What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Draft Analysts: Tracking the Outliers (1 Viewer)

massraider

Footballguy
The premise is simple: Track the players that each analyst is higher or lower on than others. If everyone has Cooper/White ranked 1/2 in some order, and they both bust, it doesn't really tell us if that analyst is better or worse than anyone else. However, where the analyst is higher or lower on certain players, they should be judged on players they strayed from the herd. If an analyst takes a stand on a player, that's what should be notable.

Spreadsheet with Big Boards I am using

2016 Spreadsheet

Analysts I am tracking (and links to rankings where appropriate):

CBS Rob Rang

NFL Draft Scout Dane Brugler (downloaded draft guide)

NFL.com Daniel Jeremiah Top 50 (If anyone has access to deeper rankings, please post)

NFL.com Lance Zeirlein

Mike Mayock Top 5 by position

Scott Wright NFL Draft Countdown

Josh Norris Rotoworld

Luke Easterling NFL Draft Breakdown (will make a guide available for download, will add more when I get it).

Matt Waldman Rookie Scouting Portfolio--Matt only does offensive skill positions, from a fantasy standpoint, an important distinction.

Mocking the Draft

Matt Miller Bleacher Report

NDT Scouting-Kyle Crabb Director of Scouting

Some rankings will change by draft day, and we'll revisit them. I don't have Todd McShay or Kiper, but if an ESPN Insider wants to share them with me, I'll add them.

Think it's easiest to go by positon, so that's how I'll post them.

Some rankers go deeper than others, and we'll compare them as well. Jeremiah doesn't go as deep as Waldman or Rang, for example. Pretty interested in the outliers among those analysts, because that's frankly where the cream will rise to the top.

QB

Matt Waldman: The only analyst that doesn't have Mariota/Winston 1/2 in some order. Brett Hundley is his 2nd QB, bumping Mariota. He is also higher on Chris Bonner than others by a wide margin, as well as Nick Marshall. This makes him slightly lower on Petty and Grayson.

Rob Rang: Pretty chalk, Winston--Mariota at the top,worth mentioning he ranks Winston as the #2 player in the draft, and Mariota #7. Others don't. Ranks Brett Hundley #42 overall. There's some major swings with Hundley, this'll be a good player to note.

Dane Brugler: Winston and Mariota at the top. Has Hundley 3rd but only grades him a 4th rounder. Petty and Grayson are in a tier a bit below Hundley, and only has two other draftable prospects, Bonner and Brandon Bridge.

Daniel Jeremiah: Only has two QBs in his top 50, Winston 5th and Mariota 7th. Hopefully I can get some deeper rankings from DJ.

Lance Zeirlein: Has Winston as #5 overall, and has Mariota ranked 18th, making him noticeably lower on the Oregon QB. He is a bit higher on Bryce Petty than most (3rd) as well as Sean Mannion. Brett Hundley doesn't make his top 125.

Mike Mayock: Mayock only goes 5 deep, and not too many notable calls. Winston-Mariota-Petty-Hundley-Grayson. Chalk.

Scott Wright: Very high on both stud QBs, ranking Winston and Mariota as the 2/3 overall players. Has Brett Hundley #73 overall.

Josh Norris: Has Mariota 1st overall, a pretty singular position, really. Not down on Winston, has him 2nd overall. Doesn't like any other QB in his top 164 which is very notable, but does have Blake Sims as his 3rd QB.

NDT Scouting: Has Mariota #1 overall player. Hundley 3rd QB, Nick Marshall 6th.

RB up next.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great thread.

I've been following as many seven round mocks as I can find and it's amazing the differences from site to site!

RB

Matt Waldman: Higher on Abdullah, has him 2nd overall. Ranks Malcolm Brown from Texas higher than anyone. Has Jay Ajayi lower than anyone (8th). Likes Gordon, just not as much as most. Ranks Duke Johnson better than most. Slightly lower on David Johnson than everyone. We could go on and on about his rankings, but he is looking at dynasty fantasy perspective, and I want to keep this apples to apples. If you play fantasy football, go download the RSP. There's nothing else like it.

Rob Rang: Has Ajayi 3rd, Abdullah 4th, Duke Johnson 5th. Ranks Yeldon 9th, slightly lower than everyone. A bit higher on Langford than most. Pretty chalk.

Dane Brugler: Almost as high on Tevin Coleman as anyone, 4th behind Ajayi. Javouris Allen 10th, as high as anyone.

Daniel Jeremiah: High on Gurley and Gordon, ranking them the 12th and 13th best players overall. Ajayi and Abdullah as solid 2nd rounders. That's his top 4.

Lance Zeirlein: Tevin Coleman 3rd, behind the Big 2. likes Yeldon (5th), a bit lower on Abdullah than most (7th). Higher on Karlos Williams and Thomas Rawls

Mike Mayock: Has Gordon #1, which is notable. Gurley-Abdullah-Duke Johnson-Coleman. No Ajayi in his top 5.

Scott Wright: No rel outliers. Has Duke Johnson 3rd, as high as anyone. Higher on Langford than most.

Josh Norris: David Cobb 5th, higher than anyone. Has Tevin Coleman 8th, much lower than most. Abdullah-Ajayi are 3/4.

NDT Scouting: Loves him some Ajayi, ranking him 2nd, over Gordon. High on David Cobb(4th) Buck Allen (6).

Any predictions on who might turn out to be the "best" in this years class? Waldman has always been a personal favorite of mine and he's more fantasy focused which you mentioned. Great thread though, but I doubt if you did this for ~5 years anyone would separate from the pack. Would be interesting to compare NFL network vs ESPN or something like that though.

WR:

Matt Waldman: Higher on DGB than others, lower on Cooper than the rest--by one slot. It's a big distinction, he has White and DGB alone at the top. Higher on McBride. Much lower on Perriman.

Rob Rang: Has 11 players ranked as in his top 64. Chalk at the top: Cooper-White-Parker-Strong-Perriman. A bit higher on Sammie Coates, ranking him 7th. Mostly chalk here, I haven't noticed many outliers. Ranked Funchess 13th. Very low on Stefon Diggs (27) highest Pruitt(126 overall)

Dane Brugler: Cooper-White-Parker. Slightly higher on DGB than average, at the expense of Jalen Strong, who is pretty consistently 4 or 5 among the field. Has him 6th, as a 1/2 round pick, so not a crazy outlier, but Strong is so consistently ranked, worth mentioning. Pretty low on Kenny Bell, ranked 22, others like him a lot more than that. Has Rashad Greene 8th, 2+ spots higher than most. Higher on Vince Mayle (13) than others. Funchess 12th. Lower on Lockett than most. Higher on McBride than most. Low on Walford(84)

Daniel Jeremiah: Has White and Cooper 2/3 overall. Parker 8th, then the next tier are all ranked closely: DGB-Strong-Perriman-Agholar-Smith, then Funchess-Dorsett make the top 50. Clearly likes the top 3 guys a lot more than other WRs. Has been pimpin Saxton

Lance Zeirlein: Cooper #1 WR. Has Perriman ranked the highest (3). Also highest on Dorsett (6) and Conley (10). One of the lower ranks for Agholor (12) and Funchess--ranks Funchess as a TE, but the score places him around 14/15 at WR. Highest by a good margin on Stefon Diggs (14). High on Waller(117) Lowest Maxx(75). Low Walford(89) High Rory Anderson (124) low Heuermann(139) low Kroft(162).

Mike Mayock: No players he really takes a stand on. White-Cooper-Parker-Strong-DGB-Perriman.

Scott Wright: White-Cooper-Parker-DGB-Strong-Perriman. Has Coates (9), higher than most. Higher on Justin Hardy (10) than others, as well as Ty Montgomery (14). Lower than average on McBride (17), Diggs (23).

Josh Norris: Two outliers in his top 5: DGB 3rd and Funchess 5th, both pretty different picks. Highest on Justin Hardy (7). Highest on McBride(54). Very low on Strong (15) and Perriman (8). High on Lockett(73) Highest Maxx Williams(24) ranking, but Maxx is mostly in the 30's range, so not crazy.

Luke Easterling; Cooper is his top WR. Has Agholor(4) highest. Lowest ranking for DGB (8). Slightly lower on Perriman (6). Lowest on Dorsett (15).

Kyle Crabb: Whoa guy. Had the guts to rank Cooper 3rd, ranking Strong 2nd WR. Agholor 4th, highest of anyone. Parker 5th, slightly lower. Likes Justin Hardy (6). Ranks Dorial Green-Beckham 23rd, significantly lower than anyone. Low on Pedrriman (11). This guy's a wild man. Lower on Maxx(68). Lowest Walford(120). Highest Rory Anderson(112) Highest Heuermann(37) high Saxton(182)

Mocking the Draft: Cooper-White-Parker. Ranks DGB(17 overall) High on Dorsett(52) lowest on Greene(111) High on McBride(70) Highest Walford(45) lowest on Pruitt(229) lowest Kroft(225)

Shane Hallem: One of the lower on Agholor(65 overall). High on Funchess(17 overall) low on Strong(40 overall). Highest Devin Smith(29) Low on DGB(77) low on Perriman(88). Low on McBride(154)Lower on Walford(81) high Saxton(180) High on Kroft(91)

Optimum Scouting: Some different WR rankings. Ranks the top WRs lower than most, Strong(12 overall) his top WR, notable. Cooper(13) Parker(16). Lowest on White(21 overall). High Hardy(33). Highest on Greene(48 overall). Very low on Devin Smith(84)Lowest Dorsett ranking (143). Lowest Lockett(158)Low on Walford(105) highest Saxton(171) highest Kroft(85) low on Blake Bell(224)

Matt Miller: White-Cooper-Parker-DGB all in his top 17 overall. Ranks Perriman(47). High on Dorsett(51). Lower on Greene(89). Very low on Saxton(277)

Lane Zierlein seems high on OT Cedric Ogbhuehi than most.

He has had him as a first round pick since February and from recent tweets he still has him rated as a first round pick and higher than many other analysts.

------------

Lance Zierlein @LanceZierlein · 3h 3 hours ago

Regarding Ogbuehi, I have him being drafted ahead of Clemmings now. Will be on Path to the Draft on NFL Network today to talk shop.
Lance Zierlein retweeted

Josh Norris @JoshNorris · 2h 2 hours ago
With @LanceZierlein's comment on Ogbuehi locked into round 1, listen to Lance discuss the OT's play on my podcast: http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/cfb/51996/461/podcasts …

But don't guys like Ogbhuehi and Ekpre-Olomu belong in a special class of outlier? They are guys that are only being mocked lower by so many people because they are injured and their rookie season in the NFL may end being a redshirt year.

It's kind of a Brandon Thomas or James Hurst situation. I was all bent out of shape when SD didn't either take Hurst with their 7th round pick or as an UFA after the draft but apparently it's tough when NFL teams know you could miss the entire summer and the preseason.

He has had him as a first round pick since February and from recent tweets he still has him rated as a first round pick and higher than many other analysts.

------------

Regarding Ogbuehi, I have him being drafted ahead of Clemmings now. Will be on Path to the Draft on NFL Network today to talk shop.
Lance Zierlein retweeted

With @LanceZierlein's comment on Ogbuehi locked into round 1, listen to Lance discuss the OT's play on my podcast: http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/cfb/51996/461/podcasts …
Going to do the O-linemen next, but it's worth mentioning, I am really ignoring mocks. Mocks are predictions about where analysts predict players to go, not where they rank them. Now, I am sure analysts could adjust their rankings to reflect where the guy is drafted, but if that player misses, it is a bad ranking by them.

Zierlein has him ranked on the edge of the 1st round, but he has a bunch of OTs in front of him. I don't think Zierlein should be judged on where he has a guy being drafted, but where he ranks him compared to other draftniks.

NOTE: Added Matt Miller to the list, he has limited rankings up, but has done O-linemen, so we'll add him to the mix. Patiently awaiting the NDT (Luke Easterling) guide, may backtrack and add some stuff to his notes.

------------

Lance Zierlein retweeted

Going to do the O-linemen next, but it's worth mentioning, I am really ignoring mocks. Mocks are predictions about where analysts predict players to go, not where they rank them. Now, I am sure analysts could adjust their rankings to reflect where the guy is drafted, but if that player misses, it is a bad ranking by them.

Zierlein has him ranked on the edge of the 1st round, but he has a bunch of OTs in front of him. I don't think Zierlein should be judged on where he has a guy being drafted, but where he ranks him compared to other draftniks.
I hadn't seen Ogbuehi going in the first so I thought this take rated as an outliner and Rappaport seems to think it was tweet worthy but others also seem to agree with Z so maybe it wasn't much of an outliner if enough agree with that ranking.

------

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet · Apr 7

Agree MT @NFL_CFB: . @LanceZierlein says Cedric Ogbuehi will be in 1st rnd, despite injury. —> http://bit.ly/1CQFwwJ

Offensive Linemen: This is some fun stuff. There's a decent amount of disagreement on the top guys. Sherff will be a bit different, some rank him as a tackle, some a guard, so it's not totally apples to apples, so I'll mention where each have him among their overall rankings, where applicable.

Dane Brugler: He and Zierlein only ones to have Peat as their #1 OT. He and Mayock only ones to have Clemmings #2 OT. Notably higher on Donovan Smith, ranking him 7th OT, most others have him around 12 or so. Not dramatically lower on any particular OT.

Luke Easterling: Outlier Central. Has Scherff #1, and Fisher #2 OT. Scherff isn't ranked the top OT by many, most prefer him at OG. Much higher on Fisher than others. much lower on Peat, ranking him #7. Ranks Ogbuehi #11, 3rd round talent, lower than most.

Rob Rang: Has DJ Humphries 7th, his lowest ranking, I believe. Scherff-Collins-Peat his top 3 OT. Low on Ogbuehi(100)

Daniel Jeremiah: Tops for DJ Humphries, an outlier. Scherff at OT, right behind him. Rest of the OTs in his top 50, in order: Clemmings-Peat-Collins-Flowers-Fisher-Ogbuehi.

Lance Zierlein: Ranks Scherff as an OG, but his top ranked lineman. Peat-Humphries-Collins his top OTs, all with very similar grades. Has Jarvis Harrison his 2nd OG, a noticeable outlier.

Mike Mayock: Recently moved La'el Collins up to his his #1 OT spot. Clemmings, Peat-Flowers-Humphries-Ogbuehi fill out his OT rankings. Bit higher on Flowers and Ogbuehi than others. His interior linemen are chalk: Scherff-Erving-Tomlinson-Cann-Tre Jackson.

Scott Wright: Scherff as his #1 OT, and higher on Flowers than anyone, 2nd. Has Peat ranked 6th, lower than most. Ty Sambrailo 9th, his highest ranking, I think.

Matt Miller: Top OT is DJ Humphries, joining Jeremiah. Ranks Fisher-Ogbuehi 3/4, higher than most, especially for Ogbuehi. Has Peat 5th. Lower on TJ Clemmings (6).

Josh Norris: Highest Ogbuehi(17) Collins(6) his top OL.

Kyle Crabbs: Lowest Ogbuehi(106) FIsher(6th overall) his top OL. Ranks Gallik(17) very high, no on else has him top 100.

------------

Lance Zierlein retweeted

I hadn't seen Ogbuehi going in the first so I thought this take rated as an outliner and Rappaport seems to think it was tweet worthy but others also seem to agree with Z so maybe it wasn't much of an outliner if enough agree with that ranking.

------

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet · Apr 7

Agree MT @NFL_CFB: . @LanceZierlein says Cedric Ogbuehi will be in 1st rnd, despite injury. —> http://bit.ly/1CQFwwJ
Zierlein's ranking of Ced is 6th, which is slightly higher than some. He's dancing between 5th and 8th in most ranking I can find. To my mind, Zierlein's tweet means he's heard Ogbuehi is going in the first, not that he likes him that much more than anyone else. I'm trying to find those rankings. He has Peat as his top OT, and Harrison his 2nd OG, those are the rankings he should be judged on.

Going to add NDT Scouting, as I have their guide in PDF form. I originally thought this was Easterling's guide, but not true. They are a partner with Draft Breakdown, hence my confusion. Kyle Crabb is lead scout for NDT. Skimming it, he has some different rankings for sure, should be fun.

Edge Rushers/Defensive Ends:

Some draftniks rank some edge guys as OLB, so there is a little disconnect, but this is a great spot to find some disagreement, especially at the top.

Rob Rang: Rang mixes up the DE and OLB, but is nice enough to include overall rankings: Fowler(4), Beasley (6), Ray(11), Gregory(14), Dupree (16), Owamagbe Odighizuwa(29), Preston Smith(33) are the top guys. Ranks Arik Armstead as a DT, but has him a bit lower than most (27). Much higher on Beasley than most, whose stock seems a bit lower than I thought. In general, Rang doesn't seem to have too many outliers.

Daniel Jeremiah: Fowler (4) Ray(6) Gregory(11) Beasley(16) Harold(26) Dupree(27). Has Odighizuwa(49) lower than some. Little lower on Dupree, who some love.

Lance Zierlein: Fowler top guy, gives Beasley and Ray the same grade behind him. Higher on Armstead, giving him the same grade as Gregory. Little lower on Dupree than some. Ranks Marcus Hardison as a DE, 3-4 I assume, and ranks him in his top 75, higher than most.

Dane Brugler: Fowler, Beasley, Gregory, Dupree all ranked over Ray. Lower on Armstead, ranking him as a fringe 1st rounder. Higher on Trey Flowers, his 5th DE, but some edge guys are ranked as OLB by him.

Mike Mayock: Recently shuffled his rankings, but the names remain the same: Fowler, Gregory, Beasley, Dupree, Ray. Dropped Ray from 2nd to 5th, which is interesting.

Scott Wright: Mixes them up among DE and OLB, but also provides overall rankings. Noticeably lower on the group as a whole: Fowler, Dupree, Beasley are his 8-9-10 overall, making him higher on Dupree than most. Lower on Ray(18). Much lower on Preston Smith (66).

Kyle Crabbs: This guy definitely doesn't follow the herd. His entire rankings are outliers. Here's his rankings with their overall grade: Dupree(2), Beasley (19), Harold (22), Odighizuwa (28), Gregory(31), Fowler(38). Has Ray ranked 92, and Preston Smith 76, very low for both.

One of the best free sites to find good scouting reports on NFL draft prospects every year is the Milwakee Journal Sentinel. They do a fantastic job of ranking players but haven't updated their rankings since February.

Here is their top thirty-three players complete with scouting reports to compare with the other lists noted.

Since its a Milwakee paper their draft coverage leans to how it relates to the Packers but go to the LINK to see their full list and other great draft tidbits. This is always great stuff and a source to file away for NFL draft season:

-------------------

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packers/2015-nfl-draft-outlook-b99448618z1-293321531.html

AS GOOD AS GONE (10)

Amari Cooper*, WR, Alabama: 6-1, 211. In 2014, he broke the Southeastern Conference single-season record for receptions (124) and was second all-time in receiving yards (1,727). "Dynamic player," one scout said. "Quick, fast, agile, good hands. Difference-maker." Third-year junior with 228 receptions for 3,463 yards (15.2) and 31 TDs. "One of the better route runners to come out in a long, long time," another scout said. "Very skilled, explosive and fast." On Saturday, he ran 40 yards in 4.42 seconds.

