What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Baltimore: The Next Ferguson? (1 Viewer)

How do you plan on adjusting the natural differences in human nature that account for the outcome differences?

It these outcome differences are allegedly all due to inequity then how come we see these similar patterns repeating throughout the world?  Are other nations as allegedly unjust as America or could there be other factors at play?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dm_Vv3Q24uQ
"The natural differences in human nature."

Hope you're reading this Irishidiot, because you accused me of calling you a racist, which I did not. Although I disagree with you on a lot of what you wrote, none of it was racist IMO. 

If you want an example of racism, read the above post. I have no trouble calling Olaf a racist. He is by any standard definition. 

SHIZNITTTT said:
Which of us as a young adult or teenager went against the grain?  Really hard to 'break the cycle' when your parent/s don't have any life skills to share with you.  Maybe not a role model around to learn from other than some thugs to learn "keep it real!"    Most kids want to be cool, fit in with your buddies.   I see it everyday with my own twins.  Would be so easy for them to smoke a joint, cigarette, screw some chick willing to give it up to be considered cool by their peers.  

Quick story -  when I was 11 or 12 years old we had an old rail road track that ran behind our elementary school.  One day my best friend and I were walking along the tracks and my friend picked up a rock and threw it knocking out a pane of glass.  I picked up a rock and did the same thing.  When it was finished we had knocked out around 70 pane glass windows.  Well the janitor saw us "Why the #### he was still at the school I still don't know?" and gave chase.  My friend was faster and got away.  Well I was caught and after my Dad whupped my ### I had to help the janitor that summer replacing the broken glass.  

Broken glass = turned over police car.  No one thinks at the moment about what is going to happen at a later time.  Just wanna be cool and hang out with the boys.
I was raised in a trailer when I was younger.  I had heated frozen fish sticks and mushroom soup as a kid every night. But my parents instilled upon me the best morals and values you could ever imagine.  My father, god rest his soul, took two jobs to make ends meet and would later put three of us kids through college.  It all begins at home.  Everything I have today is due to my father.  He did whoop our ### when we ####ed up though but I love him for that.  We grew up in a white "ghetto" but we turned out just fine.  I did stupid things too as a kid but I only messed up once every time because I had good parents.  

I was raised in a trailer when I was younger.  I had heated frozen fish sticks and mushroom soup as a kid every night. But my parents instilled upon me the best morals and values you could ever imagine.  My father, god rest his soul, took two jobs to make ends meet and would later put three of us kids through college.  It all begins at home.  Everything I have today is due to my father.  He did whoop our ### when we ####ed up though but I love him for that.  We grew up in a white "ghetto" but we turned out just fine.  I did stupid things too as a kid but I only messed up once every time because I had good parents.  
Good story & good upbringing.  I was spanked HARD, right along with my brothers every week.   Can't think of a time where we didn't have it coming.

"We all have it coming, kid"  (Unforgiven-the movie)

And to just piggy back my post:

We as a nation have had almost 8 years of a Democratic president, and many years of democratic majority. Shouldn't these areas be better?

Back to leadership and role models. We elected our 1st black president. Isn't there a bigger role model to give disenfranchised youth something to hope for?

or is it that no matter what, these communities will never change?
Bottom line is that kids will do what their friends do, it's a process that takes years, is set in stone, and you can't patch in adult leadership and role models afterwards to undo it.   I strongly believe that even if you plop amazing opportunities in front of these kids, where they can sign up and punch their own ticket, no discrimination even possible because everyone is hired, they will self-discriminate themselves out of the opportunity to conform to the group (I have an example of this).  The only way to fix it is to tear it all down and rebuild from scratch.  Same way a country like Venezuela has to start over.  Sometimes things just get too broken to fix.  

As European populations became adapted to the geographic and military conditions of their particular ecological habitat, they produced societies that have turned out to be more innovative and productive than others, at least under present circumstances.
This arguing back from superficiality is as old as racism, it is racism.

And look, I have a pretty broad view of racism, and I happen to believe that belief in race is racism and ordaining legislation of any kind on the basis of race (aside from laws preventing such) are indeed also racism because they automatically require definition of race which ultimately rely on Jim Crow era concepts which we have supposedly explicitly rejected.

But this stuff is as old as the classical racism of the 19th and 18th centuries, that is we know that there are racial cultural racial differences because duh look at how far advanced the 'white race' is, then argue backward to find the 'science' to justify that. SOS really.

I don't know why this has to arise in the middle of a discussion about the Gray trials, but it seems to be part of the surprising and bizarre threading of formerly supremacist, extreme concepts into normal society during this past presidential campaign year, anyway here is more info:

The Dangerous New Scientific Racism
https://newrepublic.com/article/117884/nicholas-wades-troublesome-inheritance-new-scientific-racism

Last edited by a moderator:
irishidiot said:
Yes again.  I don't have a racist bone in my body.  Never had, never will.   
LOL.  This reminds me of someone saying "no disrespect, but . . ." (in which case, yes, disrespect is meant).

I imaging a situation where you had to line up a group of people, and the only thing you knew about them is that some of them said: "I don't have a racist bone in my body" and some didn't.

If I then had to categorize them into "racist" and "non-racist," I know who I'm putting in the "racist" bucket.

irishidiot said:
Same old crap regarding your,: " I'm sick of people who haven't lived through racism and poverty expecting everyone to "pull themselves up by their bootstraps".  We were poor( 8 kids in 13 years) but dad hung around & worked 3 jobs.   Also your;  "Their problem is our problem,  your responsibility ".  You & your racism junk is really getting old.  It's like your better than most because of your racism calls.   So tired, so old, and simply pathetic.  I have a suggestion.   As you live close to some of these dangerous areas why don't you get off your high horse & go door to door in the hood & pass out info sheets on how they can turn their lives around.  Looks to me like you have some spare time on your hands, give it a whirl & report back.

Also  O mighty one,  give me some suggestions on how I contributed to the plight of the blacks & inner city crime, & just how I can help.

You could start by actually seeing things through somebody's eyes.  

Edit: that is a serious response.  I think understanding the anger and discontent from the black community would be a good step for white folks to take.  From there . . . I'm not sure.

LOL.  This reminds me of someone saying "no disrespect, but . . ." (in which case, yes, disrespect is meant).

I imaging a situation where you had to line up a group of people, and the only thing you knew about them is that some of them said: "I don't have a racist bone in my body" and some didn't.

If I then had to categorize them into "racist" and "non-racist," I know who I'm putting in the "racist" bucket.
Your right.   I shouldn't have to defend myself. but it's hard not to feel personally insulted.    Actually in the scheme of ideas the race card is used when the argument fails.   I get it.

Do you?

Your right.   I shouldn't have to defend myself. but it's hard not to feel personally insulted.    Actually in the scheme of ideas the race card is used when the argument fails.   I get it.

Do you?
I'm not quite sure what you are referring to.  I think the idea of bias, racism, prejudice, etc. are pretty complicated stuff.  I do my best to think about the biases and prejudices I have.  I my daughter brought a gangster-looking black guy home I wouldn't be happy.  Would I be less happy than if she brought home a white-trashy-redneck?  I dunno.  But it's there, I guess.

I happen to work for a place that has a racial criterion for promotion (i.e., this particular race/designation gets a "preference" for hiring and promotion; a designation that I am not a part of).  I once was lamenting to a friend/coworker about my lack of options for advancement.  And she said something along the lines of: "Yeah, it must be real tough being a tall, straight, white male."

It gave me food for thought.  I do think that there happen to be a ton of teeny almost infinitesimal situations in life where being white, being straight, being male (i.e., being "typical" in America), gives me a slight advantage when dealing with a whole host of situations. From interactions with Police, to job interviews, to conversations at work, to my ability to take "risks" at work, to my ability to act outside of the "norm" or expected behaviors without being judged, to . . . well, probably hundreds or thousands of things. 

So I do think that being white in this country is a big deal.  And being a "person of color" could be a real difficulty.  

I don't have much to say about a "race card" kind of thing.  That term generally seems to get used by a white person who feels somehow "wronged" in a situation to do with race.  I don't love the term because I think there may be more precise ways of expressing what you want to say.

Anyway, hope that responds to your question. 

Why would you categorize any of them as a racist?

Why would you categorize any of them as a racist?
That was mostly a joke, really.  But if I had to think about real life situations, the only time I've heard people state "I'm not a racist" was immediately after or immediately before they do or say something racisty. 

FOR EXAMPLE:  Can't we all agree that it is more likely that Michael Richards says "I'm not a racist!" than Jerry Seinfeld or Jason Alexander?

That was mostly a joke, really.  But if I had to think about real life situations, the only time I've heard people state "I'm not a racist" was immediately after or immediately before they do or say something racisty. 

FOR EXAMPLE:  Can't we all agree that it is more likely that Michael Richards says "I'm not a racist!" than Jerry Seinfeld or Jason Alexander?
Depends if Tim just accused Jerry or Jason of being a racist. 

You say it was mostly a joke, but then you go right back to it.  I'm not getting the impression that it was a joke.

It doesn't matter I guess.  It just seemed an odd way to label people as racists.

You say it was mostly a joke, but then you go right back to it.  I'm not getting the impression that it was a joke.

If you don't know where I'm coming from after my two or three posts, I don't if this post will help. But I'll try again.  

What I said is an observation, it sounds about right to me, and it's kind of funny, but I haven't done any empirical effing research about it, and I absolutely could be wrong.  If you want to go around saying "I'm not a racist" have at it, but understand how you will come across to a lot of people.  Hell, I'll even back down from it; it's more like understand how you'll come across to me.

That doesn't make you or anyone who wants to declare their non-racism a racist, I think it's just a weird thing to say.

And for the record, I don't love it when people say that "minorities can't be racist" and say that the true definition of racism has some sort of tie to the power dynamic (i.e., something like "racism = prejudice + power").  To me, that is just a stupid etymological discussion of a word, rather than discussing what people are really trying to connect about.

I don't believe I have heard it outside of a response to someone making an accusation.  In that context, it seems a pretty rational retort.

Maybe that puts them in a catch-22 though.

I don't believe I have heard it outside of a response to someone making an accusation.  In that context, it seems a pretty rational retort.

Maybe that puts them in a catch-22 though.
To be fair, I think the discussion of whether or not a person is a racist is not-really compelling to me, because I'm not sure it's really all that meaningful.  When discussing how the government should operate with respect to things that have an effect on race/class, the discussion should really be on whether or not the policy is a net positive to society (or even just parts of society).

When discussing a person's "actions," or "words," I guess that you could have a conversation about whether or not a person is racist, but that isn't really that helpful, either.  I think a lot of white people have a hard time truly putting themselves in the life of a black person, but that doesn't really mean they are racist - they just aren't coming at an issue from the same place as someone else. And a lot of black people have anger and resentment about historical (and current) treatment of blacks.  That doesn't mean that they are being "reverse racist" (whatever that is), it just means they are coming from a particular place.

I don't know what to tell you about someone being called racist.  That sucks.  And being accused of it would certainly make it harder to slow down and put yourself in someone else's shoes.  But I will say that it doesn't strike me as a particularly useful retort, because it doesn't really advance the ball. 

That's simple.  Tim was taking his usual position of saying that the group outcome differences that we see in Baltimore and elsewhere are completely the product of institutional racism.  That's simply not true and is a dangerous narrative that must be eradicated for two reasons: (1) it will never solve the issues of those communities; and (2) it engenders hostility toward people who are not responsible for those outcome differences.

If you guys want to throw out the "racism" label, blaming outside groups for outcomes that they are not responsible for is a form of "racism" (though that term is meaningless since it is used in so many ways that it no longer has any true meaning.)

Discover Magazine: "The history of a population affects it genome, and its genome effects the nature of its traits and diseases."
Well I don't have to agree with Tim either.

I do think the effects of slavery and segregation are real though, but I don't think I go all the way to buying into 'institutional racism' as being 'the' cause for what ails inner Baltimore and cities like it. Reality is black (and white) families used to be more stable and in my opinion urban planning and social policy decisions on a local level have oftentimes been disastrous. - Here in NO a well known decision was to put up the I-10 extension through a successful, historic black neighborhood, it was a beautiful highlight of NO, it is now a wreck, a problem area. That's just an example, I bet Baltimore has some. These were the disciples of Robert Moses.

However, I'm not sure how you feel about federal policy but if you argue against the social policies in recent decades in any way for what has happened it seems contradictory to also blame genetics. One of my big problems with taking the science you offer to the level of eugenics (which in my opinion is where you're going) is that it escalates to not only personal views but also social policy ones which require saying persons of a given racial classification will and must act in a particular manner so therefore social policies must be adjusted to reflect that. This is extremely problematic from a social point of view but it is also wrong on a factual, personal level and also on a moral level.

I will say though it is at least intellectually consistent, I think one problem that people on the far left have is that they are not intellectually consistent on this, if you believe in "race" then a whole lot of things follow if you do follow that, there is no better example of this than the 1935 Nuremberg Laws. I know that carries freight, a lot of it, but reality is you won't find a better/worse process for assessing and determining race, and if so, then what? What for? If people want to institute policies based on race to counter "institutional racism" and if they do that then they must also, just like the far right, begin by determining who belongs to which 'race'.

To me it is a deep, ugly, socially, morally and scientifically unsupportable rabbit hole. If you want to say trivial fun things like my great great grandfather was a social convivial man who enjoyed beer and salty seafood and all his heirs are like that too, fine, but please don't get into the 'all Irish are prone to drinking and fighting' routine and the like - which this is in essence (just fill in a different 'race' and characteristic) - because if it does not apply to all Irish (just an example, and hypothetically) what is the point of raising it in the first place, at least in the context of social policy? The whole thing crumbles quickly.

What I think would help cities like Baltimore (and my own) in their dysfunctional inner areas are: rezoning, encouraging real estate development, gentrification, charter schools, and enough policing to be both responsible and ensure safety.

That does not mean driving poor people out or minorities, it means creating a mix, something closer to normal levels of income and interactivity, that is a functioning society is that because it lives and works together, so do that.  And I would add we should start determining how to reestablish two married parents as the family unit norm because however we may feel about how ok it is to not do that it really does in my opinion help young boys and young men to have a father who is their 'father' around.

I'm also a big believer in sports as a means of societal benefit so youth sports programs should be funded to the hilt. My thing is I volunteer in a soccer program here in NO. This was part of a former city agency for recreation which had gone to pot and which today is a private/public partnership which has revitalized parks and neighborhoods, or that is the goal anyway and in some places it happens. If you take back parks and playgrounds that is a big deal. Of course you need cops, plenty of them and good ones, to do that.

What I think would help cities like Baltimore (and my own) in their dysfunctional inner areas are: rezoning, encouraging real estate development, gentrification, charter schools, and enough policing to be both responsible and ensure safety. That does not mean driving poor people out or minorities, it means creating a mix, something closer to normal levels of income and interactivity, that is a functioning society is that because it lives and works together, so do that.  And I would add we should start determining how to reestablish two married parents as the family unit norm because however we may feel about how ok it is to not do that it really does in my opinion help young boys and young men to have a father who is their 'father' around. I'm also a big believer in sports as a means of societal benefit so youth sports programs should be funded to the hilt. My thing is I volunteer in a soccer program here in NO. This was a former city agency for recreation which had gone to pot and which today is a private/public partnership which had revitalized parks and neighborhoods, or that is the goal anyway and in some places it happens. If you take back parks and playgrounds that is a big deal. Of course you need cops, plenty of them and good ones, to do that.
Our social services are structured in a way that promotes single parent households for the poor.  This was actually brought up as a concern when Medicaid was created, but it was felt the social stigma of being unmarried with kids would be too much to overcome.  They were obviously wrong.

I don't see it changing anytime soon, nor do I see the cycle of poverty changing until it does.  A sad state of affairs.

Our social services are structured in a way that promotes single parent households for the poor.  This was actually brought up as a concern when Medicaid was created, but it was felt the social stigma of being unmarried with kids would be too much to overcome.  They were obviously wrong.

I don't see it changing anytime soon, nor do I see the cycle of poverty changing until it does.  A sad state of affairs.
One lingering effect of Katrina in NO is that many young men were essentially abandoned by their families, whatever that might have been. They were young men growing up in NO, with no school and zero parental guidance. The social effects were real.

What I think would help cities like Baltimore (and my own) in their dysfunctional inner areas are: rezoning, encouraging real estate development, gentrification, charter schools, and enough policing to be both responsible and ensure safety.

That does not mean driving poor people out or minorities, it means creating a mix, something closer to normal levels of income and interactivity, that is a functioning society is that because it lives and works together, so do that.  And I would add we should start determining how to reestablish two married parents as the family unit norm because however we may feel about how ok it is to not do that it really does in my opinion help young boys and young men to have a father who is their 'father' around.

