Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
John Bender

PGA Tour Thread: 2019 Season Ends

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, JaxBill said:

@KylePorterCBS: Kuchar ending 2019 like he opened it: Stiffing one.

 

But that was in 2018 :unsure:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

JT primed for a big year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Torrey is like Opening Day or Labor Day...real golf is back.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, gump said:

Torrey is like Opening Day or Labor Day...real golf is back.

Agreed. 

Nothing like #12 into the wind on the weekend, and #13 stretched to the tips on Sunday. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tiger just had a ball back out of the hole on the second today.  Crazy.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, encaitar said:

Tiger just had a ball back out of the hole on the second today.  Crazy.

I honestly don't recall seeing a ball that 'in' not stay there.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, gump said:

I honestly don't recall seeing a ball that 'in' not stay there.

Yeah.  I've seen a bunch of balls go in on the fly and bounce out.  But I don't ever remember seeing a ball go in on the third bounce and pop back out.  I mean the physics of that are crazy.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, gump said:

Wow.....   According to Rahm Tiger is the best iron player in the world and "it's not even close."   BTW, when he talks about the Taylor Made ads, he's talking about Dustin Johnson, Rory McIlroy, himself, and Jason Day along with Tiger.  And apparently Tiger makes them looks foolish in their little contests.

Man, if Tiger hadn't screwed up his back and could still dial up the driver, he'd still be winning 5-6 tourneys a year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, encaitar said:

Wow.....   According to Rahm Tiger is the best iron player in the world and "it's not even close."   BTW, when he talks about the Taylor Made ads, he's talking about Dustin Johnson, Rory McIlroy, himself, and Jason Day along with Tiger.  And apparently Tiger makes them looks foolish in their little contests.

Man, if Tiger hadn't screwed up his back and could still dial up the driver, he'd still be winning 5-6 tourneys a year.

I liken his transition to Jordans...slashing athletic small forward to heavier back to the basket power player.  Tiger overpowered when he arrived, then became the best putter in the world, and now doesn't dominate either aspect so has become the best iron player i've ever seen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.