What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Another killing at the hands of the Police (2 Viewers)

Just had an epiphany about what these riots are about... and suffice it to say the right better think they can pawn this off on Antifa, because the alternative is that people are fed up and will show up to vote.
I don’t think it’s pawning off.

It’s entirely possible Antifa found a reason to do their thing and they’re just terrible people.

I don’t know why Burning buildings is default “the right.”

I don’t think it’s pawning off.

It’s entirely possible Antifa found a reason to do their thing and they’re just terrible people.

I don’t know why Burning buildings is default “the right.”
It's not. Ham is the king of conspiracy, the Dodds of the left. He just makes crap up and its irresponsible. 

Peacefull protest for equality injustice has been taken over by the opportunistic far left in the majority of the cases. Fact. 

Local news calling the "protesters" using this opportunity to vandalize businesses already struggling because of the pandemic "cowards" .  Well said, 100% agree.  
I've been on a 6 month hiatus from the PSF, but wanted to see what people are saying in here.  

Can't speak for any other cities, but Seattle has an organized group of agitators/anarchists (organized anarchists seems like an odd idea) that take every opportunity to hijack peaceful protests and turn them violent.   It happens annually every May Day here on a smaller scale.   We have also had a hyperagressive police force since the WTO riots in 1999.   The violence, vandalism and looting that's happening in Seattle right now is a direct result of agitators and their intentional efforts.   It's sad to watch.   

I've always been outspoken about gun control and my doubts about the effectiveness of concealed carry, but the guy that put the gun in that antifa dude's face and took his weapon--I have to respect what he did.

Be safe, FBG's.

Last edited by a moderator:
Point is, it's a convenient viewpoint that this is all about a few bad apple extremists on one "side." This is much deeper. It's about decades of inequality coming home to roost.
Sure.  The identitiy/affiliation of those guys is just 1 layer.  It’s not meant to say “A few bad eggs on one side...”

I've been on a 6 month hiatus from the PSF, but wanted to see what people are saying in here.  

Can't speak for any other cities, but Seattle has an organized group of agitators/anarchist (organized anarchists seems like an odd idea) that take every opportunity to hijack peaceful protests and turn them violent.   It happens annually every May Day here on a smaller scale.   We have also had a hyperagressive police force since the WTO riots in 1999.   The violence, vandalism and looting that's happening in Seattle right now is a direct result of agitators and their intentional efforts.   It's sad to watch.   

I've always been outspoken about gun control and my doubts about the effectiveness of concealed carry, but the guy that put the gun in that antifa dude's face and took his weapon--I have to respect what he did.

Be safe, FBG's.
At least it's raining at a pretty good clip, if I was trying to find a bright side.  

At least it's raining at a pretty good clip, if I was trying to find a bright side.  
Like Seattlites care about rain.  I saw more umbrellas being used to deflect pepper spray during these riots then I see during a heavy rain.   I was actually amazed they owned umbrellas.

I have heard that some of the people doing this are white supremacists. I have also heard that some are extreme leftists (antifa). I have no idea. In truth it doesn’t matter to me. Why it matters to some of you I have no idea. Is it that important to keep a ####### scorecard? 

Antifa are scum, the lowest of the low. White supremacists are also scum and just as low. The hell with them all. If any of these people are out destroying buildings, looting, #### em. I wouldn’t mind seeing deadly force used against them; to that extent I agree with @irish eyes

But the problem is there are also some protestors out there who are legitimately angry and they are also doing violence, because they have let their emotions get the best of them. These folks also need to be stopped, but gently. I mostly feel bad for them. 

Time to deputize normal citizens that are out of work because of the Covid and arrest any protester that throws anything or strikes a match. 

I have heard that some of the people doing this are white supremacists. I have also heard that some are extreme leftists (antifa). I have no idea. In truth it doesn’t matter to me. Why it matters to some of you I have no idea. Is it that important to keep a ####### scorecard? 

Antifa are scum, the lowest of the low. White supremacists are also scum and just as low. The hell with them all. If any of these people are out destroying buildings, looting, #### em. I wouldn’t mind seeing deadly force used against them; to that extent I agree with @irish eyes

But the problem is there are also some protestors out there who are legitimately angry and they are also doing violence, because they have let their emotions get the best of them. These folks also need to be stopped, but gently. I mostly feel bad for them. 
It matters when there are agitators that are trying to stoke the fires of violence in a peaceful protest.  It matters if suddenly pallets of bricks or dumpsters of pallets show up right next to large demonstrations. 

Pull your head out, Tim.

It matters when there are agitators that are trying to stoke the fires of violence in a peaceful protest.  It matters if suddenly pallets of bricks or dumpsters of pallets show up right next to large demonstrations. 

Pull your head out, Tim.
I agree with you. I just don’t care if they’re left or right. 

I was referring to the car fires. 
Yeah, but rain isn't going to stop buildings from burning.   I know this is happening all over, but I am particularly aware of the dynamic in Seattle.   As a city, it's capable of peaceful and meaningful protest.  What's happening is the direct result of agitators, and it reflects badly on the people who are honestly upset and trying to be heard.

And we can’t forget that if there wasn’t a deeper problem of systemic racism, you could lay down all the bricks you wanted to next to the protesters and they wouldn’t throw them. 

I hate Jenny Durkin, but, shes actually doing a decent job separating the peaceful protestors (that got ran off) and the anarchists that she says they arent going to put up with. Sticking up for the police officers.  Wow. 

Maxine Waters on MSNBC. She is claiming Trump wants to impose martial law. I despise Trump but that’s a lie. 

if there’s one politician I might despise even more than Trump it’s Maxine Waters. She cheered on the violence in 1992. Now she appears to be doing it again. She is absolutely hateful. 

I hate Jenny Durkin, but, shes actually doing a decent job separating the peaceful protestors (that got ran off) and the anarchists that she says they arent going to put up with. Sticking up for the police officers.  Wow. 
Yeah, gotta give props when she does something right.   But you know Sawant is going to use this to try to push her extremist agenda.

Maxine Waters on MSNBC. She is claiming Trump wants to impose martial law. I despise Trump but that’s a lie. 

if there’s one politician I might despise even more than Trump it’s Maxine Waters. She cheered on the violence in 1992. Now she appears to be doing it again. She is absolutely hateful. 
Waters is awful.   

Jay Inslee is calling in the National Guard.  He's one of the most liberal governors in the country.   

Whole Foods looted, Melrose now being looted. People vandalizing store fronts in Beverly Hills. People trying to break into CBS television city where Price is Right (among other things) is taped.

Waters is awful.   

Jay Inslee is calling in the National Guard.  He's one of the most liberal governors in the country.   
Are you watching Kiro?  Looks like a couple of guys, that would normally be at the peaceful protest, trying to talk sense into the agitators group. In between them and the cop line. 

Then boom, faster than I can type. 

Escalated. Cheesecake factory broken into. 

Violence. 

This is a pretty ####ty take, Tim.  I think less of you.

Are you watching Kiro?  Looks like a couple of guys, that would normally be at the peaceful protest, trying to talk sense into the agitators group. In between them and the cop line. 

Then boom, faster than I can type. 

Escalated. Cheesecake factory broken into. 

Violence. 
Following twitter feeds, not news.

Users who are viewing this thread