I'm also a big believer in sports as a means of societal benefit so youth sports programs should be funded to the hilt. My thing is I volunteer in a soccer program here in NO. This was part of a former city agency for recreation which had gone to pot and which today is a private/public partnership which has revitalized parks and neighborhoods, or that is the goal anyway and in some places it happens. If you take back parks and playgrounds that is a big deal. Of course you need cops, plenty of them and good ones, to do that.
Forced desegregation of schools. Most effective way to enact change. 

Forced desegregation of schools. Most effective way to enact change. 
Forced bussing didn't work.  Unless you plan on seizing people's homes and redistributing them I don't see how you are going to create perfect, racially mixed neighborhoods.

Hundreds of African American kids have been gathering every afternoon at Mondawmin since this verdict was announced.

Then they get on their buses and go home.

City has been very calm and quiet in the wake of the verdict announcements. I will always regret the forced confrontation that police precipitated at the Mondawmin transportation hub last April.

I agree that most of the charges by Mosby were terrible overreaches. She's going to get hers at the voting booth next time, just like her husband did in his aborted Mayoral campaign, just like the Mayor would have if she hadn't jumped out of the race before she got humiliated. None of that changes the fact that an American citizen, committing no crime, was disappeared into the back of a windowless van by armed authorities of the state, and came out with fatal injuries. Do we just shrug our shoulders at that and say too bad? That nobody was to blame? As a libertarian, I can't buy that.

I'm just hoping this city stays chill for a bit.  I gotta ride my bike home through downtown right now.
Hey, as much as I like Baltimore, be careful with that. Ever since the uprising, crime has been out of control in Baltimore. The cops really are just phoning it in at this point. I'm sure you're aware of various gangs of teens and how they seem to be targeting bicyclists as much as anyone else.

Listen to what The_Man said (I'm a McCartney fan - sue me).

This ain't a 100%/0% situation. It's not a sporting event. It's not "they're wrong and we're right". It's a very complicated, ####ed up situation with centuries of bias built in. This #### isn't going to be resolved in my lifetime nor, I'm sorry to say, the lifetimes of anyone posting here.

Because it wasn't a real long-term solution for most areas.  People simply moved.  How far are you willing to make kids sit on a bus?  Hours?
What do you mean by that? Is there evidence of people moving from one area to another because of school deseg? And this had a negative effect on the black students?

Because the studies I've seen have shown clearly that black kids who attended desegregated schools did much better in school and that advantage maintained in the next generation.

I mean, don't get me wrong - I get why people don't like it. If I had kids and I was told they were going to be bussed into rough, poor inner city schools, I'd probably see if I could send my kids to private school. But not everyone could do that. So there will be some desegregation. And that seems to be hugely beneficial.

Listen to what The_Man said (I'm a McCartney fan - sue me).

This ain't a 100%/0% situation. It's not a sporting event. It's not "they're wrong and we're right". It's a very complicated, ####ed up situation with centuries of bias built in. This #### isn't going to be resolved in my lifetime nor, I'm sorry to say, the lifetimes of anyone posting here.
Well, the Baltimore leadership ####ed it up more.

What do you mean by that? Is there evidence of people moving from one area to another because of school deseg? And this had a negative effect on the black students?

Because the studies I've seen have shown clearly that black kids who attended desegregated schools did much better in school and that advantage maintained in the next generation.
White flight occurred in most urban areas during that time.  Maybe you can try to force bus kids around the cities, but I don't see how you can easily get kids between suburban and urban areas.

It's not going to happen anyway.

I'm sure a lot of people will agree with your post. To me it's too easy. I'm betting that you didn't grow up in a poor black family in a high crime urban neighborhood. I certainly didn't. In my view, those that escape that situation are remarkable, to be admired. Those that succumb to it are not blameless, but not entirely culpable either.

You say you are sick of these people depending on leaders. I'm sick of people who haven't lived through racism and poverty expecting everyone to "pull themselves up by their bootstraps." Their misery is OUR problem, OUR responsibility. 
the Irish did it.

So did the Italians, the Jews, the Chinese, etc. and they didn't have huge social services programs to lean on.

If your parent(s) don't value education you are pretty much ####ed.  No amount of school bussing or free money can overcome that.
Are you sure about that?

I do think all schools should be desegregated (and our colleges too) but I am perplexed how 50 years in this is still happening. Lots of schools here were 90%+ black before Katrina and the main thing that has changed that is the charter system which has used things other than busing and line drawing to attract students to specialized schools. But in order to do that they had to leave the traditional school system.

We have truly endemic problems but that doesn't mean new strategies shouldn't be tried or that our goal shouldn't be for real visible improvement in our micro local level within reasonably short periods of time.

FYI, no disruptions of any kind that I could see or hear about for me in BMore.
And meanwhile CNN and MSNBC were showing video of unrest that happened 13 months ago while reporting the news of this week's verdict.  They just couldn't stand to show scenes of an entire city going about its business with no riots.

So this is way too long to read while I'm at work, but I will try to review later. A couple of quick thoughts:

1) I don't know that those articles say what you think they say. At least not the US News article. That article seems to say that there is still an achievement gap between blacks and whites. I don't think anyone would argue there isn't. I'm not sure how that is proof that forced school desegregation has failed.

2) I just looked up Raymond Wolters quickly because I'd not heard of him. He wrote this review of another book - 

Taylor has said that his book will be a success “if at least a few readers … become open to the possibility that … people of all races generally prefer the company of people like themselves; [that] racial diversity is a source of conflict, not strength.” He hopes to persuade readers to break away from racial assumptions that have become con- ventional in modern America. He aims to revive opinions that are akin to the views of most of the America’s Founding Fathers, to the beliefs of the men who are commemorated on Mount Rushmore, and to the ideas of the great majority of White Americans up until the 1950s and 1960s.

Effecting this “renaissance” requires tact and strategy as well as a thorough knowledge of the relevant history and science. In White Identity, Taylor does not mention “the Jewish question” that is often discussed in The Occidental Quarterly, and recent discoveries about evolution and advances in genome science receive less attention in Taylor’s new book than in his magazine, American Renaissance. Some critics have taken exception to the omission and soft pedaling. Nevertheless, White Identity is the single best summary of the evidence against racial sentimentalism and for race realism.

I am one of Taylor’s converts and, that being so, the story of my conversion may shed light on the prospects for a revival of White identity.

It seems to me that Jews have played a major role in shaping the understanding of identity in modern America. They have fostered the growth of a diasporic consciousness among immigrants from Africa, Asia, and Latin America while, paradoxically, finding fault with American Whites and stigmatizing a resurgence of White identity.

--

Seems Wolters is a far right winger who may be racist and anti-semitic. But that doesn't necessarily mean his writing that you copied here is incorrect. But again - too long to read now.

No, the articles say what I think they say.  I just don't buy into the media spin.  The media is trying to say the fact that the achievement gap is still so gaping is somehow an indication that racism still pervades and we must do more.  I read the achievement gap remaining a giant chasm despite a half century of various methods to close it as proof that those methods, including desegregtion, didn't work, and no methods will work to considerably narrow the achievement gap because the gap is primarily a result of genetics.  It's the same reason why Asian students consistently score higher than white students.  That hierarchy matches international testing.
So it is your belief that blacks are just genetically dumber than whites and thus will never do as well educationally?

And meanwhile CNN and MSNBC were showing video of unrest that happened 13 months ago while reporting the news of this week's verdict.  They just couldn't stand to show scenes of an entire city going about its business with no riots.
Truly this sh/7 pisses me off. I'm glad Baltimore is peaceful and relatively well.

Quite convenient how any scholar or person who reaches "unacceptable" conclusions based on the data is deemed a racist and right-winger.  Just like the former Liberal icon James Coleman himself.  This schtick is now as old as The Coleman Report.   :yawn:

But if you want another resource on the matter, here you go...

The Black-White Test Score Gap
He's not a racist because I disagree with his conclusion. He's potentially a racist because his writings are racist. And he calls himself a conservative. I'm not making anything up that he's a right-winger. He is.

And I'm not sure what the point of your link is. It says that there is a gap between black and white test scores (I doubt anyone disagrees). But that its not genetic (to which you apparently disagree) and it can be corrected (to which you also seem to disagree). 

Users who are viewing this thread