What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

24 team startup, No IDP, 2-12 team conferences, $50 (1 Viewer)

BYRK75!

Footballguy
Looking to start a 24 team PPR dynasty league.,

20 player rosters.. 4 RD rookie/FA draft in 2016... Must drop 4 players to draft all 4 rounds.

2 IR spots

Each conference will have own draft

Will consist of two, 12 team conferences.. With each conference having four, 3 team divisions.

13 week regular season.. Playoffs weeks 14-16

Will be a victory pts league.. Wins get 2 pts.. Top 4 scoring teams get 2 pts.. 5-8 = 1 pt

Will have 6 playoff teams from each conference.. 4 division winners.. 2 wild cards based on VP

Week 14... 3,4,5 and 6 from AFC will square off in total pts.. 2 highest advance.. 1 and 2 get byes.. The same will happen in the NFC.. These will be separate playoffs at this point.

Week 15.. 1, 2 and 2 highest scoring from week 14 from each conference will square off in total pts.. Once again AFC and NFC will be separate.

Week 16.. The 2 highest scoring teams from each conference in week 15.. Will square off in total pts

Payouts:

$1200 total

Each division winner $25

Each conference reg season total pts $50

Playoff #1 $500

Playoff #2 $250

Playoff #3 $100

Playoff #4 $50

9 player starting lineup: QB,2RB,2WR,TE,K,D/ST,Flex(RB,WR,TE)

Scoring will be: http://football27.myfantasyleague.com/2015/options?L=66901&O=09

Fees: $50 league fee + $25 2016 deposit + $6.25 MFL site fee= $81.25

Handled through League safe

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds good! I've been looking for a VP's league with some type of cumulative-points playoff structure. Swap out K for another WR or Flex position and it sounds just like the league I was considering setting up.

Do you mind forwarding me the link (if you've setup the league yet) so I can get a look at all the rules?

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread