What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (12 Viewers)

No one is going to give Guster #### about driving a mini cooper? We are slipping. Think ill leave for a few more months.
Pretty sure I've created enough of a legacy in the original thread that my man-hood need not be challenged.

Plus, Otis used to drive one too

CX-5 will also serve to lug around the kids Guster will be having soon.

Welcome back, GB.
In the middle of a potential scare right now, thanks for the support, GB

nothing like not taking her pills for 3 days straight, right when I return from a 1 week business trip

:ph34r:

Not challenging your man hood, just your taste in cars. ;)

Wife is good. Oldest graduated from Pre K today. It goes too fast.

Not challenging your man hood, just your taste in cars. ;)

Wife is good. Oldest graduated from Pre K today. It goes too fast.
The Mini was a matter of necessity.... I totalled my A4 and needed a car within 7 days. It was the right price/right time

Tell the wife I said hi, congrats on the oldest getting into Kindergarten. My kid is done with 3rd grade on Thursday.... FML

On another note, if someone wants a mini cooper that needs a new engine, I'll give you a good deal. Car is with $7500 with an engine that works, but yeah, that's not this car. Looks like a new engine goes for $1,500-2,000 plus installation and all that

Also, it's been like 6 months since I've gotten drunk and purchased a Bo Jackson rookie card. GF is going out of town for like 10-11 days in June, so that streak might be broken.

On another note, I've shifted most of my fantasy sports team names to "Bo Knows"

My parents still have my original Bo Jackson cross trainer shoes at home... pretty sure they still fit me.

Damnit, drank my bourbon. Time to figure out if I can pour another glass without waking the gf or.... wait, i still have balls. nevermind. yay for bourbon

i'm trying to figure out whether i'm providing amusement or if i'm like Joe Namath ####faced, hitting on Susie Kolber on the sideline of MNF?!?!

Pretty sure we've already shamed him for the mini cooper.
ad naseum
The sad thing is that I never felt any shame :shrug:
you shouldn't i wear scarves, in southern california, while wearing shorts and crocs. my wife is hot. :shrug:
The last part is the only one that matters... the rest? :nttawwt:
socal's alright
I've only spent one day in LA and one week in SF and OMG, I could have some fun being single in those towns. :whateverthatjawdropemojiis:

I haven't been following along in this thread, but I'm pretty sure I'm safe in saying this could use some more bad decision making.

The gf is leaving for a 10 day drink to eastern europe with her mom in a week or so

please be prepared for me drinking heavily most nights and using this as my own personal drunk thread

luff ewe (love you shuke)

xoxo,

guster

On another note, I've shifted most of my fantasy sports team names to "Bo Knows"

My parents still have my original Bo Jackson cross trainer shoes at home... pretty sure they still fit me.
I'll trade you a Bo Jackson FB/BB Beckett magazine for your mini cooper

Users who are viewing this thread