What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

(Filled, Thanks) NFL Obsession Keeper League Opennings (1 Viewer)

NFL Freak

Footballguy
NFL Obsession Keeper League - 8th Season

Here is the homepage: http://www.myfantasyleague.com/2015/home/34743.

On most fronts, we play by classical rules.
12 Owners, $50 Fees, Full Payouts, PPR Scoring.
20 Roster Spots, with 9 Starters: QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, RB/WR/TE, K, DEF.
Owners from several states and countries; Online slow draft.
The full rules posting is found here: http://football5.myfantasyleague.com/2015/options?L=34743&O=26.

Our keeper rules allow for a proven mix of yearly franchise building, while still allowing enough redraft for bad teams to rebuild themselves. Each year, each owner is allowed up to 1 "Franchise Keeper", and up to 5 "Restricted Keepers". The "Franchise Keeper" does not cost you a draft pick, and can only be kept for 1 year before they must return to the draft. Each of the "Restricted Keepers" will cost you a draft pick of 2 rounds earlier than where they were drafted the previous year. (see the rules for a more detailed explanation...).

7 original owners for over 7 years now.
1 5-year owner.
2 1-year owners, both already with competitive teams.
2 open teams.

The 2 available teams have the 3rd and 4th picks in the draft. Between them are a couple great franchise keepers in J.Charles and J.Graham. They also have a few promising keepers such as C.Anderson (14th round), J.Landry (15th), S.Johnson (12th), L.Blount (12th). The two new owners will start with a mini dispersal draft to choose the players they each want from the 2 open team rosters and draft positions.

I realize these available teams need work, but this league doesn't take to long to rebuild if that's what you are committed to doing. I am willing to discuss discounts with owners who have a rebuilding mentality and make a 2 year commitment.

My name is Terry. I have been the Commissioner for all of the 7 previous seasons, and I manage the Freaks of Nature team. Hit me up if you are interested, or have any questions.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread