What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Madden Mobile (1 Viewer)

I was with the Season Score Chasers, but left to join a bud's league.

SSC was fun, wish there had been a tad more chat, but they're an above average squad.

I'm game for joining SSC

with this caveat

most days i can play, not every day

if missing a few days is going to be an issue i'll just keep at it on my own

I'm game for joining SSC

with this caveat

most days i can play, not every day

if missing a few days is going to be an issue i'll just keep at it on my own
To do league play you only need to complete three drives a day. Basically 10 minutes at most is all that is required.

QUESTION

does it matter who i take my drives against? like if i use someone am i using them up so someone else cannot

ALSO

do i go for 2 on these drives?

i guess also, how does the scoring work, is a quick drive better than a methodical drive, or is it just the TD or not that mattrs

QUESTION

does it matter who i take my drives against? like if i use someone am i using them up so someone else cannot

ALSO

i guess also, how does the scoring work, is a quick drive better than a methodical drive, or is it just the TD or not that mattrs
It's just about the points, doesn't matter how you get them. Most people go for 2, so you need to get into that habit. I try to run a running play early in the drive to see if they counter it. If not, I have my 2 point play.

As for who to play, I try to play a defense number that I'm pretty sure I can beat. if you are a lower level than most of your league, go after the other leagues low guys. Also, if you play against someone that has already had a drive against them, click the Film button, Defensive Drives and see what they counter and don't run those plays.

Pulled off my first Forced Close during a Domination Event. Feels a bit dirty, but also so good.
what does this mean
I was running a long pass place to try and beat the other team in the fourth quarter. The defense intercepts the ball. Before the defender is tackled, I close the app and force close it on my phone. When I reopen it, it goes back to the play before. Free play to try again.

QUESTION

ALSO

It's just about the points, doesn't matter how you get them. Most people go for 2, so you need to get into that habit. I try to run a running play early in the drive to see if they counter it. If not, I have my 2 point play.

As for who to play, I try to play a defense number that I'm pretty sure I can beat. if you are a lower level than most of your league, go after the other leagues low guys. Also, if you play against someone that has already had a drive against them, click the Film button, Defensive Drives and see what they counter and don't run those plays.
I generally play against anyone with a DEF rating of 80 or better but not much into the 90's (which is still rare to see anyway). If my go-to plays aren't countered, I will use all my drives on them. I like to save the 70 and lower rated defenses for the league guys with lower rated teams.

I've been playing for a day. I'm not good at swiping up on my phone so my kicking and trucking skills are bad. But I'm lvl6 and beat a lvl10 opponent. Interface is a bit confusing. :football:

There's a coin glitch right now. Every listing bid doubles your total coins.

Just don't go over 2 billion coins or it resets to zero.

There's a coin glitch right now. Every listing bid doubles your total coins.

Just don't go over 2 billion coins or it resets to zero.
Not getting? You need to list or bid?
Never mind, just figured it out. Collected on a few players and now I have 8 million coins
Soo.....you just have to make some auction listings? don't even have to win them?
You put guys up for auction, when they are sold and you collect, each one doubles your coins.

Actually, putting in a listing bid also doubles your coins.

Not sure why ea hasn't shut this down for maintenance yet.

Stamina also broken, good day to play domination.

I'm not sure how they recover the economy now

I also don't understand how such brutal bug gets released into the wild without getting caught by testing

What a total cluster

How do you not fire your CIO over this.

One programmer can make a mistake, but not having proper testing and controls in place to catch it is on the management.

They made Pro Packs only available with Madden Cash. Auction House out of commission for now.

Thinking rolling back the servers to 12 hours ago isn't a reasonable solution. Probably just let those that gained keep gains. The economy might even out?

They made Pro Packs only available with Madden Cash. Auction House out of commission for now.

Thinking rolling back the servers to 12 hours ago isn't a reasonable solution. Probably just let those that gained keep gains. The economy might even out?
it will take timeThey'll probably introduce some rare cards to try to draw out some cash and get people to spend on the AH, collect 10 % out of the economy with each sale.

If it were me and the data was actually available, I'd roll all coins back to yesterday and leave everything else alone.

This is ugly for them.

The big question is why they let it happen for hours. If they had cut it inside of twenty minutes like the gronk glitch, the damage wouldn't have been nearly as bad.

Whole app is down for maintenance now.
i wonder if they'll just roll back to the last backup....

pretty crazy/extreme circumstances...
It's a fun time over on Reddit right now. Players claiming to quit if EA doesn't roll back, players claiming to quit if EA does roll back, people begging for coins because they missed this and the Gronk glitch, every wanna be CIO claiming how it should be fixed (mostly in their favor). Good times.

I've been bouncing a bit between here, the reddit and the ea forum....
Are you seeing the same news about the servers being down for 48 hours, and nothing being taken away?
Saw the 48 hrs....

The nothing taken away would be typical EA, but this is so destructive to the economy, they have to do something it would seem...

They set a bad precedent by not revoking the illegitimate Gronks...

Are you seeing the same news about the servers being down for 48 hours, and nothing being taken away?
Saw the 48 hrs....

The nothing taken away would be typical EA, but this is so destructive to the economy, they have to do something it would seem...

If I'm EA, I think you let the cards gained stay. Then you set a cap. Figure out who had the most coins pre-glitch (100 million or so?) and remove all other coins above that.

Saw the 48 hrs....

If I'm EA, I think you let the cards gained stay. Then you set a cap. Figure out who had the most coins pre-glitch (100 million or so?) and remove all other coins above that.
I had a similar thought.....

Trying to walk everything back when people took multiple steps to launder the coins is probably too complex

This really is the most fair solution. Some people scored gaining some Elites in the AH, but someone had to sell them to make it work.

I will be curious if I get to keep all of the cards from Pro Packs I opened. Didn't open nearly as many as I wanted.
All data should be rolled back. I don't really care but with billions you could buy as many specialty packs as possible before maintenance and get to keep them. That is potentially a lot of value there. Potential for 100s of millions in just gold players.

Users who are viewing this thread