What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who would win in a physical fight, you or your SO? (1 Viewer)

You only can use one arm and she has a baseball bat, who wins?

• I win

Votes: 68 57.6%
  • SO wins

Votes: 50 42.4%

• Total voters

IC FBGCav

Footballguy
You and your SO step in to a closed cage, two enter only one can leave, who wins? I think I go 1 for 3. I got her straight up but after that I am in trouble.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would she be allowed to use B.J.'s to her advantage. I'm pretty stupid, and horny. She might make me forget I was there to fight, get me in a compromising position, and then do me in while I was helpless.

Had to vote that I can take her straight up but without my dominate arm, I'm in trouble. She was raised in martial arts and would make short work of me with a bat. She almost broke my wrist once with a Kubatan (or however you spell it) showing the kids how it worls

You and your SO step in to a closed cage, two enter only one can leave, who wins? I think I go 1 for 3. I got her straight up but after that I am in trouble.
I'll stay in the cage. Let her deal with the kids.

That might be the better question - your kids combined against you. In my case, it would either be me winning like an old school ninja movie where they each take turns attacking, conveniently for the hero, or they'd learn teamwork.

Had to vote that I can take her straight up but without my dominate arm, I'm in trouble. She was raised in martial arts and would make short work of me with a bat.

She almost broke my wrist once with a Kubatan (or however you spell it) showing the kids how it worls
At least it wasn't a Sybian!

It depends largely on her motivation. I'd still win the first scenarios, but in the third I think I'd have little chance if she had good reason to want to see me injured. If it was merely a matter of self-preservation, I doubt she'd put up a good enough fight to take me out.

She has no chance in all 3. A baseball bat is probably a bad choice of a weapon - if you can't close the distance on a woman swinging a baseball bat, you are doing something wrong.

Now imagine that immediately prior to entering the cage, she's told that you have a mistress and shown high quality photoshopped pictures of your trysts.

I've got her in all 3. The only thing about #3 is that she may get in one swing. If that happens to be well placed (#### or temple) she has a slight chance.

However long it takes to strangle someone to death, add about 5 seconds to that for each scenario, and it's over.

I like to tell my wife this every once in a while:

You live in the inner city, I grew up in the inner city.

She's soft and couldnt win using a bat even with both my hands tied behind my back.

Had to vote that I can take her straight up but without my dominate arm, I'm in trouble. She was raised in martial arts and would make short work of me with a bat.
Same here, mine is a Tae Kwon Do red belt and would literally kick the crap out of me, possibly in all 3 scenarios.

With both arms - I win, not close

1 arm - She wins, but it'll be close and ugly

If she had a bat - I would run.

If tickling is allowed, I'm dead regardless of circumstances.

Is this a straight up, "get in the ring and fight for fightin's sake" fight? Or is this a case where "she is all fired up about something insensitive and stupid that I did or said and we have to get in the ring" fight?

Straight up? Me, all 3- no contest.

Her fired up?? :scared:

I think people don't understand how limiting one arm can be. You can't stop her while she is gouging your eyes out.

I could take her in the first two scenarios.

But my wife angry at me with a baseball bat and I've only got one hand? I'm toast. My wife is also bat#### crazy though, so when she loses her temper... look out.

I think people don't understand how limiting one arm can be. You can't stop her while she is gouging your eyes out.
Yep. I mean, I have a reach advantage and a stiff jab, but she goes to kick boxing class and dabbles in jiujitsu. So there's really no winner.

Users who are viewing this thread