses to be in the best shape when we play them. There is no shortcut on that. We’re not where we need to be. But everyone’s got a vision of what that’s got to be. When we really get this thing, we ought to be able to run all day and keep coming out you. That’s part of what we’re trying to sell.”

1 hour ago, Biabreakable said:

Pretty interesting stuff because the conditioning in the heat in Miami is definitely a real advantage if the Dolphins can be in shape and take advantage of that.

But can Suh be that guy?  Last I remember seeing him, he was huffing and puffing his way to a lot of criticism.  Can new guys like Mario Williams be that guy?  Maybe this explains why they have a good number of "good" DEs.  Maybe they will send them wave on wave (note to IDPers).

So, for Jay Ajayi and the offense, what I am reading is Tannehill has to be very fast-processing and efficient. If he isn't, they will have to slow down and it's all a wash. He has to be ready and be in command.  THe rest of the offense has to be IN SHAPE and conditioned.  I don't know the first thing about the tendency of any of their offense in this regard but its a tidbit worth following as camp opens.  

To be honest I don't like their moves on defense and that may continue to be a big problem for this team.

I expect the total offensive plays to go up by a bit more than 50, but this is somewhat dependent on the pace of the game flow and the defense.

I really like what Carolina did last year. Fast paced offense in the first half to establish a lead, then slow things down and help your defense in the second half to protect it.

Jay Ajayi said new Dolphins coach Adam Gase's offense requires the running backs to run more routes than in previous seasons.

"His offenses in the past, the running backs have always been needed to make plays, running routes and catching the football," Ajayi said. "We’ve just been working on all these new routes. Last year we didn’t have as many routes as we do now." Ajayi was a three-down back in college, but he reportedly struggled to pick up the passing game during OTAs and minicamp. This could help explain why. If he is able to master the route tree, Ajayi could be very valuable as a true three-down workhorse.

Jun 18 - 11:23 AM

Barry Jackson of the Miami Herald said sophomore RB Jay Ajayi hasn't looked like "a natural pass-catcher" at Dolphins OTAs.

He's dropped several passes out of the backfield and hasn't been a sharp route-runner at OTAs. Ajayi played a three-down role at Boise State so he does have some pass-catching experience to fall back on. If Ajayi's struggles in the passing game continue, it could open up snaps for rookie Kenyan Drake.

Source: Miami Herald

(Rotoworld) Jay Ajayi said new Dolphins coach Adam Gase's offense requires the running backs to run more routes than in previous seasons.

Analysis: "His offenses in the past, the running backs have always been needed to make plays, running routes and catching the football," Ajayi said. "Weve just been working on all these new routes. Last year we didnt have as many routes as we do now." Ajayi was a three-down back in college, but he reportedly struggled to pick up the passing game during OTAs and minicamp. This could help explain why. If he is able to master the route tree, Ajayi could be very valuable as a true three-down workhorse.

...and hopefully this is the reason. 

Just listening to Greg Cossell's podcast. He breaks down Miami at around the 7 or 8 minute mark. At 9:08 of the podcast the conversation turns to the backfield.

Cosell says Kenyan Drake is not going to be a featured RB in the NFL. He is a package player. In terms of fantasy he is not going to rush for 1000 yards. I think the guy they are hoping is Jay Ajayi. I mean, we know about him, when he came from Boise a lot of people liked him. There were injury concerns. But I think if you look at his overall talent level, He is a good runner, he has receiving skills, the main concern would be pass protection, which is a work in progress, but I think ultimately he would be the back they would like to be the guy. Kenyan Drake would be a package player.

The interviewer mentions the report of Ajayi not being a natural pass catcher (Miami Herald Barry Jackson posted above). but goes on to say that they both liked what they saw from Jay on tape. Then the conversation turns to if Drake can beat out Damien Williams for the back up role.

Cosell then talks about how he thinks they want Drake to be that package player guy, but that will be an interesting training camp battle between Damien Williams and Drake for the COP role. He says Drake comes from Alabama and he obviously has speed (so does Damien Williams) but that he might not be able to beat out Williams for that role to start the season.

