What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Last Man on Earth (1 Viewer)

Yeah should of gone solo for a few episodes.

Also why not setup camp in a better part of the country. Fresh water and better climate.

Grammar nazi schtick :thumbup:
I thought they did a really good job making her as annoying as possible. Loved the stop sign and handicapped parking schtick too. I could totally envision that type of person...and I think I would rather be alone than with one of them constantly nagging me.

Pretty funny; definitely in for more. I actually think it would have been more intriguing had he continued being completely alone.

Streaming here, for those who missed it.
Agreed, I'll give it go, but it could have gone for a while alone. It could have been pretty funny to show him grabbing some of the stuff he brought home and the places he went. That said, that obviously would have been more expensive to film, so maybe budget.

that chic is f-ugly
They'll clean her up to at least being kind of emo-cute by the time their romance gets going. You could see them trying to do that by the time they got to the dinner scene. She was full-on chastity belt librarian at first, but they started trying to make her more cute.

Not saying she's not still ugly...just that there's room for improvement.

Yeah should of gone solo for a few episodes.

Also why not setup camp in a better part of the country. Fresh water and better climate.
Yeah I was thinking the same thing. Tucson? Surprised they got any tomatoes to grow

I guess the production company made a deal with the city of Tucson to film there

Had some genuinely funny moments but I don't see how this can go on and on. I'm kinda thinking this is going to like a lot of Fox shows that have great opening burst and then get canned 6 shows in.

Definitely should have left him solo for several episodes. The season finale should have been him finding the smoke, passing out, we see the girl out of focus standing behind him and then fade out.

Tons of believability issues going on (where are the cars, the bodies, all that) but I like it in the sense of they have cleaned the plate and made it simple to watch the part they focus on.

Tucson is actually A GREAT place for him to live. Its not Phoenix. It's not what people think of as the desert. It is actually very temperate all year and has low humidity. Even in the summer when it does hit high 90 or low 100s, it feels better than any 85 degree day in Florda ever thought of. Almost all year, average low temp at night is 48-60 9 months of the year. Its a good fit with the possibility of solar, wind, and water energy.

I was mildly amused. I'll give it more time. Would have preferred it without her for at least a few more episodes.

Episode 5 is when another woman shows up and is into him. Then he deals with he's married blah blah blah

mark it down

Last edited by a moderator:
Does it rain?
Not a lot but there are several natural aquifers which, if it were not for the large population of Tucson, would be more than adequate to maintain water.

They also have the water from the Colorado via the Central Arizona Project so, for a solo survivor, it is about as nice a place, continentally as many others. No harsh winters, etc.

Laughing at all of those in the thread that think the premise is limiting in any way, shape or form.

Users who are viewing this thread