Kevin White, WR, West Virginia: 6-3, 215. Junior-college player for two years. "He's more of a Larry Fitzgerald-type receiver in that he doesn't have great speed," said one scout. "I never see him beat people deep. But if he is even with them he's going to get the ball. Very good player." Caught 35 passes in 2013 for Mountaineers before breaking out with 109 for 1,447 yards (13.3) and 10 TDs in '14. "He's got another level to his game that I don't think we've seen yet," another scout said. Admits that he loves trash-talking opponents. Made a ton of money with 40 time of 4.35.

Brandon Scherff, T, Iowa: 6-4 1/2, 319. Part-time starter at LG as a redshirt freshman in 2011 before starting at LT from 2012-'14. "I like (Bryan) Bulaga, but I think this guy is better," said one scout. "I didn't think Bulaga could play left tackle, but I think this guy can. Everybody thinks he's the best guard, but I'd keep him at tackle and have him disprove he can't play there. He got hurt early last year and never missed a practice or a game." Like Bulaga, his arm length (33 3/8 inches) will be an issue for some teams. Massive hands (11 inches). "Real tough guy and can really run," another scout said. "Good technician. Little stiff. Kind of straight-line. Not real good change of direction. But when he gets you he mauls you. This guy is a lot stronger than Bulaga. He's tight and can't use his length. I think guard will be his best position." His 40-yard dash time was 5.05.

Andrus Peat*, T, Stanford: 6-7, 313. Third-year junior rotated at LT in 2012 before starting the past two years. "He's the most talented (O-lineman)," one scout said. "His dad was really talented but fat. The dad was probably 6-2." Todd Peat was a squatty guard for the Cardinals and Raiders from 1987-'93. "Ready-made NFL player," another scout said. "Left tackle or right tackle. Little bit like Jake Matthews. He won't be an overly dominating type athlete but just sound. Bigger than Jake. A very good, solid player, no question about it." Arms were 34 3/8, hands were 10 5/8.

Marcus Mariota*, QB, Oregon: 6-3½, 222. Heisman Trophy winner in 2014. "Kid's a good athlete," one scout said. "I kind of like him. But he's not a passer right now. He's a thrower. He's like a better Colin Kaepernick. Not that there's anything wrong with it, but this kid is kind of quiet. He's going to be a project the first year. But, other than Andrew Luck, all those guys are." Finished with a phenomenal NFL passer rating of 121.3, and also rushed for 2,237 yards (6.6) and 29 TDs. "You know he'll put the time in to be a good pro," said another scout. "That's about as big an obstacle as there is at the position: guys that are willing to put in the time." Hands were 9 7/8. Vertical jump of 36 inches. Ran 4.52.

Jameis Winston*, QB, Florida State: 6-3½, 231. Led Seminoles to national championship in 2013 and won the Heisman Trophy. "Has an uncanny ability to know what's around him and get himself out of trouble," one scout said. Finished with NFL passer rating of 107.9, and also rushed for 284 yards (2.0) and seven TDs. Has had numerous run-ins with the legal system. "Someone will take him in the first round, but how could you even let that guy in the building?" another scout said. "The second law of thermodynamics basically is the more ways something can happen, the more likely it is to happen. That's true of players. The more ways they can (expletive) up, the more chances they (expletive) up. This guy's got a lot of stuff that would lean him more likely to be a bust than a good player." Played two seasons of baseball at FSU as a closer-outfielder. "If he doesn't (mature) he won't be playing football," a third scout said. "Knows how to play the position. I don't think he's Andrew Luck. He's not a John Elway arm coming out, but he's a talented kid." Tested poorly with 4.97 40, 28½ vertical jump.

Melvin Gordon*, RB, Wisconsin: 6-1, 215. Finished second in Heisman Trophy voting as fourth-year junior. "Unique runner," one scout said. "He's got a little bit of Jamaal Charles in him. Upright, fast runner. He's quick and has very good feet." Surpassed 100 yards in 22 of his 45 games. Also fumbled six times in his last five games. "He's good, but against those slow (expletive) Big Ten guys," said another scout. "That's what bothers me a little bit." Played at Kenosha Bradford. Ran 4.52.

Leonard Williams*, DT, Southern California: 6-4½, 302. Nicknamed "Big Cat." "Probably the most talented player on the defensive side of the ball," said one scout. "He's an end and a three-technique. He's quick, strong and plays athletic." Has been compared to former Patriot Richard Seymour. Dominating presence for three seasons, finishing with 21 sacks and 36½ tackles for loss. "He's not a gigantic guy," another scout said. "He's not (Ndamukong) Suh. He's athletic. He moves around good. He played inside and was getting doubled and held and everything else."

Randy Gregory*, OLB-DE, Nebraska: 6-5, 235. Played two years of junior college and two seasons at Nebraska, where he piled up 17½ sacks and 29 tackles for loss. "I think he's better than Ziggy Ansah," one scout said. "He'll be pretty good. I think he could stand up, too." Sidelined for two games and playing sparingly in two others last season due to injury. "He's a run-around guy," another scout said. "Athletic. Can chase things down. I can't see him playing the point real well. He's not that big. (Wisconsin's Rob) Havenstein did a hell of a job against him."

Vic Beasley, OLB, Clemson: 6-3, 246. Fifth-year senior. "He's a rusher," one scout said. "He's a better football player right now than (Shaq) Thompson. "He's just running around being an athlete. If you played him as a 4-3 'will' (weak-side LB) you'd take away what he does best. He can really run. He understands leverage. They don't crush him." Two-year starter with 33 sacks and 52½ tackles for loss.

PROBABLY GONE (8)

DeVante Parker, WR, Louisville: 6-2½, 209. Hauled in 156 passes for 2,775 yards (17.8) and 33 TDs in four seasons. "He's a large, smooth, play-making receiver who has average speed," said one scout. "Very good hands. Has run after the catch." Dogged by injuries as a senior. "He's got size, speed and was dominating at the end of the season," said another scout. "He looks a little faster than (Kevin) White." Ran 4.45.

Ereck Flowers*, T, Miami: 6-6, 329. Third-year junior. "Big frame, good technician, good with his hands, good bulk and anchor," one scout said. "Has ability to hold up against power rushes but also can handle speed. Physically and athletically, probably more of a right tackle in the NFL." Started 2½ years at LT. Arms were 34½. Led O-line with 37 bench-press reps.

Arik Armstead*, DE, Oregon: 6-7, 292. Three-year player didn't start until 2014. "He plays like a man," said one scout. "Can be a five-technique. Damn right he has pass rush. Really a good player." Finished with 10 sacks. "A little bit like Datone Jones but much taller and bigger," said another scout. "Same kind of player. He has the athleticism but production has been minimal. When you're a really tall player you have to have either really good strength or play with really good technique and fundamentals. He doesn't have either yet. He plays hard. He's got the ability. It's just not totally there yet. He's going to be a rusher on the inside."

Mario Edwards*, DE, Florida State: 6-3, 279. Registered 7½ sacks in three seasons, including two as a starter. "Still kind of a project," one scout said. "Big athletic guy. Just didn't have much production or feel as a rusher. You hope he'd be a better rusher to take him in the first round but he's got size and is athletic." Father, Mario, played cornerback for the Cowboys after being drafted in the sixth round (2000). Also played some LB and FB. "Huge D-end but could even bounce inside and rush as a three-technique," another scout said. "Very, very strong upper body. Plays the run extremely well but also can rush the passer." Huge hands (10 7/8).

Shane Ray*, DE, Missouri: 6-3, 245. Declared a year early after being named Southeastern Conference defensive player of the year. "Tough, fast," one scout said. "He's better than the guy (Kony Ealy) from there last year. Little straight-line." Posted a school-record 14½ sacks in 2014 to go with 22½ tackles for loss. "I don't like him," said another scout. "People see who he is, they're going to fall off him quick. The body structure. No way in hell he can be an outside backer. Competitive, smart and reliable. Wins with effort, urgency and great first step. He has a degree of stiffness. He's got to win with quickness because of his lack of size and strength." Tiny hands (9).

Danny Shelton, NT, Washington: 6-1, 339. Three-year starter with 208 tackles (24 for loss) and 11½ sacks, including 9 as a senior. "True nose tackle," one scout said. "Big body. Big noses go (early)." Another scout said Shelton moved as well as Green Bay's B.J. Raji. Patterns his game after Baltimore's Haloti Ngata. Dominated at the Senior Bowl.

Eddie Goldman*, DT, Florida State: 6-4, 336. Third-year junior. "He's a powerful, explosive guy," one scout said. "Strong at the point." Two-year starter with 62 tackles (12 for loss) and 6 sacks. "Three-technique," another scout said. "He can do it all. Plays hard."

Dante Fowler*, OLB, Florida: 6-3, 261. Third-year junior, two-year starter. "Played on a very average football team but stood out," one scout said. "You saw offenses (slide) his way. Double-teaming and chipping. Definitely a pass rusher first. He has the athleticism and skill to play outside linebacker." Voted team MVP in 2014 after registering 8½ of his 14½ career sacks. "Probably has to be an outside backer for a 3-4 team," another scout said. "Edge guy. He's got those first two steps."

THE NEXT LEVEL (37)

Devin Funchess*, WR-TE, Michigan: 6-4, 232. Enrolled as a WR, played 2012-'13 as a TE and went back to WR last year as a third-year junior. "He's a wide receiver," one scout said. "He's not physical enough as an inside blocker. He'll be like a hybrid player. He drops a lot of balls." Terrific high school basketball player in Michigan; declined invitation as a freshman to double as a basketball player. "Not crazy about him," said another scout. "He won't block. He's got good hands but he drops balls. He can't play tight end. He'll get drafted high, too high for me." Disappointing 40 of 4.70.

Jaelen Strong*, WR, Arizona State: 6-2, 217. Junior-college transfer caught 157 passes for 2,287 yards (14.6) and 17 TDs in two seasons for Sun Devils. "(Plays) like his last name," said one scout. "Average to above-average speed. He'll probably play early. His ceiling isn't high, but he's going to be a good, solid, starting wide receiver with good hands. Physical frame. Really good field awareness. Very good in the red zone. Just not a stretch-the-field vertical receiver. More of a short to intermediate type." Ran surprisingly fast (4.44).

Dorial Green-Beckham*, WR, Oklahoma: 6-5, 237. "He's the wild card of all of them," said one scout. "He's a first-round talent, no question. He may even be better than (Amari) Cooper. He's that talented. But is there a team that will take a chance on him there?" Kicked out of Missouri after drug-related issues, transferred to Oklahoma but wasn't eligible in 2014. Started 15 of 25 games at Mizzou, catching 87 passes for 1,278 yards (14.7) and 17 TDs. Ran 4.49.

Nelson Agholar*, WR, Southern California: 6-0, 198. Third-year junior coming off 2014 season in which he caught 104 passes for 1,313 yards (12.6) and 12 TDs. "Very similar to Marquise Lee," one scout said. "Slender build. Good speed, not special speed. Good hands. Probably will make his mark early as a returner. He can line up in all the spots inside and outside." Returned four punts for TDs. Ran 4.42.

Devin Smith, WR, Ohio State: 6-0½, 196. Consummate deep threat. "A vertical receiver," one scout said. "That's where he's at his best. Hands are average. Route running was average. But a really good stretch-the-field vertical type. Probably not as fast as (Miami's) Mike Wallace." Three-year starter with 121 receptions for 2,503 yards (20.7) and 30 TDs; his 33 catches in 2014 averaged an astounding 28.2 (12 TDs). Ran 4.42.

Sammie Coates*, WR, Auburn: 6-1, 212. Fourth-year junior. "Once he runs fast they're all going to drool over him," one scout said of his fellow personnel men. "I'm not on board. He's a large, explosive, stiff, inconsistent guy with big hands. I wouldn't touch him, but I think he goes late second (round)." Finished with 82 receptions for 1,757 yards (21.8) and 13 TDs. Labored on a bad knee in 2014. Ran 4.43.

Maxx Williams*, TE, Minnesota: 6-4, 249. Third-year sophomore with 61 catches for 986 yards (16.2) and 13 TDs. "He's one of those guys that jumps over people and stiff-arms," said one scout. "Real good hands. He blocks downfield and can get on linebackers. He'll (block) better in-line." His father, Brian, also played for the Gophers and generally started at center for the Giants from 1989-'99. "I would not put him in the category of an athlete like Jimmy Graham or someone like that," another scout said. "You're not talking about a dominating type player. Need at the position and lack of players there could move him up to the top of the second (round). If he's bottom of the first round it's an overreach." Ran 4.78.

La'el Collins, T-G, Louisiana State: 6-4 1/2, 305. Started at LG in 2012 and at LT the past two seasons. "I think he has to move to guard," one scout said. "Big and strong. His effort wanes at times." Voted team MVP in 2014. Impressive week at the Senior Bowl. "Very talented, athletic," another scout said. "Good size, good strength and a lot of production. Really effective at guard." Arms were just 33¼.

T.J. Clemmings, T, Pittsburgh: 6-4 1/2, 309. Spent three seasons at DE (six starts in 2012) before starting at RT in 2013-'14. "An athlete first," said one scout. "He has the athleticism to start. Just going to take a little bit of time. Still developing his technique, fundamentals and understanding the position." Long arms (35 1/8). Scored 15 on the Wonderlic intelligence test. Turned down offers to play basketball at Providence and Seton Hall.

Cameron Erving, T, Florida State: 6-5, 313. Fifth-year senior moved from D-line to O-line in spring 2012. "He's athletic," said one scout. "Not a very good technician. Still learning the position." Three-year starter at LT but forced to start the last five games at center in 2014. Arms were 34 1/8. "He's a lot like Collins," another scout said. "He could be a left tackle, center or guard. Very versatile second-round pick."

D.J. Humphries*, T, Florida: 6-5, 307. Third-year junior. "He's a smaller guy who has gotten bigger each year," one scout said. "He'll still need to continue adding weight and growth. He lacks anchor on bull rushes and isn't going to generate a lot of movement with his drive blocks." Missed half of the 2013 season with a knee injury and two games in '14 with an ankle injury. "Talented kid," another scout said. Arms were 33 5/8.

A.J. Cann, G, South Carolina: 6-3, 313. Started 51 games at LG. "He has size, length, mass, toughs and he's competitive," said one scout. "He'll need a little bit of work in pass pro, and the mental part will scare you a little bit." Two-time captain. Arms were just 32 5/8. "Second round probably," another scout said. "Good player. He's got enough strength and he can move, too."

Laken Tomlinson, G, Duke: 6-3 1/2, 323. Really helped himself during Senior Bowl week. "He's a big, square, flexible athlete," one scout said. "He's got good movement. He needs to work on his technique and balance." Four-year starter at guard. Arms were 33 5/8.

Donovan Smith*, T, Penn State: 6-6, 338. Fourth-year junior. "Big guy who is more athletic than his peers," one scout said. "He has to work through some natural laziness." Started for three years at LT. Arms were 34 3/8. "Looked good in the Senior Bowl," one scout said. "Now he's got to get through the interviews. He's kind of a different kid. Not bad. Just different."

Cedric Ogbuehi, T, Texas A&M: 6-5, 306. Started for 3½ years, including both tackles and guard. Followed Luke Joeckel and Jake Matthews at LT in 2014. Suffered a torn ACL in third quarter of a bowl game and had surgery about five weeks ago. "He did everything as well as those two (Joeckel, Matthews)," one scout said. Arms were 35 7/8. He still has hopes of being drafted in the first round and playing this season. "He is really talented but soft and doesn't play very strong," another scout said. "I've been in there three years in a row and have never seen him practice. Guy's always hurt."

Bracie Smathers said:
They do a fantastic job of ranking players but haven't updated their rankings since February.
That's almost a good thing, imo. I guess some players legitimately fall in the draft for a reason in the month or so before the draft but more often than not good players at the end of the college football season should be good players in April. Randy Gregory and PJ Williams should drop because they've already proven their decision making is very, very suspect whether you have a problem with pot or drunk driving or not. Those movements on the big board after the college football season ends are the exceptions though. It's funny that EVERYONE says 99% of their grades come from the tape, and yet players get shuffled and reshuffled so many times during these two months.

Bracie Smathers said:
They do a fantastic job of ranking players but haven't updated their rankings since February.
That's almost a good thing, imo. I guess some players legitimately fall in the draft for a reason in the month or so before the draft but more often than not good players at the end of the college football season should be good players in April. Randy Gregory and PJ Williams should drop because they've already proven their decision making is very, very suspect whether you have a problem with pot or drunk driving or not. Those movements on the big board after the college football season ends are the exceptions though. It's funny that EVERYONE says 99% of their grades come from the tape, and yet players get shuffled and reshuffled so many times during these two months.
Tell you what, a lot of these people haven't seen some of these players till the last 4-6 weeks. These draft dweebs aren't omnipotent, they didn't catch Ali Marpet at Hobart, or Byron Jones at UCONN this year. Most of them are playing catch-up to the NFL scouts, and I am sure most of them are scrambling to get tape when the Combine invitees and all-star game invites come out.

I heard a great interview with Kyle Crabbs, from NDT Scouting, on the Rotoviz podcast. He said he basically waits till after the season, and watches tape of the players the NFL is obviously interested in. Postseason, the draft community is playing catch-up with NFL teams.

There's three kinds of players shooting up boards: Players the draftnik got around to watching, workout warriors, and players the draftnik blindly moves up his board because he 'heard' something.

Give you a good example: Kiper on his podcast Wednesday was suddenly prattling on about Cedric Ogbuehi as a first rounder. This was a day or two after Lance Zierlein had tweeted that he heard Ogbuehi was going in the first. McShay even laughingly called him out on it. Now, this guy put up some bad tape this year as a LT, and then was injured. Really no reason for Kiper to rank him higher unless he heard something.

But that doesn't mean every change is based on the latest rumors. It's tough to sometimes differentiate, which is why, to me, there is value in the guys that stick to their guns, and don't raise a guys rating, even though they heard he's gonna go higher or lower than they have him ranked.

A google docs spreadsheet of the rankings might be a nice way of viewing it.
I thought about it and discarded it. They rank players different, and not all have a big board. Mayock does not. Jeremiah only goes 50 deep. Some players are ranked at different positions (OG-OT or DE-OLB, etc.).

Plus, I am sensitive to paid content, and I don't wanna completely reveal the big boards of Brugler or Waldman's favorite sleepers, especially as most of their stuff has just gone on sale.

Bracie Smathers said:
Bob McGinn's top 50 is usually money.

However one of the things I would quibble about is him having Fowler in the 2nd category. If Tampa was to pass on a QB, I suspect that they go with Fowler (and there is still a remote chance that actually happens) They desperately need a pass rusher on that team.

Personally I would have Peat and Fowler swap categories. I can't see Fowler falling out of the first but I could see Peat.

OK, so this is not ideal, but seems pretty cool.

Messing around with Fanspeak's draft simulator, they allow you to use various big boards, when doing the draft. Pretty Apples to apples, so I created a Google Doc with all the appropriate big boards side by side. Link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XPkcsdvfdd-Gsppb5vMQr3-MIOPdAujkO2a9BgYTw6o/edit?usp=sharing

I will add more big boards as I get them, and will probably highlight lowest/highest rankings, and probably go back and highlight post-draft, when the draft surprises make themselves known.

Also, and ESPN insiders have access to McShay or Kiper's board, hook a brother up.

Messing around with Fanspeak's draft simulator, they allow you to use various big boards, when doing the draft. Pretty Apples to apples, so I created a Google Doc with all the appropriate big boards side by side. Link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XPkcsdvfdd-Gsppb5vMQr3-MIOPdAujkO2a9BgYTw6o/edit?usp=sharing

I will add more big boards as I get them, and will probably highlight lowest/highest rankings, and probably go back and highlight post-draft, when the draft surprises make themselves known.

Also, and ESPN insiders have access to McShay or Kiper's board, hook a brother up.
Awesome. Make sure you bump this if you get more in here. Would

this one make your grade or not a big enough name http://walterfootball.com/draft2015bigboard.php

So you're not sensitive to paid content?

So you're not sensitive to paid content?
Fair point.

It's free on FanSpeak, so I figure it's free on a Google Doc among the few draft geeks like me reading this thread.

By the way, I say that I am, but if someone gives me McShay's big board, I'll post it on the sheet, ESPN Insider or not.

Awesome. Make sure you bump this if you get more in here. Would

this one make your grade or not a big enough name http://walterfootball.com/draft2015bigboard.php
I'll definitely add it. I don't go to the site, and think the Walter guys are tools for the most part, but I'll definitely add it.

Tell you what, a lot of these people haven't seen some of these players till the last 4-6 weeks. These draft dweebs aren't omnipotent, they didn't catch Ali Marpet at Hobart, or Byron Jones at UCONN this year. Most of them are playing catch-up to the NFL scouts, and I am sure most of them are scrambling to get tape when the Combine invitees and all-star game invites come out.

I heard a great interview with Kyle Crabbs, from NDT Scouting, on the Rotoviz podcast. He said he basically waits till after the season, and watches tape of the players the NFL is obviously interested in. Postseason, the draft community is playing catch-up with NFL teams.

There's three kinds of players shooting up boards: Players the draftnik got around to watching, workout warriors, and players the draftnik blindly moves up his board because he 'heard' something.

Give you a good example: Kiper on his podcast Wednesday was suddenly prattling on about Cedric Ogbuehi as a first rounder. This was a day or two after Lance Zierlein had tweeted that he heard Ogbuehi was going in the first. McShay even laughingly called him out on it. Now, this guy put up some bad tape this year as a LT, and then was injured. Really no reason for Kiper to rank him higher unless he heard something.

But that doesn't mean every change is based on the latest rumors. It's tough to sometimes differentiate, which is why, to me, there is value in the guys that stick to their guns, and don't raise a guys rating, even though they heard he's gonna go higher or lower than they have him ranked.
My criticism of changing rankings is aimed mostly at the big name "draft experts" that spend most of the year on this stuff. I don't buy that Kiper hasn't seen any tape of Marpet before the last 4 weeks. Watching tape on ~300 players may seem daunting unless it's your job like it is for Kiper. I would guess he gets paid to watch tape on these guys for ~6 months out of the year. Marpet was invited to the Senior Bowl so he didn't drop out of nowhere. That was when the buzz started on him because there was very little tape of him against top tier competition before the Senior Bowl. His numbers at the combine certainly fanned those flames. He is definitely an exception to the rule however.

I guess my comments were more towards players like you pointed out Ogbuehi and Dorsett. Dorsett is suddenly a guy who may get drafted in the first round if you listen to some draft experts based on.... his 40 yard dash time at a proday? Going into the combine plenty of people thought he might eclipse the 40 time put up by Chris Johnson so it was no secret the guy is fast. A guy that was projected in the middle or back half of the draft after the college football season ended is suddenly a first round talent? Plenty of tape of him playing against top level competition so this is certainly no Marpet situation. I am hoping SD drafts a S and tracked those prospects and I can tell you NOBODY thought Eric Rowe or Tartt were first or second rounders back in December.

Defensive Tackles:

Little disconnect, as some 5-tech (3-4 DE) are ranked in with the DTs by some, but not others.

Rob Rang: Ranks Jordan Phillips (40). High on Xavier Cooper(58). Ranks Shelton (10) as high as anyone.

Josh Norris: Low on Phillips (72). Very low on Malcom Brown(51). Low on Goldman(42) and Carl Davis(58). Lowest on Michael Bennett(79) who hovers around the 50's by others. Grady Jarrett(28) highest ranking.

Shane Hallem: Low on Phillips (83), very low on Jarrett(119) Very low on Marcus Hardison(293).

Daniel Jeremiah: High on Phillips (45).

Matt Miller: Phillips(60) Shelton(12) Armstead(19)

Mocking the Draft: High on Phillips(38) and Goldman(13). Highest ranking on Marcus Hardison(88)

Scott Wright: Phillips (41). Low on Grady Jarrett(90)

Optimum Scouting: Highest ranking on Phillips(18). Has Malcolm Brown(34) lower than most. Goldman (5) sky-high. Very low on Xavier Cooper(189). Low on Shelton(28)

Kyle Crabbs: Phillips(48). Has Armstead(118) very low, Armstead is consistently in the 20's by almost everyone. Low on Brown(52). Highest on Carl Davis (27). High on Xavier Cooper(51). Lowest on Jarrett (119). High on Hardison (90). Very low on Shelton(86).

Lance Zierlein: Armstead(9) and Hardison(66) high.

Dane Brugler: Phillips(46). Ranks Brown(11) the highest, by far.

Peter Schrager ‏@PSchrags

Gregory's only 235 pounds. Tall and lean. Dion Jordan and Barkevious Mingo are last pass rushers in that range. Neither's been Top 5 worthy

Peter Schrager ‏@PSchrags

Draft is subjective. Today, was told Randy Gregory is "can't miss". Another exec points to cautionary tales Dion Jordan and Barkevious Mingo

Linebackers: This is off-the-ball linebackers, the 3-4 pass rushers are ranked with edge guys for the most part.

