What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (17 Viewers)

:(   Sorry.
Thanks, but I'm not. Well, not yet. I've hated my job for at least a year. And I knew that change was inevitable. I was just taken by surprise by the timing. So instead of looking internally, I'm looking externally.  They wanted to retain me,  supposedly. But it turns out I'm no longer willing to live in the ####hole that  is the Midwest. So...

There are worse ways to get somewhere better. Doesn't keep it from being a kick to the ego every now and then.

Currently Bert Kreischer, Fluffy aka Gabriel Iglesias, Bill Burr and Iliza Shlesinger :bag:
Nikki Glaser is pretty solid too when it comes to female comics.  She was great on the Alec Baldwin roast and her latest stand-up set,  The Degenerates 2 (Netflix), is pretty good.  She gets dirty.

Thanks, but I'm not. Well, not yet. I've hated my job for at least a year. And I knew that change was inevitable. I was just taken by surprise by the timing. So instead of looking internally, I'm looking externally.  They wanted to retain me,  supposedly. But it turns out I'm no longer willing to live in the ####hole that  is the Midwest. So...

There are worse ways to get somewhere better. Doesn't keep it from being a kick to the ego every now and then.
Glllll with it all.  Sounds like it’ll turn out to be a good thing.  Understand about the ego part, though.

It rained biblically for almost an hour, but no tornadoes or egg-sized hail in my immediate vicinity. Guess I'm off to the bar. 🍸

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Louis ck

2. Burr 

3. DeGeneres 

4. Mulaney

5. Jeselnik

I think Ellen is one of the most underrated comedians ever.  She can work blue but doesn't have to. She's a lesbian but that isn't the first thing you hear in her act.  If she was a little edgier and didn't have a talk show she'd be higher on these lists imo.

List your top 3 comedians...GO!
Right now, comedians working that will make me drop everything to watch their next special: Neil Brennan, Daniel Sloss, James Acaster. 

For a night when I want to belly laugh and not think: Iliza Shlesinger, Nikki Glaser, John Mulaney. 

Current (Men)

John Mullaney

Gary Gulman

Anthony Jesilnek, Trevor Noah (if you count him as current stand up)

Current (Women)

Whitney Cummings

Michele Wolf

Iliza Schlessinger/Nikki Glazer
Gulman is a great pick. Nobody writes like that guy. Considered everyone on your list except Jesilnek, not my personal cup of tea but he’s fantastic at his niche. 

Users who are viewing this thread