What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PGA Tour Thread: 2019 Season Ends (3 Viewers)

bushdocda said:
They said Adam Scott is leaving pin in for all putts (new rule) to help alignment - did I hear that right?  
Banks one in on 5.  I guess better than the dumb long putter. 

JB Holmes getting relief for plugged ball on bunker lip seems kinda shady to me. Follows letter of rule not sure spirit.

If JB Holmes wins is he going to have to circle the Genesis chairman 2x and plumbob the trophy before he picks it up?

#slowplay

While I root for big names like Tiger and Phil to be close, I usually root for a newer name to actually win. They might need the money a little more.

Spieth has been in a free fall since he collapsed on Sun at The Open...will he find a spark before or at Augusta?

Turned it on just in time to see Tiger 3-putt from 4 feet. 

Also, 3 putt from 4 feet is the title of my golf autobiography.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dumb that DJ got relief from the tree because his heel was on the cart path. 

If you don't want to take a stance with your heel on the path, don't hit it by the path

I turned on GolfChannel after the soccer was over on ESPN+ and it took me 15 minutes to realize I was watching the "wrong" tournament.

Love TPC in March, but this Florida swing is confusing. The Valspar has always been in a bad spot, and now the Honda is too...3 of the top 20 players? Surely they can’t kill the event with the Bear Trap. And what happens when Doral comes back?

What was thomas complaining about there? Is he just mad because the new rules essentially cost him a tourney when holmes buried his ball and didnt have to take a stroke? 
Not totally sure, have to dig it up.....guess he has been ripping the USGA on Twitter for the 2019 Rules Changes and they called him out publicly. 

Not totally sure, have to dig it up.....guess he has been ripping the USGA on Twitter for the 2019 Rules Changes and they called him out publicly. 
I saw the most recent complaint he made about the damaged club thing, but he eventually admitted that it didnt hurt him at all. So not sure what he could still be upset about other than the holmes thing being and underlying itch he wants to kind of scratch.

Seriously?  Guys like you are the reason there’s dead brown spots all over. 
I can understand why many amateurs still do it that way. I've always been a little anal about it...but many times amateurs will leave a hole if they do it this correct route, so they feel like they should flatten it out by pushing down.

Love TPC in March, but this Florida swing is confusing. The Valspar has always been in a bad spot, and now the Honda is too...3 of the top 20 players? Surely they can’t kill the event with the Bear Trap. And what happens when Doral comes back?
Any opinions on this new FL swing?

Any opinions on this new FL swing?
Mixed emotions. Like you said, certain tourneys got screwed. 

Other hand, it's kind of cool to see if Wyndham Clark can have a coming out party vs guys like Vijay and Sergio.

Probably bad for casual fan but tourneys like this point out how many very talented golfers there are out there.

Yes, I like Players back in March. Hopefully the weather holds out.

Users who are viewing this thread