What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

McGarnicle's wicked awesome FFA fantasy football league idea maybe (1 Viewer)

McGarnicle

Footballguy
I would love to be commish for this if we could get 12 owners. Nothing crazy, 12 teams, redraft PPR with team defense, MFL/League Safe, $75 fee including hosting. Blind bidding for free agents. Other parameters open to discussion. Could be fun, right??

I would love to be commish for this if we could get 12 owners. Nothing crazy, 12 teams, redraft PPR with team defense, MFL/League Safe, $75 fee including hosting. Blind bidding for free agents. Other parameters open to discussion. Could be fun, right??
I'm sure it could Mike Zangoloiiooa

Thread got moved away from the forum where I wanted people to see it, so I guess the idea is screwed. All interested, PM me.

Not to do any kind of hard sell, but I'm the best commish you'll ever know. Just saying. I hope we can do this because I know it will be amazing.

I'd join as well... I can't believe they moved this thread in under 3 minutes... This would be my 3rd league so $75-$100 is ideal. There are a collection of people in the FFA that I think would make this league very entertaining.

I'd join as well... I can't believe they moved this thread in under 3 minutes... This would be my 3rd league so $75-$100 is ideal. There are a collection of people in the FFA that I think would make this league very entertaining.
Well I guess if this thread is relegated here, we'll need to be creative spreading the word. Let's do this.Just 10 slots left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To add one of the core principles I'm bringing to this league...basically my goal is to find a "standard" in league scoring and commish-ing. It's always bugged me to read threads in the SP about suspected collusion, stupid scoring anomalies, shady commishes, etc. I think we can do better, and I'd like to start a league where that stuff is mitigated as much as possible, and all 12 owners feel engaged and entertained all season.

As someone who really appreciates fantasy football, I want to propagate a positive experience as much as possible, and eliminate all the negative aspects that we've all experienced in leagues -- shady/idle owners, turnover, random scoring, cliques, trolls, noobs, etc etc etc. Ideally, by our second or third year, we'd be your favorite league -- you'd quit other leagues but stay here, because it's fun, fair, and competitive. Join our league. Join it now. Don't be a ####### #####. TIA

FC...I have a good feeling about this thing. I trust you as one of our charter members. Help me out man, let's get this filled up. 9 more dudes won't be hard. Guys who are already pumped for FF this time of year are my target market.

If the thread can just survive 2 hours in the FFA it'll fill up quick enough... It was there for 3 minutes and we have 3 already.

I don't understand why they've let Tim start a league every year and his thread survives...

Maybe a bold hyperlink to the thread in your signature... I'd PM Aaron and ask him to let the thread survive for two hours of his choosing, but he isn't a fan of mine.

Last edited by a moderator:
If the thread can just survive 2 hours in the FFA it'll fill up quick enough... It was there for 3 minutes and we have 3 already.

I don't understand why they've let Tim start a league every year and his thread survives...
It's injustice is what it is. Let's make the naysayers taste failure.

Users who are viewing this thread