What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Interboard Challenge League 2015 (1 Viewer)

Three picks before my back-to-back in C (4.12 and 5.01) and am staring at Miller, Hyde, Alfred Morris, Spiller. Part of me was hoping Gordon or Gore would drop, but I did not want to trade up for them. I walk away with at least one of them. If only one is left, I may trade that 5.01 pick to move back a few slots and eyeball a guy like Lat Murray or Yeldon as a RB2...or would you guys rank either of those two ahead of the foursome I mentioned above?
Millworkguy wants to do a deal with you that would net you Gore or Gordon. He's interested in your next two picks for his early 4th and late 5th.

Three picks before my back-to-back in C (4.12 and 5.01) and am staring at Miller, Hyde, Alfred Morris, Spiller. Part of me was hoping Gordon or Gore would drop, but I did not want to trade up for them. I walk away with at least one of them. If only one is left, I may trade that 5.01 pick to move back a few slots and eyeball a guy like Lat Murray or Yeldon as a RB2...or would you guys rank either of those two ahead of the foursome I mentioned above?
Millworkguy wants to do a deal with you that would net you Gore or Gordon. He's interested in your next two picks for his early 4th and late 5th.
So I would maybe get Gore or Gordon at 4.04, and at 5.09 Lat Murray or someone like that...pretty even on the Dodds. If WRs start going off the board between now and my pick, I would be happy. Not sure what to think...this is that whole "no trading" think coming back to bite me.

So I would maybe get Gore or Gordon at 4.04, and at 5.09 Lat Murray or someone like that...pretty even on the Dodds. If WRs start going off the board between now and my pick, I would be happy. Not sure what to think...this is that whole "no trading" think coming back to bite me.
Well if you wanted Gore that is a way to go.

Maybe you could get with another FBG in a later draft and swap some picks. That way you would have ammo to move the 4.4 higher if you wanted to. It would also give you flexibility to move around with other FBGs later.

eta - It's 1% in your favor.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet Love said:
Stinkin Ref said:
i'd be okay with a gore/L. murray backfield
Yeah, true. But I can almost taste a Miller/Hyde one...just not sure it will pan out that way, though.
Let's see what Dodd's has to say...

Gore 206

Murray 183

Miller 209

Hyde 176

Personally I think Gore has the most upside in the Indy offense and is head and shoulders above his back up.

Murray is a wildcard w/o much of a track record.

Miller has the J-Train in town.

Hyde will lose touches to Bush.

Ok, advice:

I have the 5.05C pick coming up, and looking at QBs I have three intriguing ones still available - Peyton, Brees, and Big Ben. There are maybe 6 or 7 picks before mine so maybe they get snapped up, but one might slip to me. Should I go for one at that point, or wait longer and go for a WR or RB again? So far I have:

Lynch

K Benjamin

G Tate

Clash of the Titans said:
Alert! Desean Jackson suffered a separated shoulder and is " out a few weeks " according to rotoworld

Buyer beware
figures....he was #1 on my predraft list and I got him 2 hours ago. :(

Ok, advice:

I have the 5.05C pick coming up, and looking at QBs I have three intriguing ones still available - Peyton, Brees, and Big Ben. There are maybe 6 or 7 picks before mine so maybe they get snapped up, but one might slip to me. Should I go for one at that point, or wait longer and go for a WR or RB again? So far I have:

Lynch

K Benjamin

G Tate
not huge on a RB pick here for you as i dont think the value is there after taking a quick look and you only have to start one.....like some of the WR's that are left and really like some of the TE's....if one of those three is still there I think you have to go there instead of RB and WR for sure...TE a little different cause some solid option left, but maybe a position you could still wait a little on.....qb's are going to start going in C but its also a position you can get in later drafts pretty late.....an olsen or kelce might be a nice addition to your squad....or you could go ahead a snag a qb and then hitch your wagon to an eifert or something later as a high upside difference maker....

eta: I have a feeling a guy like witten or somebody is going to tumble this year so after further review qb may be the way to go if one of those homies slides

