No words.

NSFW. Death of a dog. Suffers. ūüė≠

https://twitter.com/natashabertrand/status/1081741966902206464?s=21

On 11/27/2018 at 8:44 PM, Yenrub said:

#### both these guys ūüĎé

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, parasaurolophus said:

If the most recent update can be trusted the dog is alive!

And the cop has lost his job and will likely never be LEO again ūüĎć

• Like 2

2 hours ago, parasaurolophus said:

If the most recent update can be trusted the dog is alive!

Wow. That's great. Would never expect a 9lb dog surviving a gunshot wound.

25 minutes ago, Da Guru said:

Anyone watch the police officers funeral in Modesto yesterday?  Watched clips of it this morning and it was very sad. 

Officer Singh  seemed like a great guy with  a wonderful family.  Senseless killing.  RIP

Very sad indeed. It’s a dangerous job and cops aren’t respected and appreciated like they should be. Too many Monday morning QBs in this world that have no real understanding of the job and couldn’t last a single day doing it. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

It is dangerous because it involves a lot of driving, not because they are likely to get killed by a criminal. It is ranked 14th most dangerous job in the US, again, mostly because of traffic accidents. It was even lower in the past. There are plenty of more dangerous jobs that do not get free rein to murder people and keep their jobs or just move one town over. There should be two options if they kill someone and it is found to be unnecessary: They are arrested, or if they made a mistake but it was "reasonable" they are banned from working in law enforcement. Many instances of LEOs moving from town to town escalating conflicts until they get to kill someone, then repeating again somewhere else. No other profession has that amount of leeway for massive mistakes; accidentally killing someone and getting a slap on the wrist vs any other profession having an error of 1% that magnitude and getting fired. 

Edited by huthut

28 minutes ago, huthut said:

It is dangerous because it involves a lot of driving, not because they are likely to get killed by a criminal. It is ranked 14th most dangerous job in the US, again, mostly because of traffic accidents. It was even lower in the past. There are plenty of more dangerous jobs that do not get free rein to murder people and keep their jobs or just move one town over. There should be two options if they kill someone and it is found to be unnecessary: They are arrested, or if they made a mistake but it was "reasonable" they are banned from working in law enforcement. Many instances of LEOs moving from town to town escalating conflicts until they get to kill someone, then repeating again somewhere else. No other profession has that amount of leeway for massive mistakes; accidentally killing someone and getting a slap on the wrist vs any other profession having an error of 1% that magnitude and getting fired. 

BS.  There are countless professions, most of them governmental, where they constantly get slaps on the wrist for things that the general population would suffer major punishment for.

I'm not saying it's right, but act like police are the only ones getting away with crimes is disingenuous at best.

When the crime is literally killing innocent people there should probably be a higher standard. What governmental mistakes are of the same scope and also frequently unpunished? I guess ICE would count, is that what you had in mind?

7 hours ago, huthut said:

When the crime is literally killing innocent people there should probably be a higher standard. What governmental mistakes are of the same scope and also frequently unpunished? I guess ICE would count, is that what you had in mind?

Doctor and hospital error is the 3rd leading cause of death in the country. If there is a penalty most likely it is just a financial one that will be payed by people with health insurance.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Ketamine Dreams said:

Very sad indeed. It’s a dangerous job and cops aren’t respected and appreciated like they should be. Too many Monday morning QBs in this world that have no real understanding of the job and couldn’t last a single day doing it. 

Some people I talk to want to believe in and support their local (& state) police, but their trust in those police to do their job properly has been seriously frayed. People that don't want to hear what can be done better are standing in the way of police getting the respect and appreciation they deserve.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, dotman said:

Some people I talk to want to believe in and support their local (& state) police, but their trust in those police to do their job properly has been seriously frayed. People that don't want to hear what can be done better are standing in the way of police getting the respect and appreciation they deserve.

My trust in law enforcement is perfectly fine.  My city is one of the safest in the country and there is tremendous respect for first responders here.  If there any police officers that aren't be respected in the city they work in, they can move to mine.  Send them all here.

14 minutes ago, dotman said:

Honestly though if you cannot respond to my posts and just want to insult me then let me go. I'm sure there are some boots you could be licking...

You win, police are perfect, to even think they could do one thing better is not using common sense. Got it.

Judging a group of people by the actions of the few isn't using common sense.  

You seem unraveled ... telling me to let you go is certainly the best piece of advice you can offer. :bye:

6 minutes ago, tjnc09 said:

You seem unraveled ... telling me to let you go is certainly the best piece of advice you can offer. :bye:

As I said before my DISTRUST stems from the CULTURE. Please stop making stuff up. You seem triggered and like you have something to prove. If anything your reading comprehension is absolutely terrible. 5 minutes after I say I know people that don't trust the police you are here telling us how respected 1st responders are (not the issue) and to send all non respected police to your magical unnamed city. 

You're a joke, right?

Edited by dotman

7 minutes ago, tjnc09 said:

I like police. I'm friends with police. I'm not doing what you say I'm doing. Prove anything you say. You're talking a bunch of garbage about me and I don't appreciate it. 

Prove I am disgusted with police. Proving I'm judging a group of people by the actions of a few. 

Please. Prove it. 

1 hour ago, tjnc09 said:

In case you're not just some loser who wants to get a rise out of me and you actually care about policing, I thought I'd leave this here for you to consider...

People like you who refuse to even question the actions of LEO's and try to silence critics create the culture rich for abuse. People like me, who question things and encourage transparency, are creating the culture where police can truly be at their best. There are corrupt cops. It may be 1 in 10 or 1 in a million. Refusal to investigate corruption allows it to continue or grow. If you want to make your country a better place then please don't attack people who share their views. That is part of the culture that has led to many of these abuses in the first place. The fact is cops would not be taking such flak now if they weren't willing foot soldiers in a plan to use drug laws to enslave colored people again and to enrich and empower mega-corporations.

Edited by dotman

20 minutes ago, dotman said:

In case you're not just some loser who wants to get a rise out of me and you actually care about policing, I thought I'd leave this here for you to consider...

People like you who refuse to even question the actions of LEO's and try to silence critics create the culture rich for abuse. People like me, who question things and encourage transparency, are creating the culture where police can truly be at their best. There are corrupt cops. It may be 1 in 10 or 1 in a million. Refusal to investigate corruption allows it to continue or grow. If you want to make your country a better place then please don't attack people who share their views. That is part of the culture that has led to many of these abuses in the first place. The fact is cops would not be taking such flak now if they weren't willing foot soldiers in a plan to use drug laws to enslave colored people again and to enrich and empower mega-corporations.

Your conspiracy theories are :tinfoilhat:

10 minutes ago, tjnc09 said:

Your conspiracy theories are :tinfoilhat:

Thank you, LOL. You made me laugh good I appreciate that. Good night sir.

19 hours ago, Jayrod said:

BS.  There are countless professions, most of them governmental, where they constantly get slaps on the wrist for things that the general population would suffer major punishment for.

I'm not saying it's right, but act like police are the only ones getting away with crimes is disingenuous at best.

How many result in the death of a citizen as much as a police officer?

19 hours ago, Jayrod said:

I mean, just direct me to the "Another killing at the hands of a city planner" thread. thx

• Like 1

9 hours ago, dotman said:

Colored people? Have not heard that term in years. We back in Bama in the 60s?

Edited by Da Guru
  • Thinking 1

I have to say, quoting and responding to the exact same post three straight times seems a little... uptight? Unhinged? I dunno. Just... quite odd.

• Like 2

On 1/7/2019 at 9:43 AM, Dedfin said:

I mean, just direct me to the "Another killing at the hands of a city planner" thread. thx

:coffee:

1 minute ago, SHIZNITTTT said:

How was he not fired for lying about the kicking the guy off the fence?  

:shrug: 

And people wonder why there is so much distrust between the public and police.

Edited by Bucky86

4 hours ago, Bucky86 said:

3 hours ago, Alex P Keaton said:

Lock him up

2 hours ago, SHIZNITTTT said:

How was he not fired for lying about the kicking the guy off the fence?  

Was the suspect fleeing police?

Did the suspect voluntarily jump over the fence?

3 minutes ago, fantasycurse42 said:

Was the suspect fleeing police?

Did the suspect voluntarily jump over the fence?

Oh ok.

Just now, Bucky86 said:

Oh ok.

You didn’t answer my questions, which was obviously not a surprise :shrug:

I’m not saying I condone the officers behavior, but this isn’t something to create faux outrage.

• Like 1

Just now, fantasycurse42 said:

You didn’t answer my questions, which was obviously not a surprise :shrug:

I’m not saying I condone the officers behavior, but this isn’t something to create faux outrage.

Well, he was punished and clearly broke department policies. There's no debating that. So, I don't see how those questions are even relevant?

IMO he shouldn't be a cop any longer if he can't control himself.

Just now, Bucky86 said:

Well, he was punished and clearly broke department policies. There's no debating that. So, I don't see how those questions are even relevant?

IMO he shouldn't be a cop any longer if he can't control himself.

Maybe, IDK, but a fleeing criminal who hops a fence will get zero sympathy from me. 

I don’t even know why he would lie about what happened. While his force might’ve been a touch excessive, the criminal did it to himself. If his report was straightforward, I’d have no issue here at all. He lied on his report and was suspended for two months, what exactly are you angry about?

3 minutes ago, fantasycurse42 said:

Maybe, IDK, but a fleeing criminal who hops a fence will get zero sympathy from me. 

I don’t even know why he would lie about what happened. While his force might’ve been a touch excessive, the criminal did it to himself. If his report was straightforward, I’d have no issue here at all. He lied on his report and was suspended for two months, what exactly are you angry about?

He lied because he kicked a man hanging off a fence causing him to fall 20'. We're just going to have to disagree if you find this an appropriate use of force.

Goodnight.

35 minutes ago, fantasycurse42 said:

The liberal logic of crying over criminals these days is definitely making this country worse.  How about we go back to the days of common sense and criticize the criminals for doing stupid things?

• Like 1

On 1/6/2019 at 1:25 PM, huthut said:

Health field has to be number one,  but if you report it. You lose your job.  

4 hours ago, Bucky86 said:

He lied because he kicked a man hanging off a fence causing him to fall 20'. We're just going to have to disagree if you find this an appropriate use of force.

Goodnight.

He didn't kick the guy. He kicked the fence. Watch the video again.

That being said, I'm surprised he kept his job after lying on the report. Once a cop is caught lying, it makes it near impossible for them to do their job. You can't put a guy on the stand to testify when the defense can besically impeach him as a liar without even trying. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, tjnc09 said:

The liberal logic of crying over criminals these days is definitely making this country worse.  How about we go back to the days of common sense and criticize the criminals for doing stupid things?

Thank you, it's maddening how criminals are given so much sympathy these days. Oh no, I cant believe they used force on a piece of crap criminal fleeing police. Give me a break.

no issue with what happened to the guy running, but a police officer lying on a police report should be an automatic termination

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Frank Drebin said:

That being said, I'm surprised he kept his job after lying on the report. Once a cop is caught lying, it makes it near impossible for them to do their job. You can't put a guy on the stand to testify when the defense can besically impeach him as a liar without even trying. 

this 

14 minutes ago, jomar said:

no issue with what happened to the guy running, but a police officer lying on a police report should be an automatic termination

9 hours ago, Frank Drebin said:

Listen to this guy. He's a Police Squad Lieutenant.