What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Addict Fantasy Football is Now Recruiting for 2015! (1 Viewer)

dluvlkn

Footballguy
Addict Fantasy Leagues are now open for sign-ups for the 2015 Fantasy Football Season!!!

Listed below are the start dates for each of the leagues I run (yes I know...so many leagues!). How can he manage them all?? Ask my owners... I think they're all quite happy with the way I am able to manage all these leagues and most importantly get your payouts to you in a VERY EFFICIENT manner!

Check out these post from past seasons for some of the comments from my owners:

Comments From 2008

Comments From 2009

Comments From 2010

Comments From 2011

Comments From 2012

Comments From 2013

Comments From 2104

For those that don't know me or haven't been in my leagues before, I know that one of your first thoughts are "Can I really trust this guy?". If I weren't trustworthy, do you think I can continue to post league openings here for the past 8 years without anyone calling me out as being a scammer?

In addition to joining well run leagues, here are other reasons you should to join the Addicts Family:

1) No 1099 Tax forms for winnings that exceed $600

2) Simply the best payouts out there. I was in your shoes a while back and could only find leagues where the site would take 20%-30% (OR MORE!) of the league dues for just hosting the league. In Addict leagues,

payouts are 100% with only the MFL site fees taken out. Other than that, everything is paid back to the winners!

3) FAST RELIABLE PAYOUTS! You will get your paypal payment or check mailed out BEFORE the NFL playoffs start! I do need to wait for week 16 stats to finalize and then it takes me about 5 days to get all the

payments out.

4) Proven Track Record as commish. Don't be scammed by some college kid who's struggling with finances and looking for trusting unsuspecting owners. Go with someone who's been in the community since 2006!

So rather than deal with tax forms, slow payments/service, trust issues and poor payouts, I started the Addict Leagues.

Note: Some leagues have immediate openings while others I am looking for owners to get on the waiting list. Invariably, someone always drops out so be the first on the waiting list! Until EVERYONE is paid their dues for 2013, there is a good chance that someting will open up so GET ON THE WAITING LIST!!!

By-Laws link are in the message board of each league's home page.

Draftmaster Leagues (AKA Best Ball, Draft 'em and Forget 'em leagues)

Draftmaster 1 $50 - Start Date Targed for June 1st or as soon as it's filled and dues are collected.

I will continue to create new draft master leagues as long as there is demand for them...Last year, I ended up with 10 DM leagues

Auctions Leagues - Typically takes 13-14 days to finish

Auction 1 $100 - Auction Start date 6/15

Auction 2 $100 - Auction Start date 7/13

Auction 3 $100 - Auction Start date 7/27

Auction 4 $100 - Auction Start date 8/10

Auction 5 $100 - Auction Start date 8/17

Auction 6 $100 - Auction Start date 8/24

Auction 7 $250 - Auction Start date 8/24

Redraft Leagues - 3rd Round Reversal Serpentine format typically taking 7-10 days to finish

Early Redraft 1 $100 - Draft Start date 6/8

Redraft 2 $100 - Draft Start date 8/23

Redraft 3 $100 - Draft Start date 8/30

Redraft 4 $250 - Draft Start date 8/23

Redraft 5 $250 - Draft Start date 8/30

Redraft 6 $250 - Draft Start date 8/30

Redraft 7 $250 - Draft Start date 8/30

Redraft 8 $500 - Draft Start date 8/30

Redraft 9 $500 - Draft Start date 8/30

I've been doing this for several years now and have hundreds of references if needed (Also check the above link for comments from owners last season).

Please post here or contact me at dluvlkn@yahoo.com if you are interested in joining and/or need more information.

can't believe we have not filled first league yet! these leaguess blow away the MFL-10'S in every which way plus you get a rare chance to beat the mighty BUCKEYEDAWGS!

3 spots left in the 1st Draftmaster league......great commish!! I have been playing the addicts leagues for several years.

