What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

$75 Dyno w/ Devys LEAGUE FULL (1 Viewer)

doowain

Footballguy
SPOTS HAVE BEEN FILLED.

Two open teams needed in $75 12 team dynasty with developmental players entering it's 7th season. The two teams will have a draft between the rosters from both teams. 6 points for all TDs.

Starting requirements:
1QB/1RB/2WR/1TE/3FLEX/1DST

If you've never been in a dynasty with developmental players before, the rules are below. It's really a fun twist to the regular dynasty leagues.

Developmental Player - Each team will also hold the rights to one (unless another player is acquired via a trade for developmental picks or another player) NCAA player while that player is a part of the NCAA. Each August, there will be a one round draft. It will be based on the prior year standings, with the worst record holding the first pick. However, the first season, there will be NO DEVELOPMENTAL DRAFT as the players are included in the initial draft. Following the close of a season, a developmental player drafted in the prior year can be moved from the taxi squad to your roster anytime before the NFL draft. You must make a decision to move the player to your roster or drop him into the rookie pool anytime prior to two weeks before the rookie draft.. At this date, you must move the player to the taxi squad or drop him into the rookie pool. (The rookie draft will essentially be a supplemental draft including all players who have not yet been claimed as developmental players.) Teams can ONLY draft a junior or senior each season (or NFL draft eligible players that may be sophomores).

If a junior is selected and the player does not declare for the NFL draft following the season, a team may either use this player as the next season's developmental pick, drop him into the developmental player pool or move the player to his roster from the taxi squad and select a second developmental player.

There can be no free agent activity involving these players during the season or off-season. You may include one developmental player on your taxi squad who will not be considered a member of the 24-man roster. Owners have the ability to trade developmental draft picks and players two year's in advance. If an additional player is required via trade, you may choose to drop your current developmental player and place the acquired player on your taxi squad, or you can drop a player on your 24 man roster and include the new player there. Essentially, your taxi squad max is one developmental player. All additional players acquired must be added to your active roster.
In the initial draft, there will be a maximum of 12 developmental picks made across the entire league. You are not limited to only drafting one dev player. You may draft up to 12 dev players, however there is a maximum of 12 for the whole league. So, if one owner takes 2 and everyone else takes 1, there will be one team that doesn't get a dev player. Each year following the initial draft, each team will own one dev pick.
League Bylaws
League Scoring

Player list for dispersal draft (including draft picks):

Manning, Peyton DEN QB
Osweiler, Brock DEN QB
Roethlisberger, Ben PIT QB
Stafford, Matthew DET QB
Tannehill, Ryan MIA QB
Ryan, Matt ATL QB
Forte, Matt CHI RB
Foster, Arian HOU RB
Moreno, Knowshon MIA RB
Tate, Ben PIT RB
Williams, Andre NYG RB
Davis, Knile KCC RB
Gray, Jonas NEP RB
McFadden, Darren OAK RB
McKinnon, Jerick MIN RB
Miller, Lamar MIA RB
Pierce, Bernard BAL RB
Richardson, Trent FA RB
Robinson, Khiry NOS RB
Thomas, Pierre FA* RB
Thompson, Juwan DEN RB
Beasley, Cole DAL WR
Fitzgerald, Larry ARI WR
Garcon, Pierre WAS WR
Hogan, Chris BUF WR
Johnson, Stevie FA WR
Kearse, Jermaine SEA WR
Roberts, Andre WAS WR
Royal, Eddie CHI WR
Welker, Wes DEN WR
Wright, Kendall TEN WR
Diggs, Stefon FA WR ®
Johnson, Calvin DET WR
Landry, Jarvis MIA WR
Randle, Rueben NYG WR
Smith, Torrey SFO WR
Strong, Jaelen FA WR ®
Wheaton, Markus PIT WR
Harbor, Clay JAC TE
Rodgers, Richard GBP TE
Rudolph, Kyle MIN TE
Witten, Jason DAL TE
Graham, Jimmy SEA TE
Hill, Josh NOS TE
Reed, Jordan WAS TE
Thomas, Julius JAC TE
Seahawks, Seattle SEA Def
Colts, Indianapolis IND Def

1.06 Devy Pick
1.08 Devy Pick
1.06 Rookie Pick
1.08 Rookie Pick
2.08 Rookie Pick
3.08 Rookie Pick
4.06 Rookie Pick
4.08 Rookie Pick

There are well known FBGers that are in this league (and other leagues I run) that can vouch for me if needed.

Any questions, please PM me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Doowain,

I might be interested in joining but I had a few questions first. I noticed some of the teams have been picking up the top rookies from waivers over the last couple weeks. That's not legal under your bylaws is it? One team has Amari Cooper, Todd Gurley, and Green-Beckham! What gives? This format sounds like fun but not if shizz like that is going on. Is that why the previous owners left the league?

Doowain,

I might be interested in joining but I had a few questions first. I noticed some of the teams have been picking up the top rookies from waivers over the last couple weeks. That's not legal under your bylaws is it? One team has Amari Cooper, Todd Gurley, and Green-Beckham! What gives? This format sounds like fun but not if shizz like that is going on. Is that why the previous owners left the league?
That's the devy aspect of the league. Each year there is a rookie draft and a devy draft. The devy draft is for college players. Each team gets one pick each year. College players that are draft eligible the following year can be chosen. You can also trade those picks. That's why one team was able to select Gurley Cooper and DGB last year.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you use the link in the first post you should be able to email the commish from there. Its under the communications tab at the top of the page on MFL.

Users who are viewing this thread