What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

THE MADNESS HAS BEGUN! (1 Viewer)

Alex - FFPC

Footballguy
The 2016 Footballguys Players Championship will launch today at 1pm ET. Drafts will be filling every single day thru the beginning of the NFL season. And if you're worried about drafting early, don't be. This year the FPC will have pre-season free agency for all drafts that go off before September 3rd!

Today's draft schedule and openings:

FootballGuys Players Championship (Jul 5 1:00 PM) #1902 **DRAFT TODAY!** -- 8 teams open
FootballGuys Players Championship (Jul 5 9:00 PM) #1861 **DRAFT TONIGHT!** -- 6 teams open
FootballGuys Players Championship (Jul 5 11:00 PM) #1896 **DRAFT TONIGHT!** -- 12 teams open

Turn $350 into $300,000

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the message:

OOPS! An error occurred. Please try the following:
Hit the Back button and log out of the site.
Close your browser and re-open it.
Log back into the site.
If you are still experiencing issues then please contact support.

I've tried using multiple browsers.

This is the message:

Log back into the site.

We are not getting any unusual notices about this error. I would recommend clearing your cache and rebooting. Have you tried a different device to see if you can get on?

What device are you using?

This is the message:

Log back into the site.

We are not getting any unusual notices about this error. I would recommend clearing your cache and rebooting. Have you tried a different device to see if you can get on?

My laptop - a Macbook Pro.

This is the message:

Log back into the site.

Issue happens with login. I can access the main page here - http://myffpc.com/ffpccontent/

But when I try to go to my team page it gives me that error. Or if I try to Login from the above link that works, same error.

This is the message:

Log back into the site.

Issue happens with login. I can access the main page here - http://myffpc.com/ffpccontent/

But when I try to go to my team page it gives me that error. Or if I try to Login from the above link that works, same error.
Clear cache/history and reboot. Sounds like you have a bad cookie that needs to get deleted.

Your draft experience sucks..........like right now, try harder, software is under par.
I'm sorry to hear that you had trouble. Due to the various different browsers, devices, firewalls, antivirus and such being used to access the draft rooms, some owners run into trouble but we have always been able to help everyone resolve their issues. If there is something specific you need help with, you're welcome to email me at alex@myffpc.com.

Your draft experience sucks..........like right now, try harder, software is under par.
I'm sorry to hear that you had trouble. Due to the various different browsers, devices, firewalls, antivirus and such being used to access the draft rooms, some owners run into trouble but we have always been able to help everyone resolve their issues. If there is something specific you need help with, you're welcome to email me at alex@myffpc.com.
I played In a 100 leagues last year, and min of 4 in yours. You are far behind. It is like you put out a product with people that never played FF. It was better last year.

In future years, just ask me to draft on your new software for fun...........I will do it and help you.

I played In a 100 leagues last year, and min of 4 in yours. You are far behind. It is like you put out a product with people that never played FF. It was better last year.

In future years, just ask me to draft on your new software for fun...........I will do it and help you.
If you just want to smear and insult, it's a public message board so I guess you're free to do that. But like I said, if you're truly having trouble, I'm sure we can help resolve it.

If you just want to smear and insult, it's a public message board so I guess you're free to do that. But like I said, if you're truly having trouble, I'm sure we can help resolve it.
Do better than having the draft board set on 2014 stats that way if someone has to auto draft they have a fighting chance.

Do better than having the draft board set on 2014 stats that way if someone has to auto draft they have a fighting chance.
1) You can go in and edit the pre-draft rankings ahead of time, if you don't like their own settings then fix it yourself.

2) If you have to auto draft then maybe you would be better off in a yahoo free league

3) If you know you have to autodraft....set your pre-draft rankings or put players you like in the draft que.

The tools are available, you are just being lazy. Then you are coming here to ##### about it. You only have yourself to blame.

I think the league is great....seems like you have some sort of agenda for one reason or another.

1) You can go in and edit the pre-draft rankings ahead of time, if you don't like their own settings then fix it yourself.

2) If you have to auto draft then maybe you would be better off in a yahoo free league

3) If you know you have to autodraft....set your pre-draft rankings or put players you like in the draft que.

The tools are available, you are just being lazy. Then you are coming here to ##### about it. You only have yourself to blame.

I think the league is great....seems like you have some sort of agenda for one reason or another.
:lmao:

Victim blaming. WTG.

No, wait, not that one.

STF something.

If they don't want specific comments on what they could improve, they shouldn't have a publicly available product for sale. And if they probe for specifics, last thing they need is a sycophantic ninny chiming in on their behalf.

What a numbnuts.

Quick question Alex:

If you have $1000 in the system, and you do your first 2 drafts, does it automatically let you register for the 3rd draft at $300 ($1k 3 team package?). Want to make sure I do not get screwed as I am registering as and when I am ready/available to draft.

Quick question Alex:

If you have $1000 in the system, and you do your first 2 drafts, does it automatically let you register for the 3rd draft at $300 ($1k 3 team package?). Want to make sure I do not get screwed as I am registering as and when I am ready/available to draft.
The system will charge you $300 for every 3rd team you register for, regardless if you buy them as a 3-pack or separately.

Quick question Alex:

The system will charge you $300 for every 3rd team you register for, regardless if you buy them as a 3-pack or separately.
Thx

This is statement is very fair and you are correct. I was pissed and not happy that I got auto pick in the 3rd round when the site crashed looking for Frank Gore. You run a good thing and bashing doesn't help. I am sorry. Having said that, all I want is something functional. I am not pre queuing any league I am in. I have not had to do that since 1999. What I am complaining about has been standard for live draft software for over 15 years. You do yahoo up top but you cant see anything important if you are up top. Your whole main page is dedicated to 2014 stats player list and a queue that has 2014 stats.............do you think this helps in any way?

I played In a 100 leagues last year, and min of 4 in yours. You are far behind. It is like you put out a product with people that never played FF. It was better last year.In future years, just ask me to draft on your new software for fun...........I will do it and help you.
This is statement is very fair and you are correct. I was pissed and not happy that I got auto pick in the 3rd round when the site crashed looking for Frank Gore. You run a good thing and bashing doesn't help. I am sorry. Having said that, all I want is something functional. I am not pre queuing any league I am in. I have not had to do that since 1999. What I am complaining about has been standard for live draft software for over 15 years. You do yahoo up top but you cant see anything important if you are up top. Your whole main page is dedicated to 2014 stats player list and a queue that has 2014 stats.............do you think this helps in any way?
They can't buy you a better computer or faster internet. I have never had a problem. Fix ur cpu.

I played In a 100 leagues last year, and min of 4 in yours. You are far behind. It is like you put out a product with people that never played FF. It was better last year.In future years, just ask me to draft on your new software for fun...........I will do it and help you.
They can't buy you a better computer or faster internet. I have never had a problem. Fix ur cpu.
This is isn't a fair statement to him...

I do a lot of leagues and have been in many that have had issues while drafting in their room. They usually work through the issues well but it does still happen quite often..

I also agree with how the draft room is currently set up. I hate how you cannot see who is drafted without having to scroll back down to find out. You should be able to see it on the screen while preparing your own pick to draft without having to scroll down. I hope they can get this changed soon as it really does suck... Other than that I don't have any complaints because I could care less about last years stats or this years projections, I rank them on my own..

I also agree with how the draft room is currently set up. I hate how you cannot see who is drafted without having to scroll back down to find out. You should be able to see it on the screen while preparing your own pick to draft without having to scroll down. I hope they can get this changed soon as it really does suck..
Shawn, can you please email me with the specifics of this issue? I want to really understand what the problem is but not sure I do right now.

I also agree with how the draft room is currently set up. I hate how you cannot see who is drafted without having to scroll back down to find out. You should be able to see it on the screen while preparing your own pick to draft without having to scroll down. I hope they can get this changed soon as it really does suck..
Shawn, can you please email me with the specifics of this issue? I want to really understand what the problem is but not sure I do right now.
Sure will when I get home Alex..

Thanks

Sure will when I get home Alex..

Thanks
any results?

I agree that the draft layout could use some work. Having to scroll to the bottom to see who was drafted is the worst aspect and could be easily fixed. My screen shows the next 12 picks and that is excessive. Instead show the last 6 picks and the next 6.

I agree that the draft layout could use some work. Having to scroll to the bottom to see who was drafted is the worst aspect and could be easily fixed. My screen shows the next 12 picks and that is excessive. Instead show the last 6 picks and the next 6.
The draft room design/layout has been worked on yesterday and you should see significant improvement. Also, since each person's computer screen size, resolution and browser type is different, another simple way to adjust the draft room is by using your browser's zoom %. For me, by reducing my browser to 90% zoom, I can see the entire draft room perfectly on all my computers.

The draft room design/layout has been worked on yesterday and you should see significant improvement. Also, since each person's computer screen size, resolution and browser type is different, another simple way to adjust the draft room is by using your browser's zoom %. For me, by reducing my browser to 90% zoom, I can see the entire draft room perfectly on all my computers.
Do you feel that yesterday's work resolved whatever issues people were having with Chrome and IE? I'm drafting my first team of the year tonight and wondering if I should download Firefox so I don't have problems

Longtucky Lemmings said:
Alex - FFPC said:
Do you feel that yesterday's work resolved whatever issues people were having with Chrome and IE? I'm drafting my first team of the year tonight and wondering if I should download Firefox so I don't have problems
I am not aware of any widespread issues for Chrome users. I hear of tons of players using Chrome successfully. IE can be tricky, yes. But most of the time this can be and usually is resolved. There are instructions on the pop-up window when the draft is pulling up on how to get optimum performance.

FYI - I'm getting the 'Oops!' error again, both on Safari and Firefox. Maybe it's in the middle of an update at this very moment? I did the quit out, reboot... whole process and I cannot access the login page from either browser. I refuse to use Chrome. Hopefully this is just temporary.

Users who are viewing this thread