What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PGA Tour Thread: 2019 Season Ends (3 Viewers)

Anyone know of a site or message board where a guy can get info on a golfer? For instance someone just dropped R. Garrigus(claimed injury) & I picked him up as haven't heard anything. I would prefer to not be known as a dumbo in this thing.

Thank you!

Apparently Rory just absent-mindedly reached for a 3 iron... then had to chuckle and grab the 4. :lmao:

Ha. Half the golf community would have threatened to boycott their favorite stool softener or something if the colored fella had done this. But yeah, how can you not like Rory?

Those hole in ones yesterday were awesome. If Dustin could get the putter going he could become a top 5 player in the world. Holmes is also on fire right now and that thursday round will likely be forgotten but shouldn't be.

I've played this course 100 times...the drive on 18 is really, really tough looking to the eye.

Users who are viewing this thread