What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Interboard Challenge League 2015 (1 Viewer)

How hard would you guys go after Coleman. I am concerned about Freeman holding up. I don't have anything behind him. Or should I just be looking at a wr for a rb trade. Or stand pat.

Eli/Mariotta

Freeman/ Ras. Jennings/ Vereen/ Alf/ Crowell

Dem. Thomas / Edelman / Marshall / Decker / Cooks / Marv Jones

Bennett / Heath

Housh

Bengals / Panthers
You're sitting pretty. I'd offer Jennings/Vareen/etc for Coleman especially during this bye week stretch. You'll never play any of those guys.

If you believe in Bennett then sit tight, otherwise move Cooks/Jones for Olsen or Gates. With Gronk having some off weeks (owners may be panicing), I'd consider moving one of your other WRs for Gronk.

IMO you should be exploiting that WR depth to get a team in tier 2/3 dealing with byes to cough up a stud. Remember the regular season is only 12 weeks. We are at the halfway point. Teams have to make a move now up to tier one or be eliminated from title contention.

eta - In additon to hitting up the Gronk owners, I'd be working over every A. Brown owner. If I were you I'd flip Edelman or Marshall for Brown in a heartbeat.

eta - year after year I've seen owners who are struggling with a talented roster flip their roster about this time of the year. I remember getting Dez one year and moving Jordan for Jeffrey two years ago right about this time.

Last edited by a moderator:
How hard would you guys go after Coleman. I am concerned about Freeman holding up. I don't have anything behind him. Or should I just be looking at a wr for a rb trade. Or stand pat.

Eli/Mariotta

Bennett / Heath

Housh

Bengals / Panthers
I'd go after WW Stafford too....help weekly nightmare of picking between your other two....just IMO... Coleman would be a good add....could probably afford to deal a wr

Eli/Mariotta

Bennett / Heath

Housh

Bengals / Panthers
I'd want Coleman as a handcuff if you can swing it. I have both on my squad.

Will likely go 4-3...a couple of misses (started Ivory and Martin over Miller and Clay over Witten). I really need for Hyde to have a good week so I can try to package him with a decent WR for a better WR.

Leading in all 7, but will likely drop at least 1 tonight. Happy to drop 140+ again though.

Overall it looks like a decent week for us

Went 6-1. Looks like we have 4 guys in the top 15 or so, and only 1 in the bottom 20 or so, so should be a good to almost great week again.

Rene 6-1

Ref 7-0

Duck 6-1

Gringo 0-7

btsw 2-7

Ruds 7-0

Sweet 4-3

sirnman 2-5

valence 6-1

bro1ncos 3-4

old mil 7-0

clash 3-4

53-33

56 wins for Zealots.

Threw a couple of proposals out there, dangling Hyde for Lacy. Not sure anyone will bite, but with Martin, Miller and Ivory, I can take a chance on Lacy.

Thinking of sitting WR E. Saunders for Crabtree or Micheal Floyd.

Thoughts please?

Thinking of sitting WR E. Saunders for Crabtree or Micheal Floyd.

Thoughts please?
Assuming Calvin then you are starting 2 of those 3?

Dodds says Sanders 16, Floyd 29, Crabtree 30.

Crabtree is playing the Jets. No good imo.

Floyd has the most upside but probably Low floor based on past history.

Assuming GB scores, Denver should be playing from behind. Sanders has gotten double digit targets 4 of 6 games.

Lastly, and I know this is stupid, but I like watching my guy play primetime or having one more bullet left. If it's a coin flip, I defer to playing the primetime time player.

You'll have CJ's game in the books (London) if you need to adjust to a higher ceiling guy.

I'll end up posting a decent score, but it could have been sooooooo much better. Lost my RB1 AND my WR1 early in their games....L. Bell and K. Allen

picked up Ryan Fitzpatrick to start him. didn't work out too well.

had huge games from Fitzgerald and ODB but sitting at 2-5 right now. need help from TY Hilton.

Should have went with my gut and started Crabtree instead of Saunders.

Running game not helping this week.

3-3, with one game up in the air.

Likely will go 3-4, possibly 4-3. Didn't leave anything on the bench this week, but just did not have one all-star performance. I am sitting at 105 and hope Carolina Def has a good game so I can at least pick up some points (even if ti does not equate to wins).

How did we do in the Bell/Forte debacle...did we lose a lot of copies?

Well, looks as though we did not lose one Forte, but DID lose two Bells. Zealots had no Bells, but did lose two Fortes.

4 or 5 wins, but lost Bell for the year and Keenan Allen for at least a couple weeks. Too low on the WW to expect the top targets to make it to me.

Seems likely to cost me a tier. :(

4 or 5 wins, but lost Bell for the year and Keenan Allen for at least a couple weeks. Too low on the WW to expect the top targets to make it to me.

Seems likely to cost me a tier. :(
You would be surprised. We've been getting our 2nd or 3rd choice most weeks. Probably 20% of the teams aren't even submitting legal lineups.

Waiver Wire Thoughts

TE - All kinds of options here. If you're weak at TE, fix it this week. 7 copies of Vernon Davis available. 3 copies of Heath Miller. Tamme and Fleener wouldn't be my picks, but they'll probably last through round 2.

QB - Luck, Palmer, Newton, Rodgers get you about 20-22 a week on average. The last couple of weeks Alex Smith, Winston, Hoyer get you the same production free of charge.

RB - FBGs owns 2 of the 3 taken DWillys, 5 more left. Any Lynch owners should have Rawls locked up as he's out there. I'm sure there are 8 copies of Forte's backup available.

WR - It's raining options at WR. Malcolm Floyd 5 copies, M. Wilson 4 copies. K. Aiken 3 copies. Colston always seems to finsih the season strong, 7 copies. My personal sleeper is Tyler Lockett, 1 copy. I think he takes over a starting spot this year.

interesting think I noted was the FBGs already had heavy ownership in most of these players.

Well....I'llbe busy on the WW this week. Hard to overcome losing both your RB1 and your WR1 for the year though :(

Well....I'llbe busy on the WW this week. Hard to overcome losing both your RB1 and your WR1 for the year though :(
Good thing is that you drafted well. DJax is coming back and Floyd seems to be producing. Lafell may even be a decent WR. Your set at RB with Freeman. I think you can find a starter on the wire this week. Also with the huge number of byes this week, being available Thursday at 11 am or having someone around to help you will net a solid player.

I feel like I am living "Fantasy Football Follies"...DWill would have been my choice. I would not have gotten him, however, I could have found room for Aiken. My problem is, I am loaded with average players, and end up having a ton of points on the bench.

Would you guys keep Torrey Smith (just on the notion things may change there with Gabbert...lol) or go with Inman? I've heard he slots into Allen's role, but not 100% sure about that. It would give me two SD receivers though.

with the guys suffering season ending injuries, it made it pretty easy for many teams to unload one of those guys on to the ww this week so there isnt much out there....

hyde

wheaton

alf morris

rashad jennings

amendola

royal

blue

rueben randle

karlos williams

sproles

abdullah

colston

wallace

M. wilson

Would you guys keep Torrey Smith (just on the notion things may change there with Gabbert...lol) or go with Inman? I've heard he slots into Allen's role, but not 100% sure about that. It would give me two SD receivers though.
i would prefer M. Wilson from CHI or colston maybe....at least for this week....but just IMO

Can someone get the keys to Gringo's team...

Gringo (FBG) PLAYER EVENT Kaepernick, Colin SFO QB
vs Falcons Sun 4:05 p.m. ET - Game Has Not Yet Started 0.00 Subtotal Ellington, Andre ARI RB
Bye - Bye Week 0.00 Subtotal Johnson, Duke CLE RB
at Bengals Thu 8:25 p.m. ET
CLE 10, CIN 31 6.00 1 Receiving TDs 3.80 38 Receiving Yards 2.00 2 Receptions 11.80 Subtotal Baldwin, Doug SEA WR
Bye - Bye Week 0.00 Subtotal Johnson, Calvin DET WR
Bye - Bye Week 0.00 Subtotal Marshall, Brandon NYJ WR
vs Jaguars Sun 1:00 p.m. ET - Game Has Not Yet Started 0.00 Subtotal Graham, Jimmy SEA TE
Bye - Bye Week 0.00 Subtotal Bryant, Matt ATL PK
at 49ers Sun 4:05 p.m. ET - Game Has Not Yet Started 0.00 Subtotal Cardinals, Arizona ARI Def
Bye - Bye Week 0.00 Subtotal 11.80 Grand Total

Looks like five guys on a bye and one on the bench. Hasn't made a free agent pick up in over a month.

You only have 6 starters Clash and two of those are on a bye. Something weird is going on as several players on your roster aren't showing up on the bench.

Renesuaz - We need to figure out something with Gringo. Looks like he's no longer a member here as a member search for Gringo didn't bring back anything. It's been almost 2 weeks since he's visited the league site. He started Baldwin over Floyd last week. Ari D is in for Den D. He's carried Montee Ball all year. Even a few wins from this franchise might have us in a comfortable lead. If the lineup isn't changed for this week, it will probably go 0-7.

Renesuaz - We need to figure out something with Gringo. Looks like he's no longer a member here as a member search for Gringo didn't bring back anything. It's been almost 2 weeks since he's visited the league site. He started Baldwin over Floyd last week. Ari D is in for Den D. He's carried Montee Ball all year. Even a few wins from this franchise might have us in a comfortable lead. If the lineup isn't changed for this week, it will probably go 0-7.

I'll put one in for him Saturday night if he hasn't by then, and could easily continue to do so going forward. Not sure what's up. (Gringo is a staff member and used to be IBL commish a few years ago)

i would prefer M. Wilson from CHI or colston maybe....at least for this week....but just IMO
Dumped Smith for Inman...I am loaded with WR3s and 4s, so needed an upside pick. Already own Wilson. Thanks for the advice!

Eeek! It is odd though with all the RBs going down, he has not gotten a sniff...he is still an FA in the NFL now, correct?

Users who are viewing this thread