Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
General Malaise

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Man of Constant Sorrow said:

A neighbor down the street from me when I was 12 or 13 developed something similar. It occurred shortly after her husband - a police officer - died in a car accident that was his own fault because of an elevated BAC. She got pretty F'd in the process - both financially, emotionally & mentally.

I was too young to know many other details, but that does seem like a perfect scenario for stress.

 

Regarding this, I am not sure if you are referring to Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, but if so, it is the only "by-the-books" therapy that has worked for me. Everyone responds differently to therapy, of course; however, I have nothing bad to say about my experiences when I was with a good therapist.

When I was with a bad therapist, it was the absolute worst. It magnified my problems in fact.

If I can help more, let me know.

Good luck.

Thanks.  I honestly don't know much about the plan.  But his life seems pretty stress-free so it was surprising to see the "stress might have lost you 10 years" stuff.  Of course, seeming stress-free is not the same as being.

Our brains are amazing and scary things.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, krista4 said:

Thanks.  I honestly don't know much about the plan.  But his life seems pretty stress-free so it was surprising to see the "stress might have lost you 10 years" stuff.  Of course, seeming stress-free is not the same as being.

Our brains are amazing and scary things.

I'm not a doctor, but I would be way more concerned about something physical in the brain being an issue than stress.

As for stress and pastors, I obviously don't know him at all, but my experience is that pastors take on a tremendous amount of stress. Yeah, they get to take part in some really great celebrations with people, but more often they have EVERYONE dump their absolute worst on them looking for comfort. It goes with the job, but having a steady stream of people's burdens thrown at you with the expectation that you can help is very draining. And despite some pastors doing very well financially, most do not. So adding in some financial stress as well is fairly typical.

That's not always the case, but my grandfather was a pastor, my brother is a pastor, I'm good friends with a couple of pastors and was an Elder at my church when our last pastor hit burn out and left ministry. So I do have a lot of experience with pastors.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, krista4 said:

Sorry for the continuing woes of the FBGs.  Floppo I'm not sure why you're eating salmon on the East Coast.  Maybe that would solve your problems.

The same day that roverfish had his issues, my step-cousin was rushed to the emergency room with what they thought were heart problems, but...they can't find anything wrong.  He was unresponsive for a while.  But now the thing is that he has lost the last 8-10 years of memory.  Anything before that, fine.  But he thinks his kids are still little (or haven't been born yet), and all the stuff he's been doing for the past 10 years befuddles him.  It's been a few days, and they're saying it could be stress-related and cognitive therapy would help?  The whole thing is so weird.

No thoughts or prayers needed as he's a minister and covered in that respect.  I'm just wondering if anyone has heard of anything like this before.

Yes.  Friend of mine retired after selling his business that he had built and run for 30 years.  A couple weeks after the sale, he wakes up early and starts getting ready to leave the house.  His wife asks where he is going and he replies "to work," and has no memory of selling the place.  Luckily he trusted his wife.  But he really had just lost memory of recent events.  He did regain his memory after a fairly short period of time (few days?).  His doc's theory was that coming down off of the stress of completing the sale of his life's work caused it.

ETA full recovery to the point where we give him a hard time about it (your round Rick, or did you "forget")

Edited by Thorn
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, El Floppo said:

Had to work late tonight, texted the wife when I was leaving and asked her to order something for us. She texts shes gonna get salmon, so I ask from where. Dunno- what do you want? as there are only a few spots in the hood that make salmon she likes, and each has different things I'd get, I reply "depends on where you get the salmon".  "Oh Lord. If you want something just say it". This is all before I've even left the building. Pissed off after a long stressful day (and as you all know...more than a day), I type a reply explaining why, but then erase because it's pissed me off and I rarely allow myself to express being pissed off so say "wtf. I'll just get something for myself" 

She hasn't spoken to or looked at me since I've gotten home. So I have that going on.

as the man, you're supposed to make the decisions. you know this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dave update as of yesterday AM:

The aneurysm was caused by a vein that never fully developed at birth.  He was able to tell his wife about his ears ringing as it happened, which was an indication that the bleed stopped (they usually don't and most folks die before reaching the hospital, apparently). They're keeping him sedated and in very low-stimulus environment this week, and they are managing "vasospasms" where the blood vessels in the brain constrict.  He had another surgery to address those spasms but is doing OK now on that front AFAIK.