Mike Mayock: Top 5: Dawson, Kendricks, Anthony, Perryman, McKinney

Daniel Jeremiah: Highest LB is Perryman(34), McKinney(44) Kendricks(47)

Rob Rang: Lower on Dawson than average(74) and Perryman(93) Lower on Shaq Thompson(33) lower on Taiwan Jones(165) low on Mauldin(116)

Matt Miller: Nothing crazy outlier-wise. Kendricks(27) Dawson(39) McKinney(40), Perryman(41). High on Alexander(66) lowest on Kikaha(139)

Mocking the Draft: Low on Anthony(86) high on Perryman(40), Higest Shaq Thompson(15) Herrerra(154), lower on Taiwan Jones (174)

Scott Wright: Low on Kendricks(50) high on Perryman(38) lower on Taiwan Jones(169). Highest Kwon Alexander(64)

Shane Hallem: Low on Kendricks(50) low on Anthony(100). Highest Perryman(36). Highest McKinney(25) low Thompson(47) Higher on Alexander(74) Highest Mauldin(33)

Optimum Scouting: Lower on Kendricks(40) low on Anthony(99) lower on Taiwan Jones(164) low Alexander(123) high on Kikaha(38)

Scott Carasik: Lowest score for Dawson(159) low on Perryman(87). Highest Shaq Thompson(15). Lowest Taiwan Jones(184) low Alexander(104) lowest on Mauldin (151)

Kyle Crabbs: Low on Dawson(83), high on Kendricks(11). Highest Anthony(26) lowest Perryman(101). Ranks Neville Hewitt(76). No one else has him ranked as a LB. Lowest on Thompson(71). Highest on Amarlo Hererra(108), unranked by most. Lowest Alexander(207) low on Kikaha(92)

Josh Norris: Highest Dawson(18) rank. Highest Kendricks(7) lowest on Anthony (114) low on Perryman(91). High on Thompson(16) low Alexander(109). Highest Kikaha(36)

Dane Brugler: Low on Anthony(88) Lowest on McKinney(91) Lower on Thompson(43) High Alexander(74) low on Kikaha(77)

Lance Zierlein: No crazy outliers. Ranks his LBs with similar grades (in order): Dawson, Kendricks, McKinney, Anthony, Thompson, Perryman. Highest on Kyle Emanuel(92) who's not ranked by some, ranked low by most.

Since starting the thread, I have added the Google Doc, will add to the original post. Am going to backtrack and add the TE to the WR post. Seems like there's barely enough TEs worth talking about for their own post.

Also, post-draft, planning on revisiting the rankings, to see where the analysts ranked the players that shot up or tumbled down the draft.

Meaning: Pretty standard ranking. Ranking Cooper/White 1/2 in some order, Gurley/Gordon 1/2 etc.

If everyone has Player X ranked in the top 5, and he busts, it doesn't really tell us anything about the individual analysts. I want to track the players the analysts took a unique position on, higher or lower.

Draft day will be interesting to look back at the rankings, but draft position shouldn't really affect my thoughts on the analysts. Once the players start to show who they are is when this exercise gets interesting.

Matt Waldman: The only analyst that doesn't have Mariota/Winston 1/2 in some order. Brett Hundley is his 2nd QB, bumping Mariota.
Has Matt posted his reasoning for this anywhere yet? Is he THAT low on Mariota? Because Hundley isn't good.

Matt Waldman: The only analyst that doesn't have Mariota/Winston 1/2 in some order. Brett Hundley is his 2nd QB, bumping Mariota.
Has Matt posted his reasoning for this anywhere yet? Is he THAT low on Mariota? Because Hundley isn't good.
He has explained this many time on the Audible etc. His take is that Hundley was hamstrung by a conservative coach and not a very good supporting cast. IMO, there is some merit in that argument.

He has explained this many time on the Audible etc. His take is that Hundley was hamstrung by a conservative coach and not a very good supporting cast. IMO, there is some merit in that argument.
Thanks for posting that. I've only caught a couple UCLA games and am by no means a scout, but Hundley hasn't impressed me. He played in a pro-style offense and looked very average doing so. I don't see the upside.

Two outliners:

1. A top-five ranking overall for Oregon DT/DE Arik Armstead

2. DGB as the top rated WR of this draft class.

-----------

The Anonymous Scout @AnonyousNFLS · Mar 30

Arik Armstead of Oregon is the 5th best prospect overall in this draft.

RSENetwork retweeted

Donovan James @DonJamesSports · Apr 9
Wide Receivers

1. Green-Beckham

2. White

3. Cooper

4. Dorsett

5. Parker

6. Lockett

7. Conley

8. Waller

9. Agholor

10. Funchess

35 -28 Randy Gregory Nebraska 6'4" 235 OLB34 DE43 -70....

Drafttek dropped Gregory 28 spots.
This is more in line with what I expected to see when it was first announced that Gregory failed his drug test. Most mocks still kept him a top 10 prospect.

Toss on all the press that NFL drug testing got from the Arron Hernandez trial, I can see this being a bigger issue for teams going forward.

Interesting you name those two players. Every draftnik out there is rushing to bury both of them. Good outliers any one who likes either of them

Cornerbacks: Some big swings on these players, should be nice to see where these players are drafted.

Scott Caresik: Highest on Ekpre-Olomu(26) and Shaw(45) High on Rowe(18) and White(72) Lowest on Waynes(52) and Darby(198) and PJ Williams(112) and Grant(129) and Nelson(140) low on Collins(60) and K.Johnson (72) and Gaines(204). Does not have Byron Jones as a draftable prospect( :shock: ).

Rob Rang: High on K. Johnson(26) and D'Joun Smith(72) and Shaw(87) low on Ekpre-Olomu(114) and Rowe(118)

Josh Norris: Highest on White(45) High on Rowe(41) and Shaw(68) and Nelson(57) Low on Waynes(32) and Collins(67) and K.Johnson(66) and Darby(111) and PJ Williams (65)

Lance Zierlein: Highest on Collins (14) and Gaines(68) and Golson (73). High on D'Joun Smith(78) Low on Rowe(99) Lowest on White(206)

Optimum Scouting: Highest on Rollins(32) and D'Joun Smith(64) High on Waynes(9) and Rowe(37) low on Byron Jones(100) and Shaw(116) and Grant(129)

Kyle Crabbs: Highest on Rowe(14) and Grant(77) High on Peters(11)and Ekpre-Olomu(46) Low on Waynes(35) and White(162)lowest on Collins(143) by FAR. low on Darby(97) and PJ Williams(91) Lowest on Rollins(95) and Gaines(204)

Matt Miller: Low on Waynes(26), and Rowe(113) Highest on Peters(6) and Darby(17) Low on White(172)

Mocking the Draft: Highest on PJ Williams(11) High on White(79)Low on K.Johnson(79) and Rowe(115)

Scott Wright: Highest on Rollins(32) High on Waynes(11). High on grant(87) Low on Gaines(171) and Rowe(111) Lowest on Shaw(116)

Shane Hallem: High on Rollins(38) and Rowe(42) Lowest on Peters(61) very low on Byron Jones(122)

Dane Brugler: Highest on K.Johnson(15) and Byron Jones(22) and Nelson(51) high on Darby(24) and Rowe(33)

Users who are viewing this thread