What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Current Hottest Woman in the World (1 Viewer)

Ilov80s

Footballguy
Emily Ratajkowski was the clear #1 after the Blurred Lines video, but I think the title has changed hands. Hannah Davis aka the Victoria's Secret model in the talking horse commercial has supplanted her. She's not too skinny nor too fat. Her body is amazing and Her face is even better than Emily's. Can anyone make a case against her? I don't see how, but I welcome the challenge.

Maybe there is already a thread about her, but the search engine sucks and she certainly deserves 2,015 threads.

http://www.prosportscoverage.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/hannah-davis-1.jpg

http://files.shandymedia.com/styles/page_full/s3/images/photos/thefumble/hannah-davis-sports-illustrated-swimsuit-model-bikini-red-carpet-cover-model17_0.jpg

http://cdn.na16.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/hannah-davis-swimsuit-issue-3.jpg

http://cdn-jpg.si.com/sites/default/files/images/X158481_TK1_05306-rawMasterWMsm.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Hannah's face is kind of manly, imo.

I can't really say who's hottest in the world but I'd put Victoria Justice and Kendell Jenner both above Davis.

Give me some 20-30 second videos of some of these women without makeup or minimal makeup. Videos that show their body moving, whether it be just walking or dancing or something. Whatever.

Not an airbrished stillshot of someone all done up.

Still like Emily ratajakowski a lot.

Really dig Charlotte McKinney though
Not saying Emily isn't insanely hot. Just saying that her moment passed and now we have the girl that is so hot she can make horses talk (arguably no more amazing than Emily making Robin Thicke sound good).Pictures of Charlotte?

It didn't break her. :shrug:

You want to pass a kid out one side or the other and get yourself back to nearly mint condition?
I'm not counting it as a negative just as you shouldn't count it as a positive.
I'm counting it as a positive, your opinion duly noted and overruled.
Hot is hot. It shouldn't require an asterisk for age ot number of kids. Post a current Alba pix thst are better than Hannah. I would like to see them.

You want to pass a kid out one side or the other and get yourself back to nearly mint condition?
Hot is hot. It shouldn't require an asterisk for age ot number of kids. Post a current Alba pix thst are better than Hannah. I would like to see them.
Give us the meaning of hot

I'm just saying that longevity counts for something. Do you want a 10 for 5 years or a 9+ for 10+? I see value that adds to overall beauty and "hot."

I'm just saying that longevity counts for something. Do you want a 10 for 5 years or a 9+ for 10+? I see value that adds to overall beauty and "hot."
This is hottest at this exact moment in time. The future doesn't matter.

Give me some 20-30 second videos of some of these women without makeup or minimal makeup. Videos that show their body moving, whether it be just walking or dancing or something. Whatever.

not a video but here is Hannah in a normal picture vs her shoothttp://images.complex.com/complex/image/upload/t_article_image/gfcblr7dr9acsyvqpzjy.jpg
She looks better in the normal pic
Agreed. That's a good thing, right?

not a video but here is Hannah in a normal picture vs her shoothttp://images.complex.com/complex/image/upload/t_article_image/gfcblr7dr9acsyvqpzjy.jpg
Yes. But it has nothing to do with anything I need to make a judgement on this.

Does this help?

If this is based solely on photoshopped pics only in this moment at this time right now now, you win. I suppose.

If this is based solely on photoshopped pics only in this moment at this time right now now, you win. I suppose.
Oh come on, you act like she's the only person photoshopped.

Oh come on, you act like she's the only person photoshopped.
Not at all but when you know its photoshopped, isn't that the Barry Bonds of "hot?"

Does this help?
Yes. Now I need to see the other 10,000 girls in the running for this.

It's quite possible the hottest female out there isn't famous at all.

Fruitless arguments to be made here, but entertaining if they involve pics/videos :excited:

Does this help?
Post away. I was just thinking about the single person that most captures the current times. She was on the SI cover and has the commercials with the talking horse

Post away. I was just thinking about the single person that most captures the current times. She was on the SI cover and has the commercials with the talking horse
I don't have time for that.

I'll just settle for her. If there is anyone hotter, it wouldn't be by all that significant of an amount for me to care anyway.

Hannah is certainly hot, but nowhere close to "hottest in the world" hot.

Not for me anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread