What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Another killing at the hands of the Police (2 Viewers)

This again has nothing to do with this thread at all...seriously...what is the point of a post like this?
I believe CNN is partially to blame for all the violent rioting that is happening right now. Why can't I post articles that highlight just what im talking about? Why do you keep harassing me countless times today, questioning me as a poster? 

Ive seen you do that in the past to pretty much every Trump voter on this board, but rest assured, I won't be voting for Trump, so you can relax.

I believe CNN is partially to blame for all the violent rioting that is happening right now. Why can't I post articles that highlight just what im talking about? Why do you keep harassing me countless times today, questioning me as a poster? 

Ive seen you do that in the past to pretty much every Trump voter on this board, but rest assured, I won't be voting for Trump, so you can relax.
No worries..Ive seen enough, you dont appear to be here for actual honest discussion, only bogus claims of harassment...you won’t see me replying to you any longer...

Why are looters the lowest IQ

It really amazes me what some cops are comfortable doing despite being surrounded by cameras. Makes you wonder what goes on when there aren’t so many people watching.
Where's the whole video?

Word is, lots of people on the street with little police presence. Governor Walz and Mayor Frey are showing very weak leadership. 
And, strong leadership would be firing into a crowd to have this disperse? Or, killing protestors? Or, beating protestors? Please, explain what strong leadership would look like to you? If the answer is, "anything else but this," don't reply to me.

And, strong leadership would be firing into a crowd to have this disperse? Or, killing protestors? Or, beating protestors? Please, explain what strong leadership would look like to you? If the answer is, "anything else but this," don't reply to me.
Governor Walz, is that you? I guess your hands are tied. I should be nicer to you while our cities burn. 

That is what is part of the problem. That is not a police force. That is a military action with intent to harm. That is not policing, that is tyranny.
:lmao: . No police and military protect innocent people from people doing illegal things.  You fire at people or police you get shot. You loot, start fires and assault people you get a water cannon up your ### and then arrested.  

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's amazing, as stated upthread, how everyone can be in agreement about the basic actions at hand (that they were homicide) yet we can't figure out how to get the administrative part of a large municipality to get with it, in every respect, from the charging of the perpetrator to stopping the looting and rioting in their city.

It's like there's a vacuum. But that vacuum will be filled. The question is by who?

I’m trying to imagine the context that would make it appropriate for a heavily armed cop to throw an unarmed woman to the pavement, call her a “stupid ####### #####,” and walk away, and honestly I think I’m drawing a blank here.
As am i, and find it odd that the beginning was cut out

Suggest an alternate "strong leadership" option then.
How about doing what he said this morning? 
In regards to the fires the night before: “You will not see that tonight. There will be no lack of leadership and there will be no lack of response on the table.”

:lmao: . No police and military protect innocent people from people doing illegal things.  You fire at people or police you get shot. You loot, start fires and assault people you get a water cannon up your ### and then arrested.  
And, when police kill innocent people... they don't receive the same treatment of a water cannon up their ###. Instead, they get paid leave and benefits. That is tyranny. Plain and simple.

I’m trying to imagine the context that would make it appropriate for a heavily armed cop to throw an unarmed woman to the pavement, call her a “stupid ####### #####,” and walk away, and honestly I think I’m drawing a blank here.
No, no, no, that is what riot police do. Stand in their way and get your ### thrown to the ground.

Not sure what the people outside the white house think they will accomplish?

Taking barriers, throwing crap at officers? 
I agree with protest...but much of that seems completely foolish and counterproductive to any real change.

Users who are viewing this thread