What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Are you a Costco member? What do you buy for your household? (1 Viewer)

Did a search and didn't find this mentioned yet:  Johnny's Garlic Spread.  Can make garlic dip, dressing, butters etc all from this little gem and it doesn't have hardly any salt unlike most other pre-made seasonings.  

Did a search and didn't find this mentioned yet:  Johnny's Garlic Spread.  Can make garlic dip, dressing, butters etc all from this little gem and it doesn't have hardly any salt unlike most other pre-made seasonings.  
My local one only seems to carry this for very short time periods - when it does I'll pick up 2-3 big containers - use it as a seasoning with chicken/beef, on vegetables, etc.  Always a fan favorite in our house.

VA703 said:
butcher section

hoping this is a year round thing these things were delic
We get these - I've stopped going out for wings because these are really good quality and cheap - I do them in my fryer and they are awesome.

The local Costco has a beautiful 65" LG 4K OLED TV on display. It was selling for $3150.

They really shouldn't keep it next to the other TVs because it made all the other TVs look like dog####. I am definitely going OLED when my plasma dies.

Do they install? Thinking about getting a kitchen full of appliances.
They install and unlike Home Depot the water line is included. I know it's only $10 but it's the little things. Here's a link to their install guidelines. Link
Thanks!

It seems after a quick read, that they do most of everything if it is a replacement. Didn't see anything on this, do they remove the old stuff? Even to the curb?

Picked up two 12lb USDA Prime Beef Briskets for $3.99/lb yesterday. Great looking marbling/cuts.  

Smoking them for a football draft Fri Night > Sat Morning.  :banned:

Last edited by a moderator:
Picked up two 12lb USDA Prime Beef Briskets for $3.99/lb yesterday. Great looking marbling/cuts.  

Smoking them for a football draft Fri Night > Sat Morning.  :banned:

Wish my Costco had Prime Brisket for $3.99/lb. All mine has are flats and they are something like $4.69/lb. 

Finally found the Duke's shorties meat sticks.  SOOO good.  You all still getting the garlic pepper wings?  I haven't been able to get them locally.

Pretty sure I saw those wings today

i couldn't find that turkey meatloaf someone linked a few posts back though

"I think that dudes going to have sex with that brisket when get gets home!"
The butcher asked me if I needed the flatbed cart. I unfortunately don't have a big enough deep freezer. Crazy price though, he didn't even notice it till I asked him about it ("what's the deal here, this mad cow beef or what?")

My most recent Costco obsession is grilling the Kirkland 1st and 2nd section party wings.  They're already cut with the tips removed, so you can skip some prep.  

Last batch, I marianded about four pounds in a hot sauce, lemon juice, canola oil, onion, garlic, ginger, cilantro, salt, pepper mixture all puréed together in the blender.  Grilled over indirect heat for about 20 minutes, then finished them over the coals to crisp up the skins a little.  

Bought them back inside, divided them up, then glazed them at different heat levels.  Some folks could pick out their favorite hotness, some play "Wing roulette" and grab a few from each portion and find out how hot they are when biting into them.  

Can't believe the value of their optical dept, it's pretty crazy. Exam plus progressive bifocals for my son was 40 out the door with insurance. Without Insurance it was about 220.

Bruce Dickinson said:
My most recent Costco obsession is grilling the Kirkland 1st and 2nd section party wings.  They're already cut with the tips removed, so you can skip some prep.  

Last batch, I marianded about four pounds in a hot sauce, lemon juice, canola oil, onion, garlic, ginger, cilantro, salt, pepper mixture all puréed together in the blender.  Grilled over indirect heat for about 20 minutes, then finished them over the coals to crisp up the skins a little.  

Bought them back inside, divided them up, then glazed them at different heat levels.  Some folks could pick out their favorite hotness, some play "Wing roulette" and grab a few from each portion and find out how hot they are when biting into them.  
I love these wings! I smoked some on Monday. Just the fact that you don't have to cut the fresh wings is such a time saver! 

i swung by earlier tonight and picked up a 400 pack of fruit on the bottom yogurts take that to the breakfast is served bank brohans 

Bruce Dickinson said:

Butcher section?

Capella said:
The butcher asked me if I needed the flatbed cart. I unfortunately don't have a big enough deep freezer. Crazy price though, he didn't even notice it till I asked him about it ("what's the deal here, this mad cow beef or what?")
Prime?

Gonna do two half bone-in Pork shoulders in the crock pot tomorrow.  I cut off half of them, sliced them thin to make Mu Ping Pork.  But the parts closer to the bone are going in the crock, slow cooking all day in southwestern spices, then shredded up.  Enough for dinner will get finished in a skillet with a little oil to get some texture and flavor, rest will get portioned and saved in the freezer for other days.  

That carnitas-style shredded pork is fantastic with a little rice in a bowl, and some fruit on the side to balance the flavors a little.

Anyone have a BBQ sauce that Costco sells they would highly recommend? We are just about out of our Sweet Baby Rays and I would like to try something else. 

My Costco in Minnesota no longer is selling the marinated chicken kabobs that I love to do on the grill. Being early August, I guess it's now officially the winter season, especially since they had a big display of mittens when you walked in. :wall:

Anyone have a BBQ sauce that Costco sells they would highly recommend? We are just about out of our Sweet Baby Rays and I would like to try something else. 
Hmm... my local Costco carries Sweet Baby Ray's and bottles from local restaurants.  

A regional brand I like a lot is Head Country.  They're from Oklahoma.  Not sure if they have national distribution.   

My Costco in Minnesota no longer is selling the marinated chicken kabobs that I love to do on the grill. Being early August, I guess it's now officially the winter season, especially since they had a big display of mittens when you walked in. :wall:
I guess its like that in most stores but who the hell buys that stuff so far away from the season that they're intended?  They must have the numbers to justify it.

Users who are viewing this thread