What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Big Brother 17 Thread***no spoilers (1 Viewer)

Right off the bat anybody that follows poker will notice one of the HG's right away.Vanessa Rousso in the house :thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Right off the bat anybody that follows poker will notice one of the HG's right away.Vanessa Rousso in the house :thumbup:
I used to play against her a lot online. Wife loves this show, now it makes it interesting to me. Plus she graduated Duke in 3 years.

I just hope the feeds are somewhere as close to as good as Utopia's were.
:lmao: I can't believe the Utopians would still be on that ranch today if the show hadn't crashed. They were going to accomplish some amazing things once they got the tractor fixed.

Anybody that would like a link to the feeds(wink,wink)hit me up with a PM and I will pass them out when I get them.

Anybody that would like a link to the feeds(wink,wink)hit me up with a PM and I will pass them out when I get them.
ok so i have never watched BB using feeds. I pretty much go by the episodes. Am i missing out? Im not sure i will have time to watch all the time. Are there like summaries of the feeds or do people cut them up to show the best of the live feeds?

ok so i have never watched BB using feeds. I pretty much go by the episodes. Am i missing out? Im not sure i will have time to watch all the time. Are there like summaries of the feeds or do people cut them up to show the best of the live feeds?
Yeah you miss out on a lot of stuff. The shows are the story the producers are wanting to tell which isn't necessarily what is really going on. After watching live feeds you will look at BB completely different. Girls in different states of undress is a bonus.

As far as summaries of the feeds Survivor Sucks and Jokers both have running threads on them. Jokers is the cat ladies view point while Sucks is a lot more unforgiving to the house guests.

tdoss said:
No way they don't recognize Rousso.

And there's a poker dealer in house as well?
Yes a dealer is also in the house so no way she keeps this under wraps for long.Based on her interview she wants to keep this a secret so unless she gets in good with the dealer this could hurt her chances really early.

Professional poker player feels like another ringer (Derrick) except they don't want to rely on the ringer to expose themselves this time. I think Derrick surprised a lot of people by keeping his secret to the end.

Could they have picked a less diverse cast? All but 2-3 of them are mid 20s and white.

I like Liz

Born and raised in Miami, Liz has become a mainstay on the Miami nightlife circuit. More than just a pretty face, Liz is known as a bit of a brainiac, having graduated cum-laude, but still spends plenty of time keeping up on pop culture. When it comes to dating, Liz wears her heart on her sleeve and is a true romantic looking for love. It will be a little difficult for her to separate the game from her personal feelings, but she's well aware that her sultry, raspy voice and stunning looks can work magic with the men. Liz realizes she can come off intimidating and girls can be catty, so she plans on working extra hard on her relationships with the other girls in the house and hopefully be more of a friend, instead of a threat.
but Shelli is my early favorite

Shelli is a fraternal twin and the middle of five children, so she's been fighting for attention since a young age. Shelli has been in relationships for as far back as she can remember and got married when she was 28 years old. After just a year, Shelli divorced her husband only to hop right back into a relationship with a childhood friend. Last summer, she was watching Big Brother and told her boyfriend at the time she wanted to apply. He mocked her, and that was enough for Shelli to push her dreams aside. Shelli is now single, living on her own as a successful career woman, and stopping at nothing to fulfill her dream of entering the Big Brother house. This Atlanta native is a good mix of southern charm and city grit. At 33 years old, Shelli is finally doing what she wants to do, so don’t get in her way.

Might be in, but don't like that there is no longer average people on the show and all of the producer interference. Hopefully no America's player this year.

Crossing fingers that this season's twist is less stupid than past seasons. So far optimistic that there's been no mention of Jeff/Jordan, Jesse, Evil **** or cackle laugh girl.

Crossing fingers that this season's twist is less stupid than past seasons. So far optimistic that there's been no mention of Jeff/Jordan, Jesse, Evil **** or cackle laugh girl.
Jeff and Jordan still might get married in the back yard. :D

And Rachel is among my favorites. (I know I'm sick.)

They've announced a "BB Takeover". Which is pretty much the producers way of pretending to let viewers decide stuff, but are really just using as a way to tamper with the game.

Okay I will admit it Audrey is really hot :ph34r:

I can't tell if I hate Shelli or not but the pendulum is swinging toward the hate side

They've announced a "BB Takeover". Which is pretty much the producers way of pretending to let viewers decide stuff, but are really just using as a way to tamper with the game.
Care to take any guesses as to who they will push forward this season?

Certainly looks to be Audrey given all the camera time tonight so far.

Big fan of Rousso's, She graduated from Duke in 5 semesters and has a law degree, One of the top woman's earners of all time.

Interesting group in so far.James was my favorite and I'm curious to see how Austin handles his multiple personalities.

Shelli is hot and would bang right away.I liked Da'Vonne but she may be playing too fast too early.

I like the twist they brought back(BOTB) IF the house doesn't play nice early but that's a really huge IF.

Not a fan of the BB Takeover twist,I have zero doubts production will steer this the direction they want as much as they can.

Too early to set an early favorite since I haven't seen the 2nd group and haven't seen the feeds.

Interesting group in so far.James was my favorite and I'm curious to see how Austin handles his multiple personalities.

Shelli is hot and would bang right away.I liked Da'Vonne but she may be playing too fast too early.

I like the twist they brought back(BOTB) IF the house doesn't play nice early but that's a really huge IF.

Not a fan of the BB Takeover twist,I have zero doubts production will steer this the direction they want as much as they can.

Too early to set an early favorite since I haven't seen the 2nd group and haven't seen the feeds.
I hated BotB. The head of households working in cahoots with each other ruined it for me.

I hated BotB. The head of households working in cahoots with each other ruined it for me.
No doubts it was terrible last year.Maybe it will be different?

No doubts it was terrible last year.Maybe it will be different?
We can always hope. It does look like they will push for Audrey. Hopefully she will be better then Frankie.

Agree that BBTakeOver sounds literally like that, BB takes over the game and guides it.

Hard not to like James, the dreaded week 1 HOH. Da'Vonne looks like she knows how to play the game :thumbup:

Plenty of eyecandy :clap:

The twins garbage already sucks balls and it hasn't even started.
Will the twins be able to talk to each other outside of the house? Or will they be switched instantly without being able to get caught up with each other?

The twins garbage already sucks balls and it hasn't even started.
Will the twins be able to talk to each other outside of the house? Or will they be switched instantly without being able to get caught up with each other?
The only way this will work is if each are tuned into what the other is doing so I suspect they will be kept up to date in the diary room before the other heads back in.

Users who are viewing this thread