What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Another killing at the hands of the Police (3 Viewers)

So the guy with the sword that was badly beaten in Dallas identified himself on Twitter. He quickly made his account private, but people took plenty of screenshots before he did so. Let's just say that he's got some... interesting beliefs.

Here's the thread where he explains why he did it, short version is that he was worried the protesters would "breach his building, overwhelm the concierge, and access the floor of his building" -- so he thought that "it would be better to go to them first"

Here's another group of screenshots with this wonderful number:

Yikes.
It seems like being an atrocious speller and a bad grammarian are requisites for holding these types of beliefs.

The bow & arrow guy from yesterday, here is a Facebook post from him: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EZUKAFGUwAEpHJf?format=jpg&name=medium

☭ANTIFA America☭

@ANTIFA_US

iEJoined May 2020

34 Following

213 Followers

Seriously why post this trash? This doesn't help whatsoever

edit: I'm referring to posting this on the message board
MORE IMPORTANTLY...why is Twitter allowing this? hmmmm

I agree that those are all bad groups, I disagree they are the ones doing this. Its antifa. Media has been very kind to antifa for years, so it makes sense why they'd want to shift the blame to other groups.
I think white supremacists are also involved, starting chaos and laying the blame on BLM.  That's happening.  And the media loves Antifa? Yeah, FOX news absolutely adores them.  The Sinclair group lionizes them.  Ok.... :rolleyes:

They are closing the interstate in MKE again today because they are worried that protesters might go on the interstate? 

Why not wait and see if they do and then close it? At least if they were on the interstate they cant be looting stores or destroying all the parking meters. 

They are closing the interstate in MKE again today because they are worried that protesters might go on the interstate? 

Why not wait and see if they do and then close it? At least if they were on the interstate they cant be looting stores or destroying all the parking meters. 
Might be taking a cue from Minneapolis/St. Paul. They shut down the interstates around the city an hour before curfew last night, and when they cracked down and started dispersing people they very intentionally drove the groups toward both interstate overpasses and bridges crossing the Mississippi river with large police/NG presence on both sides of the bridges. Seemed pretty effective.

Allegedly chicago PD is having bags of urine and feces thrown at them. Also allegedly they are now freezing the water bottles they are hurling. 

I say allegedly because i have seen no video, just relaying what they said on the radio. 

Semi drove right into a crowded interstate in Minneapolis. It looked like most (everyone?) got out of the way. Truck stopped before it got too far into the crowd

I am guessing you saw videos that couldnt be blamed on outside forces huh? 
This outside forces narrative is completely BS. People promoting that are afraid of their city "looking bad," that their city "can't really be like this."

It's happening in many (most?) major US cities. The writing is on the wall. These aren't external factors that must be faced, they're internal.

The killing of Ahmaud Arbery, of Breonna Taylor, or George Floyd? The fuse. These riots are the outward expression of years upon decades of a feeling of helplessness, that no one will listen and care for them.

That is my opinion from being in a crowd, from seeing attitudes change, from hearing a transition from "Say his name! George Floyd!" to "#### Donald Trump!"

Semi drove right into a crowded interstate in Minneapolis. It looked like most (everyone?) got out of the way. Truck stopped before it got too far into the crowd
Yeah, I'm trying to figure out what happened. Interstates were shut down early today, but it seems like a gas tanker truck got onto the closed interstate and drove through the protest march that was happening. 

This outside forces narrative is completely BS. People promoting that are afraid of their city "looking bad," that their city "can't really be like this."

It's happening in many (most?) major US cities. The writing is on the wall. These aren't external factors that must be faced, they're internal.

The killing of Ahmaud Arbery, of Breonna Taylor, or George Floyd? The fuse. These riots are the outward expression of years upon decades of a feeling of helplessness, that no one will listen and care for them.

That is my opinion from being in a crowd, from seeing attitudes change, from hearing a transition from "Say his name! George Floyd!" to "#### Donald Trump!"
I don't think anyone is saying its all external...but there are contingents of it.  I also knew people there in Nashville yesterday and several commented that there was a noticeable “shift change” later in the day.

Two weeks ago there was a huge protest in Huntington Beach to open the beach. The protestors wore Trump signs,  shouted obscenities, and some were armed. The police were nowhere to be seen. 
Today there was a protest about Floyd and Black Lives Matter. It was slightly smaller than the previous protest. It was peaceful, no threats were made. The police made their presence known from the first, and after two hours they declared the gathering illegal. Then they started using mace and tear gas. 

Two weeks ago there was a huge protest in Huntington Beach to open the beach. The protestors wore Trump signs,  shouted obscenities, and some were armed. The police were nowhere to be seen. 
Today there was a protest about Floyd and Black Lives Matter. It was slightly smaller than the previous protest. It was peaceful, no threats were made. The police made their presence known from the first, and after two hours they declared the gathering illegal. Then they started using mace and tear gas. 
Is this a serious observation? I can’t believe you’re trying to compare the two protest as anything remotely similar.

Users who are viewing this thread