What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Isn't it weird that the first black President (1 Viewer)

Mr Two Cents

Footballguy
Is the person that will ensure through his immigration policy that African Americans will be a lesser percentage of Americans by 2050 than they are now.

The Hispanic population will be 2 and a half times larger than the African American population by then. They are about even right now.

Even to Obama Black Lives don't matter. How odd is that and no one realizes it. Saw it on a PBS station. It will get worse each year from then on out.

He might very well be the one and only Black President ever elected.

There is great animus relationship between the two races.

Whites will lose the most percentage wise.

Blacks are the only other loser.

Asians and Hispanics are the only "winners"

Blacks will drop to a third place race in America.

This will also be his part of his legacy.

So much good analysis here without any hyperbole. You such change your alias to Mr. Three Cents. .

Is the person that will ensure through his immigration policy that African Americans will be a lesser percentage of Americans by 2050 than they are now.

The Hispanic population will be 2 and a half times larger than the African American population by then. They are about even right now.

Even to Obama Black Lives don't matter. How odd is that and no one realizes it. Saw it on a PBS station. It will get worse each year from then on out.

Bronze medal is nothing to scoff at. :shrug:

Bronze medal is nothing to scoff at. :shrug:
Says you. I had $2 on them to Place.

That's because Hispanics were gifted in family structure, and you can see a Hispanic person, and they can put 20, 30 people in one home. They save money that way. The Japanese and other Asians are inventive, and can turn a television into a watch. They get good money there.

That's because Hispanics were gifted in family structure, and you can see a Hispanic person, and they can put 20, 30 people in one home. They save money that way. The Japanese and other Asians are inventive, and can turn a television into a watch. They get good money there.
Heck...I've seen 20-30 Messicans pile out of one van. They sided and roofed a house AND did the landscaping in less than an hour.

What is "weird", is the following.

1) you see black and white

2) you think of races in terms of population demographics and "places"

3) your writing indicates a sub high school education, yet you're trying to have a big boy discussion regarding population trends and race

4) you actually think Obama is going to change demographic trends

5) you somehow equate demographic trends to conclusion that "black lives don't matter"

Last edited by a moderator:
This is great news in reducing wages for my car wash and lawn mowing businesses. Can you send me a link (preferably in Spanish) that I can share with my employees as I explain the pay-cut to them?

Worse, :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread