What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (13 Viewers)

Rustoleum said:
I haven't even told y'all about Malachi, the black brother my dad keeps telling my sweet 11-year-old (step) niece that he has. Malachi. Of course, Malachi is in prison down in Edgefield, SC.

My dad still somehow gets people from that area to mail him cards on his birthday.

AND, there is a picture of "Malachi" among all of our family pics right outside our kitchen,

Terrible.
I remember when your dad and his brother almost killed the Fonz and Pinky Tuscadero at the demolition derby.
:thumbdown: F'in Malachi

I think this weekend may make me the most ashamed of some I grew up with.

Hot off of the Facebook pages:

if u where not born here, get the #### out of THE UNITED STATES!!!!!

I'm not smart enough to not engage
Aaah.......she hasn't had time to respond to me yet, but she's doing well by her family:

i guess i really pissed my youngest son off, and his gf they both blocked me oh well truth hurts huh??????

Can't imagine how proud she must be

Aaah.......she hasn't had time to respond to me yet, but she's doing well by her family:i guess i really pissed my youngest son off, and his gf they both blocked me oh well truth hurts huh??????

She sounds like a peach.

Aaah.......she hasn't had time to respond to me yet, but she's doing well by her family:i guess i really pissed my youngest son off, and his gf they both blocked me oh well truth hurts huh??????

She sounds like a peach.
She was a sweetheart in High School. Lordy...

bAbe! How the hell are YOU, my friend?
Strikes and gutters. I keep an eye on things here. Just don't have much to say. Trying to buy a new house but the fact that i bought a new truck last month has nuked my credit temporarily. So that's the current challenge. And drinking a lot and wearing rain boots around here daily.

You?

Strikes and gutters. I keep an eye on things here. Just don't have much to say. Trying to buy a new house but the fact that i bought a new truck last month has nuked my credit temporarily. So that's the current challenge. And drinking a lot and wearing rain boots around here daily. You?
Where's the house? Same area?Most of the time I love our new place, but sometimes when I have to go downtown I wish that I'd bought a house in Jester Estates and just gone without food.

Last edited by a moderator:
Strikes and gutters. I keep an eye on things here. Just don't have much to say. Trying to buy a new house but the fact that i bought a new truck last month has nuked my credit temporarily. So that's the current challenge. And drinking a lot and wearing rain boots around here daily. You?
Where's the house? Same area?Most of the time I love our new place, but sometimes when I have to go downtown I wish that I'd bought a house in Jester Estates and just gone without food.
Neighborhood in the RR city limits with 16 houses all on 5+ acres. Been eyeing this neighborhood for almost a decade and with my oldest about to start school it's time to make a move.

I had blood work done again too and my sugar level shows me pre diabetic. Argh
babe! my triglycerides are in the stratosphere. everything else is pretty normal. #### it. good to see you're still lurking!

are you still coming out to LA on the regular?

I just had a 20-minute argument with a moron who believes that Puerto Ricans are foreigners who shouldn't be allowed in the U.S.

Aaah.......she hasn't had time to respond to me yet, but she's doing well by her family:

i guess i really pissed my youngest son off, and his gf they both blocked me oh well truth hurts huh??????

This woman must be in the manic stage of manic-depression. She doesn't respond to anyone, just keeps making new posts in the same vein.

According to every weatherman in this market, we're all about to die. It was a run. :bye:
This chick on KEYE could own the market if she did her coverage topless. Better than looking at Jim Spencer.
Pics?
Link. No more than an offdee 7 but the competition around here is pretty weak.http://www.keyetv.com/contact/features/chikage-windler/#.VWOCGflViko
I meant Jim Spencer.

According to every weatherman in this market, we're all about to die. It was a run. :bye:
This chick on KEYE could own the market if she did her coverage topless. Better than looking at Jim Spencer.
Pics?
Link. No more than an offdee 7 but the competition around here is pretty weak.http://www.keyetv.com/contact/features/chikage-windler/#.VWOCGflViko
I meant Jim Spencer.
:lmao: I shouldn't make light of the situation, because 11 people are missing from Friday's flash flooding. But Jim and all the others are telling hundreds of thousands of people to get in their bathtubs with blankets and couch cushions. And bike helmets. You heard me, bentley.

But most importantly, crank up the TV so you can still follow your heroic weatherman. :mellow:

Pics?
I meant Jim Spencer.
:lmao: I shouldn't make light of the situation, because 11 people are missing from Friday's flash flooding. But Jim and all the others are telling hundreds of thousands of people to get in their bathtubs with blankets and couch cushions. And bike helmets. You heard me, bentley.

But most importantly, crank up the TV so you can still follow your heroic weatherman. :mellow:
Is his erection noticeable?

Northwest Austin Coalition meeting cancelled tonight because of the weather. I was really hoping to use that as excuse to get away from my family for a couple hours.

Pics?
Link. No more than an offdee 7 but the competition around here is pretty weak.

http://www.keyetv.com/contact/features/chikage-windler/#.VWOCGflViko
That is a horrible name.

Pics?
That is a horrible name.
Jim Spencer?

Pics?
I meant Jim Spencer.

Is his erection noticeable?
They are all limping around like they've been splinted. Even the chick.

JR and I now watching live water rescue on KXAN. Some guy is holding onto a telephone pole and APD is launching a boat onto what used to be Lamar Blvd to try and save him.

Users who are viewing this thread