What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PGA Tour Thread: 2019 Season Ends (3 Viewers)

Is that chute at 18 as narrow as it looks on tv?
Moreso - the thing about both 11 and 18 off the tee, it's like 200 yards before it opens up. They can't be more than 20 yards wide until they open up. I'd say those are the only two like that. For the most part on the rest of the course you can really let it rip. Missing the fairway isn't as big of a deal there as most places either honestly. The 2nd cut is as nice as some of the fairways I play on. Obviously fairway is nice because it's important to put it on the greens in the proper spots, but it's not like a US Open where missing the fairway is an automatic bogey.
Yea...it really limits a draw. You used to be able to hit a hard draw over the left bunkers....left of the fairway...with no penalty. Now that's much more difficult, so you really have to hit it straight or with slight movement to hit the fairway. Some guys don't even use driver. Much tougher hole now.

I actually won the ticket lottery last year for Monday but it was rained out. Because of that, they auto-enrolled everyone from that day to get tix again so it was my first ever practice round (and second day there overall).
I was wondering what people do for hotel accommodations if they only win tickets to one practice round? I haven't been lucky enough to do so yet. How far out do you need to go to get a room?

I actually won the ticket lottery last year for Monday but it was rained out. Because of that, they auto-enrolled everyone from that day to get tix again so it was my first ever practice round (and second day there overall).
I was wondering what people do for hotel accommodations if they only win tickets to one practice round? I haven't been lucky enough to do so yet. How far out do you need to go to get a room?
I live in Atlanta and just shot down the interstate so I'm not sure... my family has a house on lake oconee about an hour west of Augusta and we noticed a steady stream of cars starting from about that point on in past years.

If Spieth doesn't fix his block it will cost him. He got lucky today
He backed up his "lucky" 64 with a nice little 66 to stand at 14 under. Maybe it all falls apart on the weekend, but... :shrug:
he didn't hit any into the trees today that cost himyesterday 3 times he was dead right but still had shots.

not saying he isn't playing well, he's playing amazing

Last edited by a moderator:
If Spieth doesn't fix his block it will cost him. He got lucky today
He backed up his "lucky" 64 with a nice little 66 to stand at 14 under. Maybe it all falls apart on the weekend, but... :shrug:
he didn't hit any into the trees today that cost himyesterday 3 times he was dead right but still had shots.

not saying he isn't playing well, he's playing amazing
I didn't see a shot of his round today, so I was only going from the score.

MarioKart

I tried adding you as a friend on WGT

(also tried to add hack and the other person who posted their handle here).

PM me when you're on so we can play a challenge. I can gift you some balls when we're done with the round to help out.

To answer your previous post; just drop 20 bucks once you get to level 42 or so and upgrade your driver and irons. It'll make all the difference in the world. It sucks to drop money into app, but the long term playability on this is second to none for a golf game (I've been playing for 5 years now)

Users who are viewing this thread