What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (9 Viewers)

Poke bowl sounds like a game where kids who never used to go outside walk around staring at their phones playing Pokemon go and you try to knock as many of them over as you can. 

Team Poke
I'd try it. I grew up eating raw oysters - "the sea's wastewater treatment plant".

I have eaten sushi a few times and it seems to me it's more about the spices/condiments for the taste. I could see someone not liking the texture and ruling something raw out, but that doesn't bother me all that much (see: oysters above). I had something at a dim sum restaurant once, though, that the texture of freaked me out. I can't recall the name, but it was some kind of meatball-ish thing that was all spongy.  I couldn't eat that.

I brought Indian Butter Chicken over Jasmine rice for lunch today. I also forgot my fork. I suppose I should have just sucked it up and skipped lunch, but I was hungry.

I spied a plastic lid on my can of nuts that I realized I could bend and use as a scoop/spoon. 

The problem was that I share a trailer with the site superintendent of the job I'm at. Shoveling food into my mouth like a sloppy hobo was too embarrassing so I sculked off to my car under the guise of "enjoying the beautiful weather and charging my phone" to eat my food that looked like dogfood like an animal.
Wouldn't have been a problem if you had a portable naan oven.

GroveDiesel said:
Word is starting to leak out that it definitely was a planned attack and the kid misfired while loading the weapon.

My buddy's one daughter was actually just down the hallway from the bathroom where it happened and had been headed in that direction. That kid's screwup may have very well saved her life. Absolutely chilling.
The 13 year old kid responsible passed away today. Just all around horrible.

I'd try it. I grew up eating raw oysters - "the sea's wastewater treatment plant".

I have eaten sushi a few times and it seems to me it's more about the spices/condiments for the taste. I could see someone not liking the texture and ruling something raw out, but that doesn't bother me all that much (see: oysters above). I had something at a dim sum restaurant once, though, that the texture of freaked me out. I can't recall the name, but it was some kind of meatball-ish thing that was all spongy.  I couldn't eat that.
Sea urchin?

https://s3-media1.fl.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/UMMWKq61QT1d-htXyRSKmg/o.jpg

Herb Derbert‏ @DerbertHerb 1h1 hour ago

Was over at unit 194, Gary Oakie, to work on his hot water heater. Got it working and he invited to some sing along tonight down at Bar B Dolls.

I think its the gentlemen's club next to the other bar, The Man Hole that's a construction themed bar.

Users who are viewing this thread