What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Straight Outta Compton (1 Viewer)

When's the Wu Tang movie coming out?

:lmao:
I'll wait for the Digital Underground or 2 Live Crew ones
I know that these are just jokes, but there is really no comparison between these and NWA in terms of cultural significance. Right or wrong, the attitude and messages that NWA were bringing to the mainstream represented a significant cultural shift in America. Fear of a Black Planet was also referenced above and PE may have been close, but still not as big of an overall impact.

(spoken like a white professor of black studies. but I'm serious!)

From what I've read/heard this is going to be pretty inaccurate as far as history goes. Think Braveheart or Remember the Titans.
Ice Cube: Eazy, you don't have to do this!

Eazy-E: It's my destiny, man. If I don't go, the whole planet gets destroyed.

Ice Cube: There has to be another mother-####### way!

Eazy-E: Naw, man. this is it. Tell Dre..(wipes away tear)...tell Dre...Eazy Duz it.

[closes cockpit door]

From what I've read/heard this is going to be pretty inaccurate as far as history goes. Think Braveheart or Remember the Titans.

Eazy-E: Naw, man. this is it. Tell Dre..(wipes away tear)...tell Dre...Eazy Duz it.

[closes cockpit door] [puts on condom]

[closes cockpit door] [puts on takes off condom]

One thing I don't understand about these trailers - why is MC Ren never shown, mentioned, or rapping at all? From everything I have seen they make it look like there were only 3 members of that group when Ren was as important as any of the others.

One thing I don't understand about these trailers - why is MC Ren never shown, mentioned, or rapping at all? From everything I have seen they make it look like there were only 3 members of that group when Ren was as important as any of the others.
See what I posted above.

"MC Ren, stomping every fool in my way, with some help from my homeboy Dre"

To the people over here, to the people over there, to the people, the people, the people, people, the people, the people, people from everywhere watching this show, paying top dollar because they know.

Users who are viewing this thread