A bunch of family/friends are meeting at their house this afternoon for a big group picture that they can have in his room when they're ready to wake him up.

  • Like 5
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mr. furley said:

as the man, you're supposed to make the decisions. you know this.

The part not mentioned is that I'll eat anything at any time. I genuinely don't care what we eat 99.99% of the time. Otoh, wife is the pickiest eater I've ever been around. So When I do make suggestions, they're almost uniformly shot down because picky. So when something specific, like salmon, is mentioned..there's really no point to going beyond what I did.

This generally holds true for most things in our lives- I'm easy going and happy to do/see/visit/eat anything for the most part, and especially so because she's so picky and specific about most things- I'd rather be accommodating than get into an argument about something I genuinely don't have preference about. But yes, I could/should be less accommodating and shoulder more of the decision making, man or no.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Looks like I am in Milwaukee Labor Day weekend.  Anyone else going to the Squeeze concert? I think the last time I was at the Pabst Theater it was 90 or 91 and I was on stage.  Wow.

Edited by Osaurus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Osaurus said:

Looks like I am in Milwaukee Labor Day weekend.  Anyone else going to the Squeeze concert? I think the last time I was at the Pabst Theater it was 90 or 91 and I was on stage.  Wow.

Were you an original member?

Unrelated: last weekend in October looking good. :thumbup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, El Floppo said:

The part not mentioned is that I'll eat anything at any time. I genuinely don't care what we eat 99.99% of the time. Otoh, wife is the pickiest eater I've ever been around. So When I do make suggestions, they're almost uniformly shot down because picky. So when something specific, like salmon, is mentioned..there's really no point to going beyond what I did.

This generally holds true for most things in our lives- I'm easy going and happy to do/see/visit/eat anything for the most part, and especially so because she's so picky and specific about most things- I'd rather be accommodating than get into an argument about something I genuinely don't have preference about. But yes, I could/should be less accommodating and shoulder more of the decision making, man or no.

you are me

i am you

the tricky part is when you make the decision that is requested of you, and get blamed for either making a bad decision... or just making a decision.. when she really wanted to make the decision but wanted you to tell her to make the decision... without directly telling her that it was her decision to make. because then you're making decisions for her when she just wanted to be heard.. you ####ing oaf.

 

  • Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Laughing 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, kevzilla said:

Were you an original member?

Unrelated: last weekend in October looking good. :thumbup:

Not an original member.  It was some Milwaukee Area junior symphony thing.  I was still in high school.

Awesome.  I have 2 others confirmed and still waiting on 2. 10/24-10/28 are my dates. I’ll be in LA 10/22-10/24

Edited by Osaurus
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Osaurus said:

Not an original member.  It was some Milwaukee Area junior symphony thing.  I was still in high school.

Very cool. 😎

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/30/2019 at 10:31 AM, berndog said:

@General Malaise at one point we’re you going to post some recommendations for pot stocks?

 I may be misremembering and possibly I was under the influence but that seemed to stick in my head and my wife has been on me to take some flyers in that area. 

Taken from an article we wrote recently that will be published in a global newsletter.....note this does NOT represent investment advice.  Blah blah blah, I've been awful at recommending stocks since the cobalt meltdown so I really shouldn't be, but the guy I works for is good at his job and these are his choices (out of a growing sea of over 350 publicly traded pot stocks - THANKS CANADA!).

Abacus Health (ABCS CN) $14 CAD

The company has first mover advantage with an FDA-registered product that is essentially Bengay or Icy Hot (active ingredients camphor and menthol) infused with CBD.  Chronic pain affects 100M Americans and the global topical pain relief market is USD $7.4B.  The company is cashed up and recently received orders from CVS, Weis Markets and Pharmacare.  The valuation doesn’t appear challenged and we hear CVS can’t keep it on their shelves.  The stock actually trades at a large discount to its peers which should not be confused with cheap.  It is critically important that this one establish brand quickly and we think they have a year to do it before the competition absent CBD (which is probably apoplectic in fear about losing share) either buys them or introduces their own look alike.  Management here has spent 20 years in the space, they know what they are doing.

Altria (MO) $56 USD

Yields 5.6%, big, liquid, hauls the well-deserved taint of tobacco and manufactures a product that is designed to addict and kill their customers, but cleverly enough, the former quickly and latter, slowly.  It has recently invested in both e-cigarette maker Juul and Cronos (CRON) giving it exposure to sexy growth markets.  Meanwhile, the company’s cigarette sales, like its customers, have been dying for 40 years while its stock for the last 30 years has returned 18.9% a year compounded.

Khiron Life Sciences (KHRN CN) $3 CAD

Khiron Life Sciences is a medical cannabis company with a first mover advantage in Latin America.  With more than 620 Million people in LATAM, there are very few publicly traded pure-plays solely focused on this target market and even fewer who are fully licensed to cultivate, produce, distribute and export medical cannabis there.  Vicente Fox (former President of Mexico) is on the Board and has been extremely busy educating governments, citizens and the general public of the positive effects of cannabis regulation not only for health and wellness benefits, but also to drive out corruption, drug cartels, and loss of taxable revenues.  With core operations in Columbia, the company enjoys some of the lowest cost production in the world and combined with diverse distribution channels spanning clinics, hospitals, pharmacies, patient associations and CPG joint ventures, Khiron is primed to capitalize on this multi-billion dollar market. 

Valens Groworks (VGW CN) $3.45 CAD

Extraction companies act as middle-men, purchasing dried cannabis, extracting the oily substance containing THC or CBD from the plant and selling it back to the same producers, or to other customers that need extract.  This company’s yield is meaningfully superior to others and they have attracted Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) as a partner.  We hear they have rebuffed numerous suitors, in part because they are about throw off 50% EBITDA margins and management apparently feels staying independent is best course of action, for now.

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, General Malaise said:

Taken from an article we wrote recently that will be published in a global newsletter.....note this does NOT represent investment advice.  Blah blah blah, I've been awful at recommending stocks since the cobalt meltdown so I really shouldn't be, but the guy I works for is good at his job and these are his choices (out of a growing sea of over 350 publicly traded pot stocks - THANKS CANADA!).

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

Abacus Health (ABCS CN) $14 CAD

The company has first mover advantage with an FDA-registered product that is essentially Bengay or Icy Hot (active ingredients camphor and menthol) infused with CBD.  Chronic pain affects 100M Americans and the global topical pain relief market is USD $7.4B.  The company is cashed up and recently received orders from CVS, Weis Markets and Pharmacare.  The valuation doesn’t appear challenged and we hear CVS can’t keep it on their shelves.  The stock actually trades at a large discount to its peers which should not be confused with cheap.  It is critically important that this one establish brand quickly and we think they have a year to do it before the competition absent CBD (which is probably apoplectic in fear about losing share) either buys them or introduces their own look alike.  Management here has spent 20 years in the space, they know what they are doing.

Altria (MO) $56 USD

Yields 5.6%, big, liquid, hauls the well-deserved taint of tobacco and manufactures a product that is designed to addict and kill their customers, but cleverly enough, the former quickly and latter, slowly.  It has recently invested in both e-cigarette maker Juul and Cronos (CRON) giving it exposure to sexy growth markets.  Meanwhile, the company’s cigarette sales, like its customers, have been dying for 40 years while its stock for the last 30 years has returned 18.9% a year compounded.

Khiron Life Sciences (KHRN CN) $3 CAD

Khiron Life Sciences is a medical cannabis company with a first mover advantage in Latin America.  With more than 620 Million people in LATAM, there are very few publicly traded pure-plays solely focused on this target market and even fewer who are fully licensed to cultivate, produce, distribute and export medical cannabis there.  Vicente Fox (former President of Mexico) is on the Board and has been extremely busy educating governments, citizens and the general public of the positive effects of cannabis regulation not only for health and wellness benefits, but also to drive out corruption, drug cartels, and loss of taxable revenues.  With core operations in Columbia, the company enjoys some of the lowest cost production in the world and combined with diverse distribution channels spanning clinics, hospitals, pharmacies, patient associations and CPG joint ventures, Khiron is primed to capitalize on this multi-billion dollar market. 

Valens Groworks (VGW CN) $3.45 CAD

Extraction companies act as middle-men, purchasing dried cannabis, extracting the oily substance containing THC or CBD from the plant and selling it back to the same producers, or to other customers that need extract.  This company’s yield is meaningfully superior to others and they have attracted Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) as a partner.  We hear they have rebuffed numerous suitors, in part because they are about throw off 50% EBITDA margins and management apparently feels staying independent is best course of action, for now.

 

 

 

Right now, I am highly invested in Health Care. 

This sounds interesting. 

Thnx. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mr. furley said:

you are me

i am you

the tricky part is when you make the decision that is requested of you, and get blamed for either making a bad decision... or just making a decision.. when she really wanted to make the decision but wanted you to tell her to make the decision... without directly telling her that it was her decision to make. because then you're making decisions for her when she just wanted to be heard.. you ####ing oaf.

 

Kind of reminds me of when you screwed up cooking the burgers by letting her cook.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Laughing 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this  D wade and G Union Gatorade commercial

is Missy Elliott shrieking "death valley"? "death rally"? "let's rally"? "get ready"?

something else??

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was supposed to go backpacking for 5 days with some friends in Zion. I flew into Vegas and they were going to leave in the middle of the night to pick me up around noon. 

Turns out the a-holes didn’t leave until 10am which puts their ETA in Vegas at like 7pm. Got here at 8:00AM so that I was sure not to hold them up. Seemed like a decent enough place to spend a few hours, but it kinda sucks having to haul around backpacking gear 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Dickies said:

Was supposed to go backpacking for 5 days with some friends in Zion. I flew into Vegas and they were going to leave in the middle of the night to pick me up around noon. 

Turns out the a-holes didn’t leave until 10am which puts their ETA in Vegas at like 7pm. Got here at 8:00AM so that I was sure not to hold them up. Seemed like a decent enough place to spend a few hours, but it kinda sucks having to haul around backpacking gear 

Good luck, D.

How is the condition of Vegas?

Now that kev's been kicked, is devastation bad?

If so, that camp'n gear may come in handy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Dickies said:

Was supposed to go backpacking for 5 days with some friends in Zion. I flew into Vegas and they were going to leave in the middle of the night to pick me up around noon. 

Turns out the a-holes didn’t leave until 10am which puts their ETA in Vegas at like 7pm. Got here at 8:00AM so that I was sure not to hold them up. Seemed like a decent enough place to spend a few hours, but it kinda sucks having to haul around backpacking gear 

where are you camping?  i was looking into heading out there myself.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, DA RAIDERS said:

where are you camping?  i was looking into heading out there myself.  

No clue. We have a car camping site reserved and we have wilderness permits. I didn’t do any of the planning, but I can tell you afterwards. Ar this point I’m questioning whether we will escape the car site. Well-oiled machine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dickies said:

No clue. We have a car camping site reserved and we have wilderness permits. I didn’t do any of the planning, but I can tell you afterwards. Ar this point I’m questioning whether we will escape the car site. Well-oiled machine

let me know.  hope you make it back alive.....or don't have to stay in vegas.

  • Like 1
  • Laughing 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, DA RAIDERS said:

let me know.  hope you make it back alive.....or don't have to stay in vegas.

I’m geared up for wilderness survival. These shady characters in Vegas staring at me as I walk by are another story

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dickies said:

I’m geared up for wilderness survival. These shady characters in Vegas staring at me as I walk by are another story

Your avatar pic checks out...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Dickies said:

No clue. We have a car camping site reserved and we have wilderness permits. I didn’t do any of the planning, but I can tell you afterwards. Ar this point I’m questioning whether we will escape the car site. Well-oiled machine

Turns out the mother####er in charge of renting our transportation took it upon himself to take up every square inch of free space with telescope gear before picking up anyone. Yea, we’re not backpacking. The campground is South Campground

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Dickies said:

Turns out the mother####er in charge of renting our transportation took it upon himself to take up every square inch of free space with telescope gear before picking up anyone. Yea, we’re not backpacking. The campground is South Campground

There's no way I'd go on a trip with a group of people without being involved in any of the planning for exactly this reason. People are stupid and selfish.

Enjoy the stars I guess?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, RC94 said:

Kind of reminds me of when you screwed up cooking the burgers by letting her cook.

"That's so Furley!"

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, GroveDiesel said:

There's no way I'd go on a trip with a group of people.

Agreed

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Osaurus said:

Not an original member.  It was some Milwaukee Area junior symphony thing.  I was still in high school.

Awesome.  I have 2 others confirmed and still waiting on 2. 10/24-10/28 are my dates. I’ll be in LA 10/22-10/24

Where'd you go to HS round these parts?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Dickies said:

Turns out the mother####er in charge of renting our transportation took it upon himself to take up every square inch of free space with telescope gear before picking up anyone. Yea, we’re not backpacking. The campground is South Campground

oooh...  i was hoping you were headed to watchman.  it seems like the better of the two.  :sorry:  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Mr.Pack said:

Where'd you go to HS round these parts?

New Berlin Eisenhower

ETA: graduated from UW-M too

Edited by Osaurus
  • Like 1
  • Thinking 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Osaurus said:

New Berlin Eisenhower

ETA: graduated from UW-M too

You're a few years (Ok more than a few) younger than me. I knew people that went there. Greenfield for me

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mr.Pack said:

You're a few years (Ok more than a few) younger than me. I knew people that went there. Greenfield for me

Not too far away. I only lived in WI for 4 years of high school and then left.  Then I came back for UW-M.  Mrs. O is from Cedarburg (aka Mayberry)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Furls... more Coffee Trader chat? ;)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, McJose said:
9 hours ago, GroveDiesel said:

There's no way I'd go on a trip with a group of people.

Agreed

I feel soo bad bout yer medical situation; truly, J. ☹️

 

However, inspired by this...

...I designed this, just fer you.

 

Now - get out dere and enjoy life!

🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

they don't make movies like this anymore ...

Super 70s Sports‏ @Super70sSports  5m5 minutes ago

“The real excitement, of course, is at the end of the summer, during Sexual Awareness Week. We import two hundred hookers from around the world and each camper, armed with only a thermos of coffee and two thousand dollars cash, tries to visit as many countries as he can.”

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Work cafeteria today had a "chicken-fried steak sandwich" as one of their specials. Figured I'd give it a shot.

Get back to my desk and unwrap it - bone dry. What kind of monster serves CFS without gravy. I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, heckmanm said:

Work cafeteria today had a "chicken-fried steak sandwich" as one of their specials. Figured I'd give it a shot.

Get back to my desk and unwrap it - bone dry. What kind of monster serves CFS without gravy. I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

That's barbaric. I haven't eaten CFS in years, but it comes with gravy - I thought that was part of our social contract with food preparers. They should have called it something else.

A little blame on you, though, heck - if you got it out of the cafeteria without the wrapping bleeding God's nectar, you should have known you were in trouble.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Uruk-Hai said:

That's barbaric. I haven't eaten CFS in years, but it comes with gravy - I thought that was part of our social contract with food preparers. They should have called it something else.

A little blame on you, though, heck - if you got it out of the cafeteria without the wrapping bleeding God's nectar, you should have known you were in trouble.

Fair enough.  The weight of the foil-wrapped package should have been a clue. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CFS sandwich from a cafeteria sounds like tough sledding to begin with

  • Like 2
  • Thinking 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Scott Tenorman said:

I wanted to put this in the thread with the Mascots observing silence but I couldn't find it.  Maybe someone better at search can put it in there - until then enjoy:

Chiitan: Last Week Tonight with John Oliver

 

 

 

This was hilarious.  Following on Twitter bc of the show

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/2/2019 at 10:44 AM, DA RAIDERS said:

oooh...  i was hoping you were headed to watchman.  it seems like the better of the two.  :sorry:  

They are about 200 yards from each other.  No noticeable difference between the two campgrounds. They are really nice sites.  The whole place is stunningly gorgeous with no shortage of day hikes

One mistake we made was not stopping for beer before we got to UT once we realized we were camping out of a car. 3.2% ABV Goose Island IPA isn’t getting it done in the evening. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, heckmanm said:

Work cafeteria today had a "chicken-fried steak sandwich" as one of their specials. Figured I'd give it a shot.

Get back to my desk and unwrap it - bone dry. What kind of monster serves CFS without gravy. I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

Sounds like the cafeteria in the building at my previous company.  Huge company with about 5000 people in the building and this cafeteria was always empty except when the weather was terrible.  The food was the worst ever.  It was run by Aramark.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RC94 said:

Sounds like the cafeteria in the building at my previous company.  Huge company with about 5000 people in the building and this cafeteria was always empty except when the weather was terrible.  The food was the worst ever.  It was run by Aramark.

Ours is generally decent - at least some good options.  Which is why this seemed like such a bad miss.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sitting under the stars listening to the frogs and sipping bourbon.

 Enjoying the moments when life ain’t that complicate 🍺

  • Like 8
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since we're getting stranded by thunderstorms this evening, I figured the bar would be dead. Wrong answer. I don't know what this band is called, but they should be named Three Old Farts Who Know What They're Doing. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.