[SIZE=12pt]I'm also looking for 1 last owner for my $100 Dynasty league to participate in a 4 Team dispersal draft of the players from the 4 abandoned teams. Notable players available to draft are (there are other's well but there are the highlights): [/SIZE]

QB:
Cam Newton
Ben R
Philip Rivers
Matt Ryan
Tony Romo

RB:
Mark Ingram
Tre Mason
Montaee Ball
Jeremy Hill
LeSean McCoy
Isaiah Crowell
Darren McFadden
Lamar Miller
Bishop Sankey
Bernard Giovani
Jamaal Charles

WR:
Keenan Allen
Brandon Cooks
Golden Tate
Mike Wallace
Kendall Wright
Victor Cruz
Julio Jones
Jordy Nelson
Michael Floyd
Roddy White

TE:
Jimmy Graham
Jordan Reed
Julius Thomas
Rob Gronkowski

Draft Picks to draft from:

1.02, 1.03, 1.04, 1.08, 2.02, 2.03, 2.04, 2.08, 3.02, 3.03, 3.04, 3.08, 4.02, 4.03, 4.04, 4.08, 5.02, 5.03, 5.04 and 5.08.

Anyone interested?

100% payouts. mfl's only 90%. biggest difference is them mfl's can really get slow with time out after time out after time out.

I can't believe this has not filled yet. mfl-50's fill every 4 days and 10's every few hours and only 90% payout yet this 100% payout has not filled in 2 weeks? 3 spots left and we can have as many drafts as we can fill in the addicts draftmasters.....(best balls as roto calls them) 300 first...200 second and100 third =600...12x50=600 collected.

NO HIDDEN SNEAKY FEES AND 100% TRUSTABLE AND RELIABLE COMMISH PROVEN OVER MANY YEARS!

WHERE R U? I realize it's only june but if them 90% mfl-10 can fill every two hours and the 50's average every 4 days and knowing from experience this blows them away every which way....therefore I have no idea why we still waiting for first league to fill?

if it takes 2 hours to fill a mfl best ball it should take 2 seconds to fill this. And best reason yet TO JOIN makes for great FPC practice!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dynasty league is filled. Thank you all.

And yes, we're still looking for 3 more owners for the draft master league ("best ball", "draft em and forget em", etc.)

Come join!

2 spots left in the 1st draft master league, FFPC scoring, 12 teamer, 26 rds......great practice for those in FFPC and/ or FPC!! 100% payout <

1st off, let me say I'm been with Dennis since the addicts's leagues inception... in a word HONEST.. that's all ya need to know.. He's been running these things longer than I care to remember. No worries with him as your commish

2nd thing, wtf I just signed up for this draft master, still need 1, let's do this

You cant beat 100% payouts. My leagues are that way and so are Dennis' leagues.

I will take the DM spot Dennis------hook me up friend.

You cant beat 100% payouts. My leagues are that way and so are Dennis' leagues.

I will take the DM spot Dennis------hook me up friend.
all right flipper... as my friend here says, 100% pay out from honest commish' are the only way to roll..

Alright!!! DraftMaster 1 filled...................lets get a list going for the next DraftMaster.......got the itch to draft!! Lets roll... :)

Draftmaster 2, 6 spots to fill, FFPC/FPC scoring, 100% payout 12 team ppr, $ 50.00....1st - $300, 2nd - $200, 3rd - $100..."best ball" style..........great practice for those of you playing PPR and/or FFPC

what about any more early redrafts? Be awesome if you can setup one more $100 for July...!!

Count me in if you do...!!

jtnt1096 said:
Will there be any more $100 Redraft leagues added for 8/30?
Sorry, doubtful...I have my plate full already, but if you email me, I'll get you on the waiting list.

Dennis

tnguyen_76 said:
what about any more early redrafts? Be awesome if you can setup one more $100 for July...!!

Count me in if you do...!!
Sorry, plate is too full to add any more leagues...I do have the draft masters that I'll be running throughout the summer.

howatzer said:
I'm amazed that you get anyone without using league safe after what happened over at Phenoms
9 years of running these leagues, prompt payouts, literally HUNDREDS of references speak for itself. If I scammed people, I'd be called out in a heart beat. 9 Years...hard to beat a proven track record like that.

howatzer said:
I'm amazed that you get anyone without using league safe after what happened over at Phenoms
9 years of running these leagues, prompt payouts, literally HUNDREDS of references speak for itself. If I scammed people, I'd be called out in a heart beat. 9 Years...hard to beat a proven track record like that.
Dennis is a proven commish,.. Dennis started these leagues, because we were in a league w/ a dishonest commish, and needed someone trustworthy to stand up... NEVER , ever an issue with Dennis Lee...

howatzer said:
Dennis is a proven commish,.. Dennis started these leagues, because we were in a league w/ a dishonest commish, and needed someone trustworthy to stand up... NEVER , ever an issue with Dennis Lee...
Yea, can't believe we started out with that 1 league Mark...literally 9 years ago and now I've got 20+ leagues! thanks for the vote of confidence.

Mike Z was running Phenoms for years as well but he made off with thousands. Whats the harm of switching to Leaguesafe?

Paypal considers fantasy football dues gambling, which is against their TOS, so if they catch on to what those funds are for they'll probably hold them, shut down your account or both.

Paypal considers fantasy football dues gambling, which is against their TOS, so if they catch on to what those funds are for they'll probably hold them, shut down your account or both.
Been there, done that with Paypal buddy.

Check the Paypal Policy.

• Pre-approval required to use PayPal for the sale of certain servicesYou are required to contact us and obtain our approval to use PayPal to accept payments for the sale of certain goods and services, including non-cigarette tobacco products, e-cigarettes or prescription drugs/devices and for activities involving gambling, gaming and/or any other activity with an entry fee and a prize, but only if the operator and customers are located exclusively in jurisdictions where such activities are permitted by law.
I have permission from Paypal already.

Pretty sure Fantasy Football isn't against the law :)

Been there, done that with Paypal.
Care to explain why switching to league safe is a problem? I wouldn't feel secure joining a league without it and I'm sure others feel the same. No offence to your leagues or you as a commish.

Mike Z was running Phenoms for years as well but he made off with thousands. Whats the harm of switching to Leaguesafe?
You really think Leaguesafe is 100% safe? Like any other business, league safe can fold up shop and EVERYONE would lose their money...I can't hold leaguesafe accountable, but I know I can hold myself accountable.

Been there, done that with Paypal.
Care to explain why switching to league safe is a problem? I wouldn't feel secure joining a league without it and I'm sure others feel the same. No offence to your leagues or you as a commish.
No offense taken, if this isn't for you, just move on...appreciate the bumps though.

Anyways, back to Fantasy Football, need 1 more for DM3...Will likely start Monday morning once dues are collected and draft orders are set.

You really think Leaguesafe is 100% safe? Like any other business, league safe can fold up shop and EVERYONE would lose their money...I can't hold leaguesafe accountable, but I know I can hold myself accountable.
The fees are the same and the money isn't in a strangers hands. Why should anyone trust you when you refuse to open your eyes? Give your owners the security of a majority approval for payouts and I'm sure you would fill a lot quicker. Theres just too much risk otherwise.

The fees are the same and the money isn't in a strangers hands. Why should anyone trust you when you refuse to open your eyes? Give your owners the security of a majority approval for payouts and I'm sure you would fill a lot quicker. Theres just too much risk otherwise.
We get it. In fact, everybody gets it. Too much risk for you. And that is perfectly understandable. But guess what - you lose this one. Dennis isn't changing. These are his leagues and he gets to run them how he deems fit. This isn't a democracy and everybody gets a vote. Now move along.

Addict Fantasy Leagues are now open for sign-ups for the 2015 Fantasy Football Season!!!

Listed below are the start dates for each of the leagues I run (yes I know...so many leagues!). How can he manage them all?? Ask my owners... I think they're all quite happy with the way I am able to manage all these leagues and most importantly get your payouts to you in a VERY EFFICIENT manner!

Check out these post from past seasons for some of the comments from my owners:

Comments From 2008

Comments From 2009

Comments From 2010

Comments From 2011

Comments From 2012

Comments From 2013

Comments From 2104

For those that don't know me or haven't been in my leagues before, I know that one of your first thoughts are "Can I really trust this guy?". If I weren't trustworthy, do you think I can continue to post league openings here for the past 8 years without anyone calling me out as being a scammer?

