What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Superflex, Devy League (1 Viewer)

CoolHandLukeB

Footballguy
I've been looking for a league with these features for a while but haven't really found what I'm looking for yet. So I'm considering starting a league of my own. It would be a superflex league, have a devy round or two (with taxi squad), flexible lineups, standings would be based on victory points, etc. Any interest?

EDIT: Probably around a 50 dollar league, would obviously use Leaguesafe and would most likely be on MFL.

Last edited by a moderator:
If the fee is $50 (or under) and you use LeagueSafe, then I'm interested. Also, I would prefer MFL over ESPN, RT, etc.

I am very interested. Been putting together a full set of rules for a similar league to commish but hadn't started gathering members. I'd be happy to share my thoughts. I do think superflex needs to be kept to 12 owners max though.

Not sure what's going on with this one, I got a message back on May 24th and then no reply nor has my reply been read since then!

Sorry for the delay everyone, I went away on a little Memorial Day Weekend trip. I think I hit everyone in this thread with a PM, will be creating the MFL league site shortly.

Still interested in this league if it is still an option.

Sounds like a perfect set-up. Superflex with the devy element added? Love it!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread