What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PGA Tour Thread: 2019 Season Ends (1 Viewer)

So I have a $500 bet with Binky taking Jack’s record to be safe so I don’t root for Tiger but it is fantastic for golf seeing him in the hunt the last two Majors. CBS must be coming in their pants right now knowing the monster number they are going to put up today.

closer to 90% imo. No clue why Fowler is such a fan favorite. Never seen him show even a hint of emotion.
Showing emotion is no bueno when you are complaining, acting entitled {see Spieth)
Fowler is a fan favorite because he handles himself on the course and in the media very well.  Never complains or makes excuses.  

This is good drama. 

Scott making it interesting with a crappy drive...Tiger can make this real interesting if he cans this putt. 

Imagine the score Koepka would be running with if he could make any putts. 

And, turn the lights out.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Man JT choked on the last half of the back 9. Brooks is like a robot...no emotion just keeps nailing shot after shot even with a few stumbles. He is impressive. 

Is Koepka the first “muscle guy” that is this good?  I’m drawing a blank on there being anybody like that.
I can’t think of anyone else built like that who became this good.

Everytime I see him I feel like he should be in training camp somewhere right now.

What is she compared to Tiger's girl?
Tiger’s girl is a filthy pig, obviously the filthy makes up for the pig in Tiger’s book but she is horrible. 

Koepka has won two majors this year, obviously a 6 is an exaggeration for his girl but she is going no sooner than the 6th or 7th round if we are having a pro golfer’s WAG draft.

Users who are viewing this thread