What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What kind of beer is everyone drinking tonight? (6 Viewers)

Nick Vermeil said:
In a rut. Industrial arts Wrench. Need to take a drive out of the quarantine zone to Equilibrium or Suarez Family. 
Wrench is my favorite.  I have some wrench, sloop juice bomb, southern tier nu juice and sierra nevada 40th anniversary on hand.  My homebrew pale ale (with grapefruit peel and citra dry hop) will be ready by this weekend.

Einstook Icelandic Arctic Berry Can and Einstook Icelandic White Ale in Can. Very good. Use to Come in a bottle but taste better in the can at least the White Ale 

Yazoo Nomad Wheat Ale...paired well with a day of toying around with my new Kamado Joe and some thick pork chops I made yesterday.

Triptych,

elvish for  friend, a double dry hopped India Imperial Pale ale featuring wildflower honey and Sabro Hops. Very satisfying. Balanced and crisp yet substantive, guessing from the honey. 

Another HOMES release. Has anyone had beer from Vitamin Sea? They have a collab with HOMES here and it’s a galaxy bomb. Love it. 

Did a curbside pickup of a few different types from Aslin Beer yesterday.  Currently drinking a Sprechen Sie Deutsch? An imperial stout with a German chocolate cake vibe — conditioned on cocoa, coffee, pecans, vanilla, and toasted coconut. 15% ABV.  This packs a punch.

Discovered this cool nano-brewery in Grand Rapids called Arvon. Their business model is each weekend (or so) they come to a different county in Michigan and deliver the beer you ordered to your porch. Their NEIPAs are first rate. Currently having a South Haven which is a 1 hop Galaxy bomb. 

Users who are viewing this thread