In addition to joining well run leagues, here are other reasons you should to join the Addicts Family:

1) No 1099 Tax forms for winnings that exceed $600

2) Simply the best payouts out there. I was in your shoes a while back and could only find leagues where the site would take 20%-30% (OR MORE!) of the league dues for just hosting the league. In Addict leagues,

payouts are 100% with only the MFL site fees taken out. Other than that, everything is paid back to the winners!

3) FAST RELIABLE PAYOUTS! You will get your paypal payment or check mailed out BEFORE the NFL playoffs start! I do need to wait for week 16 stats to finalize and then it takes me about 5 days to get all the

payments out.

4) Proven Track Record as commish. Don't be scammed by some college kid who's struggling with finances and looking for trusting unsuspecting owners. Go with someone who's been in the community since 2006!

So rather than deal with tax forms, slow payments/service, trust issues and poor payouts, I started the Addict Leagues.

Note: Some leagues have immediate openings while others I am looking for owners to get on the waiting list. Invariably, someone always drops out so be the first on the waiting list! Until EVERYONE is paid their dues for 2013, there is a good chance that someting will open up so GET ON THE WAITING LIST!!!

By-Laws link are in the message board of each league's home page.

Draftmaster Leagues (AKA Best Ball, Draft 'em and Forget 'em leagues)

Draftmaster 1 $50 - Start Date Targed for June 1st or as soon as it's filled and dues are collected.

I will continue to create new draft master leagues as long as there is demand for them...Last year, I ended up with 10 DM leagues

Auction 1 $100 - Auction Start date 6/15

Auction 2 $100 - Auction Start date 7/13

Auction 3 $100 - Auction Start date 7/27

Auction 4 $100 - Auction Start date 8/10

Auction 5 $100 - Auction Start date 8/17

Auction 6 $100 - Auction Start date 8/24

Auction 7 $250 - Auction Start date 8/24

Redraft Leagues - 3rd Round Reversal Serpentine format typically taking 7-10 days to finish

Early Redraft 1 $100 - Draft Start date 6/8

Redraft 2 $100 - Draft Start date 8/23

Redraft 3 $100 - Draft Start date 8/30

Redraft 4 $250 - Draft Start date 8/23

Redraft 5 $250 - Draft Start date 8/30

Redraft 6 $250 - Draft Start date 8/30

Redraft 7 $250 - Draft Start date 8/30

Redraft 8 $500 - Draft Start date 8/30

I've been doing this for several years now and have hundreds of references if needed (Also check the above link for comments from owners last season).

Please post here or contact me at dluvlkn@yahoo.com if you are interested in joining and/or need more information.

I have 1 immediate opening in my 100% payout $500 Redraft League.

Please contact me if you are interested.

We are also looking to fill Draftmaster 5, we need 5 more owners for this $50, 100% payout league.

dluvlkn@yahoo.com

I've got a few last minute drop outs :wall: and have some leagues with IMMEDIATE openings.

Auction 7 $250 - Auction Start date 8/24 - 1 Immediate Opening

Redraft 2 $100 - Draft Start date 8/23 - 1 Immediate Opening
Redraft 3 $100 - Draft Start date 8/30 - 1 Immediate Opening
Redraft 8 $500 - Draft Start date 8/30 - 2 Immediate Openings
Redraft 9 $500 - Draft Start date 8/30 - 1 Immediate Opening

Please contact me at dennisleetx@gmail.com or dluvlkn@yahoo.com if interested.

Dennis

Openings Updated

Redraft 8 $500 - Draft Start date 8/30 - 1 Immediate Opening

Dennis

Openings Updated

Redraft 8 $500 - Draft Start date 8/30 - 1 Immediate Opening

Dennis
I'll snag the last spot in redraft 2. Hopefully others will fill the $500 as I'm already in those ones. Love these leagues... great commish, good rules, and always ran very smoothly.

Users who are viewing this thread