What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (19 Viewers)

shuke said:
strykerpks said:
Thoughts on LegalZoom for wills and stuff?

Wife and I had wills drawn up as a value add as part of our mortgage like 6 years ago. We weren't married so we left POA and executor status etc to our parents at the time. Now that we have 2 kids and are married we'd like to have them updated. We will be getting in touch with the guy who did them for us to see what he will charge but we don't want to break the bank. We don't have any major assets other than our house so it should be relatively simple. What do those dirty lawyer types charge for something like this? Can any lawyer do an amendment?
Also interested in the answer. Answers in threads here devoted to this topic run the gamut. Looking for real solid advise.
Send them to me, I'll get them changed for you. :thumbup:

General Malaise said:
Ooooof. Graduated with this girl and even took her on a date to see Aliens in 8th grade. I made out with her and then by nightfall, she was making out with another dude, which crushed a young and inexperienced GM. She was a typical entitled, lucky sperm clubber and her actions in the article are not surprising at all. I was FB friends with her, but she's taken that down. Sounds like she cared more about her dogs than she did the man's life she took.
Terrible but I can't help but :lmao: @

She also told police that she “had a bachelor’s degree and understood English/numbers

General Malaise said:
Ooooof. Graduated with this girl and even took her on a date to see Aliens in 8th grade. I made out with her and then by nightfall, she was making out with another dude, which crushed a young and inexperienced GM. She was a typical entitled, lucky sperm clubber and her actions in the article are not surprising at all. I was FB friends with her, but she's taken that down. Sounds like she cared more about her dogs than she did the man's life she took.
Terrible but I can't help but :lmao: @

She also told police that she “had a bachelor’s degree and understood English/numbers
definitely... loved that part. case closed, police.

eta: 42? not looking too good there, drunkey larou

Last edited by a moderator:
So the president of our league got in an argument with another coach and caused a scene. Now we have to have a hearing a decide his punishment :lmao:

shuke said:
strykerpks said:

Wife and I had wills drawn up as a value add as part of our mortgage like 6 years ago. We weren't married so we left POA and executor status etc to our parents at the time. Now that we have 2 kids and are married we'd like to have them updated. We will be getting in touch with the guy who did them for us to see what he will charge but we don't want to break the bank. We don't have any major assets other than our house so it should be relatively simple. What do those dirty lawyer types charge for something like this? Can any lawyer do an amendment?
Also interested in the answer. Answers in threads here devoted to this topic run the gamut. Looking for real solid advise.
Send you what now?

For you smokers, I'm going to a viewing today of a friend who smoked for 25 years and had COPD. Dead at 52.
Sorry for your loss.

Did your friend smoked up until he/she died?

eta: I guess what I'm asking is when your friend started.

For you smokers, I'm going to a viewing today of a friend who smoked for 25 years and had COPD. Dead at 52.
Sorry for your loss.

52-25 = X

sorry for your loss CQ- were you close?

I miss being in my 30s when parents were still alive/youngish, friends were healthy and only dying rarely/tragically. feels like too many peers and parents are going way too quickly.

shuke said:
strykerpks said:

Send you what now?
The house, the kids, and the wife.

Sorry for your loss.

No he started in his teens and quit about 10 years ago. Up until about 2 years ago he was ok. Occasional shortness of breath, would use an inhaler. Last couple years he really had trouble going up and down stairs. Started using oxygen all the time and working from home a lot.

Floppo we were close work friends for 5-6 years. Nothing much outside of work.

Sorry for your loss.

52-25 = X

I miss being in my 30s when parents were still alive/youngish, friends were healthy and only dying rarely/tragically. feels like too many peers and parents are going way too quickly.
He could have quit long before he died, but thanks for the math lesson.

eta: see QC replied and it was as I thought it probably was. I know very few people who start in their mid-20s and have it be life-long. Most, like me, start in their teens.

Sorry for your loss.

52-25 = X

He could have quit long before he died, but thanks for the math lesson.

eta: see QC replied and it was as I thought it probably was. I know very few people who start in their mid-20s and have it be life-long. Most, like me, start in their teens.
sorry- I was kidding and wrong to boot.

shuke said:
strykerpks said:

Send you what now?
Your wills. I'll make sure the assets go to a deserving party.

shuke said:
strykerpks said:

Send you what now?
Your wills. I'll make sure the assets go to a deserving party.
Well this was all a great help.

sorry... was busy larping.

what now?
I'll just put it here, since it wasn't actually "private", just something nobody else would care about. But boring stuff seems to be what this thread is all about these days.

Your mentions of ska made me wonder if you are familiar with this tune. It was big on college radio here in the PNW and the Crazy 8s were quite popular on the party circuit, but I have no idea how far outside of Seattle/Portland they made it.

keep it in the ska thread, guy.

eta: fwiw- no... didn't know them. SF had the Uptones- did they ever get up north?

what now?
I'll just put it here, since it wasn't actually "private", just something nobody else would care about. But boring stuff seems to be what this thread is all about these days.

Your mentions of ska made me wonder if you are familiar with this tune. It was big on college radio here in the PNW and the Crazy 8s were quite popular on the party circuit, but I have no idea how far outside of Seattle/Portland they made it.
I saw the Crazy8s on August, 8th a couple years back. Phenomenal show. My good buddy/neighbor saw them countless times growing up in Eugene. Big fan.

what now?

I saw the Crazy8s on August, 8th a couple years back. Phenomenal show. My good buddy/neighbor saw them countless times growing up in Eugene. Big fan.
:thumbup:

You know, wwtdd went precipitously downhill when the dude that ran it for years got run off. Now they have scarred my eyeballs with pictures of Queen Latifah's ####. I just can't unsee that. The owners of that site are monsters.

You know, wwtdd went precipitously downhill when the dude that ran it for years got run off. Now they have scarred my eyeballs with pictures of Queen Latifah's ####. I just can't unsee that. The owners of that site are monsters.
I'm secretly in love with her, so you just continue to unsee whatever you think you need to to stay alive.

Users who are viewing this thread