What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Interboard Challenge League 2015 (1 Viewer)

Renesuaz - We need to figure out something with Gringo. Looks like he's no longer a member here as a member search for Gringo didn't bring back anything. It's been almost 2 weeks since he's visited the league site. He started Baldwin over Floyd last week. Ari D is in for Den D. He's carried Montee Ball all year. Even a few wins from this franchise might have us in a comfortable lead. If the lineup isn't changed for this week, it will probably go 0-7.

I'll text him and see what's up

Renesuaz - We need to figure out something with Gringo. Looks like he's no longer a member here as a member search for Gringo didn't bring back anything. It's been almost 2 weeks since he's visited the league site. He started Baldwin over Floyd last week. Ari D is in for Den D. He's carried Montee Ball all year. Even a few wins from this franchise might have us in a comfortable lead. If the lineup isn't changed for this week, it will probably go 0-7.

I'll put one in for him Saturday night if he hasn't by then, and could easily continue to do so going forward. Not sure what's up. (Gringo is a staff member and used to be IBL commish a few years ago)
You may want to engage before that. I don't think there's enough non bye week players to field a team. You may need to work the wire.

Hey guys. Sorry I haven't been as present on the board this season as much as in years past. I have continued to submit full lineups and make pickups throughout the season though. Nothing seems to work out for me other than Julio at WR and with both Hill and Murray disappointing I haven't had too many great weeks. I've sought out a few trades but no bites.

I'll keep fighting.

Aaron Rudnicki said:
Dave replied to say he submitted a lineup and will try to check waivers as soon as he's able to.
Not sure what this means as far as commitment moving forward but if he is not willing to stay invested I am willing to assume his roster and start working WW immediately if I could get a password....kinda sucks to check out in a team event when others are staying active and trying to defend this mofo......

Aaron Rudnicki said:
Dave replied to say he submitted a lineup and will try to check waivers as soon as he's able to.
Not sure what this means as far as commitment moving forward but if he is not willing to stay invested I am willing to assume his roster and start working WW immediately if I could get a password....kinda sucks to check out in a team event when others are staying active and trying to defend this mofo......
it means he has some stuff going on.

I offered to have someone take over the team.

it means he has some stuff going on.I offered to have someone take over the team.
No worries just offering to help since his stuff has kept him mia for so long......

ugh......Had TE Richard Rodgers backing up Kelce for 8 weeks, this week with Kelce on bye, I get cute and swap him out for Heath Miller. :wall:

117.22 2-3 with two games TCTC.

127 with Gould to go - left a ton of points on the bench after spending 30 minutes before kick off shuffling my roster (doohhh!)

Thus far:

5 confirmed wins (one guy is minus 40 with Langford)

One guy is at 92 with Woodhead, Steve Johnson and Lambo

One guy at 119 and Bennett

I am guessing I walk away at 6-1 for the week. Needed a good week, but I hate all the points I left on the bench.

132.56 likely only net us one win.

Unfortunately my gb let his fascination with Denver RBs get the best of him again and Lamar Miller's 33.1 points are staring at us on the bench.

Unfortunately my gb let his fascination with Denver RBs get the best of him again and Lamar Miller's 33.1 points are staring at us on the bench.
uhhhh....IIRC you had Hillman plugged in before I visited the submit lineup page.... I thought you wanted to roll with him over Miller....seriously....think you also had djax plugged in

decent score for only one win......oh well...

Last edited by a moderator:

uhhhh....IIRC you had Hillman plugged in before I visited the submit lineup page.... I thought you wanted to roll with him over Miller....seriously....think you also had djax plugged in

I do recall DJax as I'm not a fan of double TE. I also set lineups weeks in advance awhile back just in case so maybe that's why Hillman was there.

Regardless, I just plugged in Miller and Brady for the next few weeks.

I do recall DJax as I'm not a fan of double TE. I also set lineups weeks in advance awhile back just in case so maybe that's why Hillman was there.

Regardless, I just plugged in Miller and Brady for the next few weeks.
Yeah, I sat Miller too...hopefully it will not cost me a win, but it will cost me much needed points. Between Miller, Ivory and Martin, I usually sit the best on the bench in every given week. Miller is until he proves he does not need to be.

Curious what people's thoughts are around FA pick ups this week.

Got 3 wins 119 with Bennett

down 4 vs langford and lambo

up 4 vs lambo

up 22 vs langford and jeffery

up 47 vs stevie johnson, jeffery, and langford

So lets go Chargers defense shut down everyone but Bennett. :ph34r:

2-3 with 2 up in the air this week

Up 14.5-ish vs. Lambo

Up 35-ish vs. Rivers, Woodhead, Jeffrey, Gould

So likely 3-4

no...that's a GREAT score to only net 1 win

Need help with my flex:

Doug Martin

Eric Decker

Diggs

Jordan Matthews

Right now I have Decker out (which I do not love), based on his matchup with Buffalo and Rex.

Also starting Stafford vs GB over Tyrod vs Jets

Thoughts?

Need help with my flex:

Doug Martin

Eric Decker

Diggs

Jordan Matthews

Right now I have Decker out (which I do not love), based on his matchup with Buffalo and Rex.

Thoughts?
Jets have been hit or miss on D. Green Bay has been struggling on D. When in doubt, go with Dodds.

48 wins. Fell out of first by one game. 6 in the veterans tier.

Duckboy, btsw, Ruds, and Rene just need to finish around .500.

Bro1ncos and Stinkin Ref barely hanging on.

Old Mil just fell out as out, meaning 7 championship teams is possible.

Ruds, how about James White for Gringo? Langford would have been a nice addition last week.

Could roll the dice on Inman or Funchess.

Need help with my flex:

Doug Martin

Eric Decker

Diggs

Jordan Matthews

Thoughts?
Reall really like Mathews going forward, especially PPR

With byes just about done, I'm ditching marginal WR's (like Jamison Crowder) for high upside RBs that could be difference makers with an injury ahead of them. Rawls, David Cobb, Javorius Allen.

I am going "Dodds chalk", except I am starting Stafford vs GB over Tyrod and the Jets now. I subbed in Ivory for Martin, and am rolling Lamar Miller until he quits.

WR was easy with Brown and Matthews, however, I am going Diggs (ranked 21) over Decker (ranked 22)...according to Dodds. I am a huge Jets fan and realize Decker has been the model of consistency, however, I just don't love him and his knee on this short week.

Chose to pick up Victor Cruz...Marquez Wilson would have never seen the light of day...Cheap flier to take at this point.

it means he has some stuff going on.I offered to have someone take over the team.
Kicker on a bye this week

Old Mil 1-2 wins

Ruds 2-3 wins

SL 4 wins

btsw 3-4 wins

Gringo 0 wins

Valence 3-4 wins

bro1 0 wins

Duckboy 3-4 wins

Rene 4-5 wins

Clash 6 wins

Sinr 2 wins

Ref 7 wins

Team FBG is probably going to lose a lot of ground this week. Our guys in the 120s caught some bad schedule breaks.

2 weeks left until the playoffs. Yes, we're talking playoffs...

52 wins should be a lock for the championship tier. I suspect 51 wins will be the magic number this year.

Based on that Duckboy 53 and BTSW 52 are locked in.

Ruds at 49 wins needs 2-3 more wins.

Ref and Rene both are at 47 and need to find 4-5 wins out of the next 14 games.

Barring diaster we should have 5 teams in the championship tier. Adding a 6th would be a huge help in winning the overall title. FS has 6, Zeal has 4, and FFT has 5. FS won't get any more in and has 2 at risk. Zeal has one/two at risk and one just on the outside. FFT has two at risk and one long shot. We have 3 teams knocking at the door.

Old Mil at 41 wins likely needs to finish 10-4

Bro1 at 40 wins needs to finish 11-3

Clash at 39 wins needs to drop the hammer and finish 12-2

Those three teams need 43 wins to stay in the veteran tier so they should be secure barring a total collapse.

Sinrman and Sweet Love have 33 wins so they'll need to finish 10-4 to bump up a tier. Valence has 32 sins and will need an 11-3 finish. 33 wins should be enough to stay in this tier so they can be aggressive with lineup decisions to swing for those 10-11 wins.

Gringo needs to win 20 out of his next 14 games to move up a tier. Actually something needs to be done here to keep this team at least competitive. A win here or there not only impacts the teams overall placement, it could help move one of our other teams up a tier. Just having a kicker or starting Floyd (who has been his best WR) last week would have given him a win over a guy one spot in front of Clash and tied with Bro1.

FS/FFT/Zeal all have teams at risk of dropping down a tier.

Sinrman and Sweet Love have 33 wins so they'll need to finish 10-4 to bump up a tier. Valence has 32 sins and will need an 11-3 finish. 33 wins should be enough to stay in this tier so they can be aggressive with lineup decisions to swing for those 10-11 wins.
Music to my ears...what do you guys like on the WW?

QB: Cousins

RB: Ajai (maybe a cuff for Miller owners like myself)?

WR: Givens, Mike Wallace

TE: Allen/Fleener?

Kind of slim pickens,

reached out to Gringo to see if he wants help or not.
Was just looking at his roster. He's got 3 QBs including a hurt and under-achieving Bradford, and 2 defenses. I think I'm going to log in, make a couple of FA pickups and submit a lineup (Bortles might be a good option tonight)

Changed Gringos password so I could get in and make some moves and submit a lineup. Gringo can PM me for the new one.

Moves I made: Dropped Cardinals DST, Stills, Bradford, and Marquis Wilson

Picked up: Riddick, Cecil Shorts. Also grabbed Nelson Algolar as his usage may pick up dramatically second half (Philly has no WR2 and he's healthy now) and Jaron Brown (to spot start if Floyd is unable to go Sunday night). COnsidering nabbing Ajayji (sp?) and dropping Winston (who isn't likely to start over Bortles any time soon barring injury and viable QBs are always available)

Any other suggestions here? It's not an awful roster but it does lack the presence of even a single "stud"

As for lineup: Have CJ anderson in right now ahead of Riddick and Ellington. Figure CJA has the higher upside but could be convinced to change this. Floyd/Jaron, Calvin, B. marshal and Shorts make for a viable set of WRs.

Also: Please don't pick up the Cardinals DST for at least another hour or two. Would look like we were trying to game the system.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gringo gave me his password in case we needed it. Looks like you have it under control. Lineup looks solid to me.

Sweet Love - I'm considering dropping Bailey for Bryant. Bailey has to travel to GB and Buffalo next month. Thoughts?

Horrible day. Didn't realize Lynch was out until it was too late, but it wouldn't have made much of a difference. Still, I have the luck, as I am likely still going to win like 3-4 despite only scoring like 86!

2 guaranteed losses. 5 games I'm leading in. I'm done at a paltry 81.72.

1 +16 vs Tyrod

2 +16 vs Brady

1 +23 vs Shady

1 +12 NE Def

Users who are viewing this thread