What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

$50 entry. Slow Auction redraft PPR non-IDP for 2 seasons with a (1 Viewer)

auctions start aug 17th. 5 subleagues filled, and waiting list for subleague 6. whoever pays first/soonest gets guaranteed a spot in the contest with the 10 pending spots in subleague 5.

right now i have 17 owners unpaid in subleague 6. the first 12 people that "signed up" that pay will secure their spot in subleague 6. if we get 7 more owners and all the remaining/left behind owners pay, we can fill and auction subleague 7.

i need 4 owners to put on standby in expansion subleague 7. if 18 people pay by Monday Aug 16th, i will keep it open for another week to try and fill subleague 7 which would then need 4 or more new owners in it.

i need 4 more owners! 8 owners are already paid in full and we need 4 more to finalize the 12 team subleague 6. you must pay before aug 22nd and slow auction starts monday aug 24th.

we're FULL! we got 72 owners for the contest; 6 leagues of 12. if you want to be added to the waitlist for 2017 let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread