What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ran a 10k - Official Thread (6 Viewers)

Doooooo it.  And I'd be more than happy to bring you up to speed.  :hifive:

ETA:  It's honestly worth the money.  It's a really solid piece of equipment, and the programming is great, too. 
I agree, I’ve had mine for 3 years now, wife and I both use it pretty regularly.  The additional content now is ridiculous, I paid $40/month for just the bike and considered it a good value.

Yeah everything grue said, I only wear bike shorts when I’m on the bike for 60min +

2 things I have added that I would highly recommend, under armour over ear headphones, made to handle gallons of Sweat and decent sound

its a little overboard but I love it, I bought a powered 12” speaker with stand and when I really want to get after it I like having the loud music

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah everything grue said, I only wear bike shorts when I’m on the bike for 60min +

2 things I have added that I would highly recommend, under armour over ear headphones, made to handle gallons of Sweat and decent sound

its a little overboard but I love it, I bought a powered 12” speaker with stand and when I really want to get after it I like having the loud music
And fans. I ride with two fans, one blasting me from each direction.

Watch latched on to a satellite within seconds. @El Floppo - houses are for sale in my neighborhood. Architecture is strong here - I see a lot of pole barns and such going up every week. 

46deg....she'll or t with arm warmers? Big decision

Shell. Not she'll
With sun - sleeveless, shorts, compression socks, gloves and hat. Without sun - long sleeves instead of sleeveless.

I chose sleep over a morning run. Lot of work outside today. Hopefully I'm done in time to squeeze in 45 minutes before sunset.

This was a hilly trail course, right? 
Yes, although I don't think it's a technical course.

Mile 6 -- 8:06 (HR 148)

Mile 7 -- 8:00 (HR 146)

Mile 8 -- 8:07 (HR 147)

ETA -- I don't know how accurate the LiveTrack elevation is, but it says 217' so far, which isn't that hilly. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread