What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Interboard Challenge League 2015 (1 Viewer)

renesauz

IBL Representative
I'll be sending out PM's to last year's particiants within the next couple of days. More info coming soon.

Sending out some PM's now. FBG's won this last year, and I'm looking forward to defending our title!

From last year's intro:

Most years, we have 2 or 3 team-members turnover, so if anyone is interested in joining the FBG squad post here. The IBL is a massive league comprised of 12 members each from 8 different fantasy football message boards. It is unique in that it is more of a team effort, with 8 separate drafts that get combined into a single PPR league with 8 copies of every player and you play 6 or 7 head to head games weekly. The drafts are wild because you can actually trade out of you home draft and into any any draft- meaning you can almost always get YOUR guy. While there is an individual title, it's really a team event
The league re-organizes every year, but I'm hoping for some minor rules tweaks this off-season related to lineups.

Last year's participants are listed below. If you're coming back to defend our title, please post in here or PM me. Alternates please comment in the thread!

ReneSauz : captain, returning

Rudnicki - IN

Stinkin Ref/BassNBrew - IN

Valence - in?

Gringo - IN

By The Sea Wannabe - IN

Sinrman - IN

Clash of the Titans (returning)

Bro1ncos - IN

Old Milwaukee - IN

Duckboy - IN

Sweet Love- IN

Last edited by a moderator:
OldMilwaukee said:
Rene,

Who is hosting the IBL message board this year? As usual, I cannnot sign on to FFLW message board., and furthermore, I see no thread for IBL.

Whats up!!
It's still at livewire.

Several boards are still getting themselves together. I would hop to have much more info in the next few days.

FBG DRAFT SLOTS:

1.07A

1.04B

1.12B

1.01C

1.09C

1.06D

1.03E

1.11E

1.08F

1.05G

1.02H

1.10H

ABC start on July 29th

DEF on Aug 5th

GH on the 12th

Please post preferences as soon as possible. THANKS!

My preference is for early draft/early spot.

FBG DRAFT SLOTS:

1.07A

1.04B

1.12B

1.01C

1.09C

1.06D

1.03E

1.11E

1.08F

1.05G

1.02H

1.10H

ABC start on July 29th

DEF on Aug 5th

GH on the 12th

Please post preferences as soon as possible. THANKS!

My preference is for early draft/early spot.
Would prefer a DEF one.

Links again for websites? I had bookmarked last year's and wasn't pulling anything up for some reason...

Oh...I need to set our team lineup into the site SOON. Please give input on preferred slots ASAP!

So far I have:

ReneSauz : early draft/slot

Rudnicki - mid round pick (3-7)

Stinkin Ref/BassNBrew - EARLY

Valence -

Gringo -

By The Sea Wannabe - 1.05G, 1.10H, or 1.02H

Sinrman - DEF drafts

Clash of the Titans:

Bro1ncos - 1.06D or 1.08F

Old Milwaukee - ANY

Duckboy - ANY

Sweet Love- ABC, NO to GH drafts

early draft would be best for me (a-c) and hopefully Bass.....(g-h) would be difficult....(def) a little tough......honestly 1.12 B would probably be perfect, not scared of the 12 hole....love the turns....bring it

Will be assigning these later tonight. Only a couple of folks haven't given input, and I know Gringo is normally pretty flexible

1.07A Duckboy

1.04B Renesauz

1.12B StinkinRef/BassnBrew

1.01C Sweetlove

1.09C Clash of the Titans

1.06D Bro1ncos

1.03E Rudnicki

1.11E Sinrman

1.08F Old Milwaukee

1.05G ByTheSeaWannabe

1.02H Valence

1.10H Gringo

Link to draft A: http://www5.myfantasyleague.com/2015/home/70436

Password for now: 2015draft

That password should carry over to the B through H drafts if you're unable to log in and change it before those are set up sometime later today.

First flight drafts are currently scheduled to kick off tomorrow morning (29th). No rule changes unfortunately.

That password should carry over to the B through H drafts if you're unable to log in and change it before those are set up sometime later today.
Just a reminder to Log in and set up your info (email, change password, wireless ect. ect). If this is done before they copy this league to set up the others, you won't have to do it for each draft. Huge time saver!!

Rene, I sent you and my info to forward to someone who runs the boards at FFLW (maybe Chad, Aargyl?) I still cannot log in.

quick feel for the group.....

any must haves this year.......who you targeting......who you think look like bargains at current ADP....any avoids.....lessons from last year or previous years.....

I'll start with a couple reminders:

1. WR's always seem to be like gold in these and go early and often with the format still the same this should continue

2. QB2's can always be found on the waiver wire, unless super value drops to you at QB2 and you think you can deal it later, it seems better to use that roster spot at the draft on an upside flyer at another position

any must haves this year.......who you targeting......who you think look like bargains at current ADP....any avoids.....lessons from last year or previous years.....

1. WR's always seem to be like gold in these and go early and often with the format still the same this should continue

2. QB2's can always be found on the waiver wire, unless super value drops to you at QB2 and you think you can deal it later, it seems better to use that roster spot at the draft on an upside flyer at another position
QBs get selected later in the later drafts then the earlier drafts. It's wise for the guys drafting early to acquire two picks in a later draft to go after their preferred QB.

ABC- Starts Monday, August 3rd
DEF- Starts Monday, August 10th
GH- Starts Monday, August 17th

Things were wisely pushed back a few days.

Any problems please let me know ASAP.

hey renesauz....thanks for taking the lead on getting this organized from our end....really appreciate it....time to defend

I'm logged in to draft A and updated my PW and email. The links to the other drafts are still for 2014.

Was hoping for a little scoring changes this year, as WRs are weighed too heavily and get snapped up early and often. But if that's the way it is, we have to play that game and target WRs a lot or face an uphill challenge. Years past I've gone strong RB early since even the best ones tend to fall much further, and it works....if you can hit it right on some tier 2-3 WRs in rounds 2, 3, and/or 4.

Floated this to Cuse9 who was looking to move into the 1st (basically netting two 1st rounders):

He gets:

1.11E (11)
8.02E (86)
11.11E (131)

I get:

2.08 (20)
5.03 (51)
10.08 (116)

Will see what happens...

Bleh... his counter (which I turned out, naturally):

I get:

You get (Draft C)

Has it around 4% his favor, and I wouldn't be drafting until 3.5. No thanks!

Was hoping for a little scoring changes this year, as WRs are weighed too heavily and get snapped up early and often. But if that's the way it is, we have to play that game and target WRs a lot or face an uphill challenge. Years past I've gone strong RB early since even the best ones tend to fall much further, and it works....if you can hit it right on some tier 2-3 WRs in rounds 2, 3, and/or 4.
yeah I was really hoping they would take that 4th possible starting WR and make it a flex that included a possible 3rd starting RB or 2nd TE......really think it would help the draft/league......but it is what it is.....

since you only HAVE to start 1 RB it is really hard to pass on WR early.....

curious how high Gronk goes in the first....

Well, after turning down his offer, Cuse and I pulled the trigger on my offer. Pretty happy with that... first trade of the year!

Users who are viewing this thread