With a number of teams still in desperate need of a true lead back for next season, and Jay's ability to fill said needs, Ajayi finds his stock on the rise and is a near lock to have his name called before the end of the second round.

Made me laugh :D

Truth is, it's already been a fun ride and it's going to be interesting to see where this train ends up...?

Yeah I posted that article about Jay from last March because it hit on some of the things people are questioning about Jay. Such as his agility.

It also shows how commonly people thought he would be a 2nd round pick not a 5th round pick where he was actually drafted.

The concerns about the injury are confusing, because Jay has played very well since recovering from this injury.

Another area called into question recently is Jay's ability to catch the ball.

I was organizing Bill C's college target data yesterday. Here are his target numbers for Jay:

2012     2    targets  1 receptions    14 yards    50.0% catch rate    7.0 ypt    14.0 ypr
2013    26    targets 22 receptions    222 yards    84.6% catch rate    8.5 ypt    10.1 ypr
2014    56    targets 50 receptions    535 yards    89.3% catch rate    9.6 ypt    10.7 ypr

These numbers compare favorably to other college RB who are considered good receiving options. You would be hard pressed to find a college RB with similar volume and efficiency as Jay has shown.

• Like 2

For comparison here is the data for Kenyan Drake

Kenyan Drake

2013 14    targets 12 receptions    135 yards    85.7% catch rate 9.6 ypt    11.3 ypr
2014  6    targets 5 receptions    159 yards    83.3% catch rate 26.5 ypt    31.8 ypr
2015 40    targets 29 receptions    262 yards    72.5% catch rate 6.6 ypt     9.0 ypr

Drakes Total 60 targets 46 receptions 556 yards 77% catch rate 9.3 ypt 12 ypr

Ajayi's Total 84 targets 73 receptions 771 yards 86.9% catch rate 9.2 ypt 10.6 ypr

The very high yards per target for Drake in 2014 on a small sample is greatly affected by an 87 yard reception where if you watch the play, you will see Alabama's WR RIddick block one defender into another, effectively blocking both players from making a play on Drake who is running (fast) against air.

To be fair Jay has a 75 yard TD reception as well.

Some will cap big plays like this at 20 yards, to try to take some of the luck out of these plays where field position matters more than the actual effectiveness of the play.

While I have seen some evidence to the contrary, I think generally we can agree that as volume goes up, efficiency goes down.

None of these sample sizes are large enough to draw serious concussions from the data. A players career could be considered random in the grand scheme of things, but this is the data that we have to work with.

I find Jay's numbers more compelling than Drakes because Jay did more in one season than Drake did in three. Despite the higher volume, he has very similar efficiency in terms of yards per target, which we know is inflated more for Drake because of his 87 yard reception which is 16% of his total receiving yards than Jay's if affected by his 75 yard reception which is 10% of his total receiving yards.

For further context here are some more totals using the last 3 seasons of college data:

Duke Johnson Total 104 targets 69 receptions 719 yards 66.3% catch rate 6.9 ypt 10.4 ypr

DeAndre Washington Total 149 targets 105 receptions 998 yards 70% catch rate 6.7 ypt 9.5 ypr

Kenneth Dixon Total 108 targets 78 receptions 937 yards 72.2% catch rate 8.7 ypt 12 ypr

Jay Ajayi has better numbers in terms of yards per target and catch percentage than any of these RB who are highly thought of as receiving RB.

Great posting indeed Bia.

What I would like to add that when coach Gase said this year that Jay must improve with his catching ability, Jay replied to it that it has been hard to learn all the new routes as there is many of them compared to last year. So in fact, there's nothing wrong with Jay and his catching ability, but the new playbook is harder to learn and he's still learning it. I like to think that after the break Jay will get the playbook together and he can be the 3-down back everyone here is so much waiting for and we won't see Drake (or any other back) on the field much, unless Jay is taking breath. 

...and yes, I'm kind of repeating myself, but had to say it again, just as reminder. 

Edited by Fireinside

On 6/6/2016 at 3:50 PM, Fireinside said:

The train is heading into right direction... 

:tfp:

Fins could make Foster an offer on Monday

The Miami Herald reports the Dolphins are expected to "at least seriously consider" making free agent Arian Foster a contract offer if he shows well at Monday's tryout.

Beat writer Barry Jackson does allow "it's hardly assured that they would." The Dolphins should know that Foster's free agent market isn't exactly hot, and they may start out with a minimum salary offer including some incentives. If Foster's Lions tryout is to go down, he could conceivably try to create a small bidding war between the two teams. Foster tore his Achilles' tendon last Week 7 and is nine months removed from the injury. He turns 30 in August.

I wasn't worried about Foster in March not worried about him now.

Interesting that Foster will also visit the Lions later this week. I had not heard that connection before.

eta- Use of train wreck emoji here is inappropriate and premature. Even if the Dolphin's were to sign Foster it does not mean Foster will make the team or earn a significant role in the offense.

Edited by Biabreakable

Those assuming Foster isn't a threat to Ajayi's touches may be in for a rude awakening if Foster signs with the Dolphins.  By all accounts in Houston he was primed for a big year.  Prior year injuries have always provided some of the best camouflage in FF.

Edited by TripItUp

Not worried about it.

Was Foster good last season? No.

Chasing the past here. I still think most likely landing spot for Foster is with the Patriots.

4 hours ago, Biabreakable said:

Not worried about it.

Was Foster good last season? No.

Chasing the past here. I still think most likely landing spot for Foster is with the Patriots.

390 total yards and 3 TDs in the four games he played (and he only had 8 carries in his first game). Seems at least "good".

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Biabreakable said:

Interesting that Foster will also visit the Lions later this week. I had not heard that connection before.

eta- Use of train wreck emoji here is inappropriate and premature. Even if the Dolphin's were to sign Foster it does not mean Foster will make the team or earn a significant role in the offense.

If Foster takes 6-8 carries from Ajayi it will kill his value. Will go from Ajayi having the backfield to himself to a full blown RBBC

39 minutes ago, Dr. Octopus said:

390 total yards and 3 TDs in the four games he played (and he only had 8 carries in his first game). Seems at least "good".

Foster looked awful in those games.  It was like he was running in quicksand.  Very slow.

Hate the quote function on the phone on this board.

Foster is gonna be 30, coming off a blown achilles. Not an easy injury to recover from. Hasnt played a full season since 2012 iirc. 

I bet miami signs him and it hurys ajayis value. Draft and hold i say. Foster isnt made to last and who knows how effective he will even be

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, bicycle_seat_sniffer said:

Hate the quote function on the phone on this board.

Foster is gonna be 30, coming off a blown achilles. Not an easy injury to recover from. Hasnt played a full season since 2012 iirc. 

I bet miami signs him and it hurys ajayis value. Draft and hold i say. Foster isnt made to last and who knows how effective he will even be

Foster doesn't have to be great again or the Foster of years past. He just needs to steal 6-8 carries to kill Ajayi's value. I guess it depends on which value we are talking aboutthough. In redrafts it tanks it going in to camp. In dynasty leagues it would actually boost it. In either case it would have been much more dramatic if they signed a younger back like CJ Anderson.

19 minutes ago, KingPrawn said:

If Foster takes 6-8 carries from Ajayi it will kill his value. Will go from Ajayi having the backfield to himself to a full blown RBBC

Gase has clearly stated that he does not believe in RBBC.

58 minutes ago, Dr. Octopus said:

Arian Foster

2.59ypc on 63 carries is not good and he got plenty of opportunity.

He was excellent as a receiver still though.

Didn't last long with the high volume before being injured again.

Will be 30 years old next month. Still a free agent that teams didn't want to sign until they saw he would be ready for camp. That is what they will be looking at today and the Lions will look at on Thursday.

7 minutes ago, KingPrawn said:

Foster doesn't have to be great again or the Foster of years past. He just needs to steal 6-8 carries to kill Ajayi's value. I guess it depends on which value we are talking aboutthough. In redrafts it tanks it going in to camp. In dynasty leagues it would actually boost it. In either case it would have been much more dramatic if they signed a younger back like CJ Anderson.

How is 6-8 carries for a backup considered a full blown RBBC?  Ajayi isn't going to carry the ball 25-30 times a game.  That just isn't happening, whether Foster is in Miami or not.

Any time you're playing that spot in this offense, you have to be able to do it all. It's not a one-trick pony type of offense. You have to be able to protect. You have to be able to run the ball. You have to be able to catch. So we really don't believe in, 'Hey, you're just a first- and second-down back.' I don't know what that means. We look for guys that can stay on the field all three downs because we're not looking to 'sub' personnel. We want guys that can be in great shape, stay out there and then, if we need to switch somebody out because we're having a long drive, then so be it. But really, whoever the guy is that we're starting with in the series, that's the guy I want to finish.

LINK

6 hours ago, Biabreakable said:

Of course the trainwreck emoji was premature but so was Choo Choo in early June. If we had a Tap the Breaks emoji I would have used that. I would agree with you that it's uncertain what Foster has left in the tank. They may not even sign him or if they do he may not even make the team. I'll be curious to see if they do sign him what sort of contract he gets. It will be more telling of what he has left if Foster gets a large signing bonus.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Alex P Keaton said:

How is 6-8 carries for a backup considered a full blown RBBC?  Ajayi isn't going to carry the ball 25-30 times a game.  That just isn't happening, whether Foster is in Miami or not.

Add in Drake's touches and the backfield is split 3 ways.

Thats fair KingPrawn. Thanks for a little excitement!

Who knows maybe Foster is on a mission. Maybe he would prefer to play in a warmer climate.

I do believe Gase wants one RB to be the do everything guy in his offense. Which is what makes the Drake pick somewhat perplexing. I think a lot of people talking about Drake as a subpackage RB is kind of the context of his remarks about this.

This is from the end of March before the draft. He talks about only having 3 RB on the roster at that time.

Adam Gase talks about the team's running back situation

Gase says the bottom line is that he really likes Jay what he saw on tape from last season. They need more depth.

Somehow what Gase says gets turned into this:

10361.jpg

Dolphins coach Adam Gase said he wants a "stable" of running backs.

"Jay [Ajayi] is going to be a big part of what we're going to do," Gase said before adding, "I like to have multiple backs." Gase used Jeremy Langford and Matt Forte in a near-even RBBC last year. Ajayi still sits atop the depth chart, but that is not for a lack of effort from the Dolphins. Miami has swung and missed on both C.J. Anderson and Chris Johnson, and they are almost certain to bring in more options via free agency and/or the draft. Ajayi is talented enough to win the "starting" job over any addition, but it does not appear he will be used in a workhorse role regardless.
Mar 22 - 9:08 AM

Edited by Biabreakable

1 hour ago, Biabreakable said:

Will be 30 years old next month. Still a free agent that teams didn't want to sign until they saw he would be ready for camp. That is what they will be looking at today and the Lions will look at on Thursday.

I'm by no means expecting the Foster of old - and frankly I would not draft him unless it was very late in the draft (and his name recognition would not allow that), but from what I read he didn't want to work out for teams until he was healthy and back in shape. To act as if Miami signing Foster would have little to no impact on Ajayi is being naive or stubborn - and I like Ajayi. A healthy Foster is a very real threat to Ajayi. 

I highly doubt the 30 year old oft injured RB is the same RB after his Achilles tear 9 months ago...otherwise he would have been signed.

Thats fair Doc Oc as Foster has been a very good player in the league. So that is going to give some pause to any RB for a team he signs with.

I also think you are right that it was his choice to not work out for teams yet while he was still recovering. He is a veteran player and should be able to pick up the offense more quickly because of that. At the same time I think coaches would like to get him in and working on the playbook sooner than later.

Gase being a first time head coach would likely prefer to have all of the players available for install.. Every team would like to have that I think. The longer he waits to sign I think the further that puts his acclimation behind. He is a veteran so it may not matter, many plays are similar across teams, but the longer it takes, the more behind the other guys he will be in depth chart. I think this could matter a bit more for a 1st time coach than it might for a coach with an established program that is used to plugging players with multiple skill sets in, such as the Patriots have done.

From Fosters perspective I can understand wanting to play for Gase. There are other teams closer to a championship than the Dolphins if he cares about this at all. He has some options of teams that are interested in him.

I wonder how important it is for him to have a good chance to start? Or if he might be happier with a part time role at this point of his career?

