What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (21 Viewers)

I had to work out in SF last week and one of the girls I was working with told me how she used to bang Kevin Maas, but had to break up with him because he was too Jesusy

i might be drunk tonight... had a bottle of wine and a couple bourbons and then the gf started to talk about how she thinks i might drink too much, but she passed out on the couch... so pretty sure it's time for more bourbon

xoxo,

guster

I had to work out in SF last week and one of the girls I was working with told me how she used to bang Kevin Maas, but had to break up with him because he was too Jesusy
Like Mattingly, Maas was a left-handed batter. As a result many of his home runs went into the right field stands. About halfway through the season a group of a dozen or so young ladies began wearing "Maas-tops" to Yankees home games and sitting in the right field stands. Whenever Maas hit a home run to right, the girls would get up, remove their tops and jump up and down until Maas finished circling the bases.[6] However after a few home runs the women were banned from entering Yankee Stadium

i now have an empty barrel of bourbon at my desk. About 6 weeks ago, i got together with a group of 14 other dudes and we went and selected barrels of bourbon from Knob Creek and Four Roses. I was able to stake claim to one of the barrels from Four Roses, so now my desk always smells like bourbon, whether I've been drinking or not :thumbup:

Afk to google Kevin Maas
he hit the #### out of the ball for like 2 weeks with the yankees and then started sucking again... lots of hype that he never lived up to. thankfully jesus showed him the way
Oh that guy. I bet GPJ knows him.
i've always wondered, does your wife make sexual cookies for your graduating classes? Do you even teach seniors? Would they appreciate penis and ###### cookies? I assume you have tenure so you wouldn't get fired. Need to go to Bakersfield again soon to send you pics... xoxo

At first glance I read that as "because he was too Jersey." I didn't even blink, as that is a totally legit reason to break up with someone. (Especially someone who was also at one point a New York Yankee.)

Guess he wasn't too Jesus-y(or too Jersey) for the banging? Figures a Yankee would be a hypocrite.

I had a Mongoose with pegs in middle school. All the other kids were jealous.
I owned three of those over the years. :bag: Congrats on the new job
My town had a BMX track. We were hardcore. I used all my allowance to build my bike part by part. Probably dropped 500 on my ride. This was early 80s. :bag:
My old next-door-neighbor moved to the burbs and created a competition-level BMX course in his back yard. Total f'ing redneck hicks. Just awful.

My town had a BMX track. We were hardcore. I used all my allowance to build my bike part by part. Probably dropped 500 on my ride. This was early 80s. :bag:
My old next-door-neighbor moved to the burbs and created a competition-level BMX course in his back yard. Total f'ing redneck hicks. Just awful.
Well this was actually in a park we held nationally ranked races and everything

Last edited by a moderator:
oh, i bought a new car. the engine in my mini cooper broke :sadbanana:

I bought a Mazda CX-5 this weekend. Seemed like the perfect balance of value, reliability and performance.

Not a *wow* car, but suits my needs

Like it so far :thumbup:

Well this was actually in a park we held nationally ranked races and everything
I know they used to get nationally-known racers, not sure where they ranked. Total rednecks.... just awful.

i want even more bourbon

the gf is supposed to be reading, but she's drunk and asleep on the couch

pretty sure i'm going to pour myself another glass

oops

I think I've watched 6 episodes of Drunk History tonight and as long as I can still tell that they are drunk, I think I'm ok

breaking news... pretty sure the gf is sleep-farting on the couch

we did a trip to vegas a couple weekends ago with another couple and i definitely woke myself up one morning with a fart. oops

Afk to google Kevin Maas
he hit the #### out of the ball for like 2 weeks with the yankees and then started sucking again... lots of hype that he never lived up to. thankfully jesus showed him the way
i've always wondered, does your wife make sexual cookies for your graduating classes? Do you even teach seniors? Would they appreciate penis and ###### cookies? I assume you have tenure so you wouldn't get fired. Need to go to Bakersfield again soon to send you pics... xoxo
:lmao: wife does not make any kind of cookies my my students. They are 8th graders. You should have some more bourbon.

Looking to move in with my gf. we've been into 50+ apartments, applied for 2, got declined for one - picked an anesthesiologist over us... waiting to hear back on the second, but we were 3rd to apply and she said she would do first-come, first served, so :kicksrock:

I bought a Mazda CX-5 this weekend. Seemed like the perfect balance of value, reliability and performance.

I have one too and feel the same way. :hifive:

Last edited by a moderator:
Afk to google Kevin Maas
:lmao: wife does not make any kind of cookies my my students. They are 8th graders. You should have some more bourbon.
8th graders have penises and ######s too

I have one too and feel the same way. :hifive:
:thumbup:

It's certainly not a glamorous car with tons of prestige, but it just seemed like the right fit for me and what i wanted

I'm impressed with it so far... has potential to be a 10 year car, allowing the gf to get a fun/sporty/impractical car in a couple years

i see shuke lurking > when are we going to see a Reds game? Gf is out of town from June 4-14. I have Bunbury that first weekend, but otherwise am pretty flexible... what works for you?

At first glance I read that as "because he was too Jersey." I didn't even blink, as that is a totally legit reason to break up with someone. (Especially someone who was also at one point a New York Yankee.)

Guess he wasn't too Jesus-y(or too Jersey) for the banging? Figures a Yankee would be a hypocrite.
Pretty sure too-Jersey and too-Jesusy are close enough

No one is going to give Guster #### about driving a mini cooper? We are slipping. Think ill leave for a few more months.

Users who are viewing this thread