What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

EARLY BIRD INCENTIVE: Register By Tuesday June 30th, 2015 (1 Viewer)

Alex - FFPC

Footballguy
Registration for the 2015 Footballguys Players Championship (FPC) is now open for the 2015 season. Draft schedule is already up with the first draft scheduled for Sunday, July 5th.

Early Bird Incentive & Deadline: Register before Tuesday, June 30th, 2015 and receive a complimentary subscription to Footballguys.com Insider PRO ($32.95 value). Purchase a 3-pack of FPC teams for $1,000 and receive a complimentary 3-year subscription ($69.95 value). If you already have a Footballguys.com Insider PRO membership, the complimentary years will be added to the end of your current subscription. A maximum of 3 year subscription will be awarded per person regardless of FPC teams purchased by early bird deadline.

NEW RULE HELPS TO DRAFT EARLY: Starting in 2015 there will now be a single “pre-season” free agency process scheduled on Friday, September 4th, 2015 at 10pm ET for any FPC league which draft concludes on or before Thursday, September 3rd, 2015. So feel free to draft early as you’ll have a preseason waiver wire to scoop up any players that make a name for themselves during the exhibition season. All FPC leagues drafted on or after Friday, September 4th will begin free agency after NFL Week 1 has concluded.

Also, if you have won a free entry into the 2015 FPC in last year's contest, these entries are now on your MyTeams page in a form of a "credit". Simply to go your MyTeams page, click the REDEEM button and proceed with your registration. Please note that you do need to use your "credit" before June 30th to receive the free Footballguys.com Insider PRO subscription.

If you have any questions on this or any other topic, please email me or Chris Lambert at chris@myffpc.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Registration for the 2015 Footballguys Players Championship (FPC) is now open for the 2015 season. Draft schedule is already up with the first draft scheduled for Sunday, July 5th.

Early Bird Incentive & Deadline: Register before Tuesday, June 30th, 2015 and receive a complimentary subscription to Footballguys.com Insider PRO ($32.95 value). Purchase a 3-pack of FPC teams for $1,000 and receive a complimentary 3-year subscription ($69.95 value). If you already have a Footballguys.com Insider PRO membership, the complimentary years will be added to the end of your current subscription. A maximum of 3 year subscription will be awarded per person regardless of FPC teams purchased by early bird deadline.

NEW RULE HELPS TO DRAFT EARLY: Starting in 2015 there will now be a single “pre-season” free agency process scheduled on Friday, September 4th, 2015 at 10pm ET for any FPC league which draft concludes on or before Thursday, September 3rd, 2015. So feel free to draft early as you’ll have a preseason waiver wire to scoop up any players that make a name for themselves during the exhibition season. All FPC leagues drafted on or after Friday, September 4th will begin free agency after NFL Week 1 has concluded.

Also, if you have won a free entry into the 2015 FPC in last year's contest, these entries are now on your MyTeams page in a form of a "credit". Simply to go your MyTeams page, click the REDEEM button and proceed with your registration. Please note that you do need to use your "credit" before June 30th to receive the free Footballguys.com Insider PRO subscription.

If you have any questions on this or any other topic, please email me or Chris Lambert at chris@myffpc.com
Bumping this thread with just 21 days remaining to get your free FBG Insider Pro subscription.

Hey I ordered a FPG team yesterday and am registered for a draft, but I never received any email confirmation or any early bird details. Will you PM me so we can straighten that out?

Hey I ordered a FPG team yesterday and am registered for a draft, but I never received any email confirmation or any early bird details. Will you PM me so we can straighten that out?
It usually takes a couple (2-4) of days to process the FBG subscription. You should get something from FBG notifying you of its activation.

Less than 4 days left until the deadline expires. If you're planning to play this year, might as well enter now and pick up your free FBG Insider PRO subscription (or add a year to your existing one). :)

Early Bird Incentive & Deadline: Register before Tuesday, June 30th, 2015 and receive a complimentary subscription to Footballguys.com Insider PRO....

If I register on 30th, does the FBGs subscription apply, or BEFORE the 30th? Am I reading this too literally?

Early Bird Incentive & Deadline: Register before Tuesday, June 30th, 2015 and receive a complimentary subscription to Footballguys.com Insider PRO....

If I register on 30th, does the FBGs subscription apply, or BEFORE the 30th? Am I reading this too literally?
You've got until Midnight Pacific time tonight. ;)

I was on the FFPC site and I was unable to figure out if it is possible to register a team and pay today and pick a date later to get the early bird incentive or do you have to choose your draft date today to get the incentive?

I was on the FFPC site and I was unable to figure out if it is possible to register a team and pay today and pick a date later to get the early bird incentive or do you have to choose your draft date today to get the incentive?
You have to pick a draft date and register for that draft in order to get the promotional subscription BUT you can always request to change that date as long as your league has not filled. So if that's something that works for you, that may be the way to go.

I just registered a few minutes before the deadline (about 11:55 PM ET). How will I get my FBG subscription? Should I expect an email with a promo code or something?

E2A: I see that it takes 2-4 days.

Users who are viewing this thread