Based on his performance I can see him still contributing in a pass catching role. I dunno if he can be good enough for a feature role, or for how long at this point of his career.

The mutual interest between him and Miami has been known for a long time. I have also heard the Seahawks and Patriots are interested. Those teams seem closer to contending if that is something that matters to Foster. The Lions are a new team I hadn't heard about before. There may be other teams interested as well.

Arian Foster visiting Dolphins on Monday; Dolphins with plenty of prime time coverage tonight

Dolphins coach Adam Gase said repeatedly during the offseason program how impressed he was with projected starter Jay Ajayi.

"He's done everything right," Gase said earlier this offseason. "You can tell he's looking to improve. He doesn't say much, just keeps working.... He's a shiftier guy than I ever thought he was."

But nobody has yet necessarily emerged for the No. 2 job.

Rookie Kenyan Drake sustained a hamstring injury on the next-to-last-day of mandatory minicamp but told me he will be fine for camp.

The coaching staff likes Damien Williams, who's competing with Drake for the No. 2 job.

Daniel Thomas and Isaiah Pead also had some moments in the offseason program.

3 hours ago, KingPrawn said:

If 6-8 carries is full blown, you think the Dolphins will run 12-16 times?  I think that's a bit much to jump to. However, I agree that a healthy Foster is bad news because he can also catch and he can also goal line.  No matter who it is, a GOOD player coming in to work with YOUR FF RB is not a positive. If it happens.

Personally, I don't see it.  I said a WHILE back, that this just smells like a Lions, COlts, Chargers landing spot to me for Foster.  Maybe Skins.  I've followed him from the very beginning (before, I guess) and I really, really think that unless he is only given one option, he is going to go somewhere where he reasonably can see having the vast bulk of the job to himself. It just doesn't align as well in Miami as it could in the other locations.

1 hour ago, Matt's Eagles said:

I highly doubt the 30 year old oft injured RB is the same RB after his Achilles tear 9 months ago...otherwise he would have been signed.

Not really.  It's an injury that takes time. That's like saying Adrian Peterson would have been resigned already 4 months after his ACL (had he been a FA).  Foster Is an intelligent player. He knows when he is ready to go and he knows he doesn't help himself to rush.  And, there is no need to rush. He can still come in and he's not behind. Camps haven't even opened.

As far as places I think he is possible to land, the Redskins are probably the one place he could wait the longest.  THe Chargers, Lions, and Colts are middle.  The Dolphins are the place he would likely need to sign soonest.

9 hours ago, Biabreakable said:

Gotta read the Arian Foster (all news, all the time) thread.   I Posted back in June :)

I think Foster ends up in Detroit or San Diego, barring an early season-ending injury in some other city to a primary back.  I think both those cities offer the right blend of where, in Foster's mind, he could play a relevant role and to the team, they might just not be sold enough on what they have to think a guy like Foster could make a difference. 

Honorable mention: Indy.  GOre seems ageless but logically, there could be some draw on both sides for that one.  Indy knows well what a healthy Foster has done to them. Indy likes their RB to catch, Gore is older but it is an intriguing 1-2 punch.  Foster, of course, would have the link to AJ to ask him what its like there and would get to play the Texans two times a year and the team, on paper, appears good enough for the playoffs.

Edited June 9 by Shutout  

Detroit makes a lot of sense to me. I wouldn't discount it. Seems very realistic to me for both sides.  With that said, I hope he goes somewhere else.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Biabreakable said:

Thats fair KingPrawn. Thanks for a little excitement!

Who knows maybe Foster is on a mission. Maybe he would prefer to play in a warmer climate.

I do believe Gase wants one RB to be the do everything guy in his offense. Which is what makes the Drake pick somewhat perplexing. I think a lot of people talking about Drake as a subpackage RB is kind of the context of his remarks about this.

I lol'd at warmer climate. Is Miami warmer than Houston?

Edited by Dezbelief

19 minutes ago, Dezbelief said:

I lol'd at warmer climate. Is Miami warmer than Houston?

No but it is warmer than Detroit.

I am not sure what Fosters priorities are. Thanks to Shutout for adding some detail about that. I haven't read the Foster thread in quite some time.