What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PGA Tour Thread: 2019 Season Ends (2 Viewers)

Scores for the morning rounds seem not as great as they were anticipating. Perhaps the bad weather leading to less course practice for these guys had an affect.

It has also hosted a US Open, only a handful of courses have hosted both the PGA and US Open. I think you are selling the course a little short.
A US Open like 50 years ago I guess.  USGA and PGA hate eachother. They don't really want to be seen having events on the same courses unless an absolute emergency.  (See Olympic Club debacle) 

Not to mention that the PGA tends to play on country clubs, and US Open tends to play on courses that are at least partially public available just simply due to their charter (PGA being mostly to serve their membership of club pros).  

Southern Hills is a really odd outlier in this environment.  I can't really explain why either of them wanted to play there.  I think like the Olympics it's starting to get to be a drag on clubs to host these events, for little money, and they lose playing time for months on end.

Lots of low scores again and the leaderboard is thick. Could be anybody’s championship come Sunday. Someone will need to be fairly low each day. The one with the least hiccups wins. 

Just got home.  So hot now in the afternoon.  Got to see most of the players a little bit.  Pretty neat experience.  The crowds watching Tiger's group were unreal and luckily I got there in time to be right in the front in a shaded spot (between the putting green warm-up area and #1 tee box. After they hit, it completely emptied (and we opted to go home).  I've been to a senior event here a few years ago but otherwise this was my first time at a pro golf tournament, let alone a big tourney like this.  Pretty cool and got really lucky with timing throughout the entire day.

Oh, and when we were watching the group with Jon Rahm, Justin Rose, and Jordan Spieth early this morning when there weren't many people. this one very noticeable female came next to us and was trying to watch Rahm's putt on the green.  The guy I was with could see she wanted to move closer, so he told her to move up in front of him so she could see.  As soon as he missed his putt, she walked off pretty quickly. 

Now I know who she was.  As you can see, she is very easily recognizable.

Oh, and when we were watching the group with Jon Rahm, Justin Rose, and Jordan Spieth early this morning when there weren't many people. this one very noticeable female came next to us and was trying to watch Rahm's putt on the green.  The guy I was with could see she wanted to move closer, so he told her to move up in front of him so she could see.  As soon as he missed his putt, she walked off pretty quickly. 

Good grief 

She looks healthy and I really admire how smart she looks

#noban

Only had coverage on a few minutes so far. Is it Immelman in the booth? He just said that there’s nobody mentally tougher than Furyk. Odd statement to me.

Anyway, he was spot on that Finau’s birdie binges will be awesome in match play. 10 birdies playing alongside the Ryder Cup Captain. 

Only had coverage on a few minutes so far. Is it Immelman in the booth? He just said that there’s nobody mentally tougher than Furyk. Odd statement to me.

Anyway, he was spot on that Finau’s birdie binges will be awesome in match play. 10 birdies playing alongside the Ryder Cup Captain. 
I don’t think he will be on the team

Users who are viewing this thread