Ok, advice:

Lynch

K Benjamin

G Tate
not huge on a RB pick here for you as i dont think the value is there after taking a quick look and you only have to start one.....like some of the WR's that are left and really like some of the TE's....if one of those three is still there I think you have to go there instead of RB and WR for sure...TE a little different cause some solid option left, but maybe a position you could still wait a little on.....qb's are going to start going in C but its also a position you can get in later drafts pretty late.....an olsen or kelce might be a nice addition to your squad....or you could go ahead a snag a qb and then hitch your wagon to an eifert or something later as a high upside difference maker....
Well, I'm REALLY hoping Graham is still available at 3.11E once that draft starts. He's been going right around there in the others... Olsen might be ok... I'm just not buying huge into Kelce, but maybe I'm wrong on him.

I agree though that are are still some decent WRs left.

Gotcha. Will have to see how it shakes out... I agree about someone like Witten. Not as valuable as an Olsen or Kelce, but you can get him much later and will still put up some decent points.

Ok, advice:

Lynch

K Benjamin

G Tate
2 of you QBs are available at 6.6 right now in draft A. Maybe you should trade for an orc pick there rather than spend a 5.5 pick on one.

On a ppg basis last year you had QB4 to QB23 (on a ppg basis) sandwiched between 17 to 22 ppg

eta - Ben will likely go in rd 8 in the later drafts.

Ok, advice:

Lynch

K Benjamin

G Tate
2 of you QBs are available at 6.6 right now in draft A. Maybe you should trade for an orc pick there rather than spend a 5.5 pick on one.

On a ppg basis last year you had QB4 to QB23 (on a ppg basis) sandwiched between 17 to 22 ppg

eta - Ben will likely go in rd 8 in the later drafts.
That's the kinda stuff I need. Talk me off the ledge. I do have the 6.02E pick where one might still be around. I'll monitor the others to see where the each fall (A seems to be way ahead of the others right now). I may try to float the pick.

3.09E, 6.01B, 6.09B, 7.04B, 9.04B, 10.09B, 11.04B, 12.09B, 13.04B, 14.09B, 15.04B, 16.09B, 17.04B, 18.09B

1.04B Leveon Bell,
3.04B Keenan Allen, 4.09B DeSean Jackson

5.04B Zach Ertz

Last deal:

StinkinRef/Bass give 3.9E and 6.1B for Graham and 5.11C for Renesauz

Egggggcellent! Was able to find a buyer for 5.05C. I move back to 6.02F, but move up from 13.11E to 9.11F.

Egggggcellent! Was able to find a buyer for 5.05C. I move back to 6.02F, but move up from 13.11E to 9.11F.
Good to hear. When I made my picks last night, MillWorkGuy was interested in a trade (he also wanted Miller), but I did send him an IM telling him you were interested in trading. Looks like someone else was interested too!

Sweet Love said:
Stinkin Ref said:
i'd be okay with a gore/L. murray backfield
Yeah, true. But I can almost taste a Miller/Hyde one...just not sure it will pan out that way, though.
Let's see what Dodd's has to say...

Gore 206

Murray 183

Miller 209

Hyde 176

Personally I think Gore has the most upside in the Indy offense and is head and shoulders above his back up.

Murray is a wildcard w/o much of a track record.

Miller has the J-Train in town.

Hyde will lose touches to Bush.
Miller was a no-brainer for me...Hyde on the other hand was more of a hunch. Having drafted Brown, Matthews and Benjamin at WR, I really wanted to bolster my RBs. A small part of me thought of going with Allen Robinson as my WR4, but I just think Hyde has a good of chance as anyone as breaking through. With that said, if the draft came to me earlier in the evening, I might have gone Miller and put my 5.01 for sale, hoping to drop back into the later 5th to grab Murray. With THAT said, I see Helu as more of a challenge than Bush at this stage in his career. I think we saw the beginning of the end for Bush last year.

Anyone interested in this pick at 5.9 c..... Was gonna grab Jackson....went right before me.....not high on Torrey smith or Charles Johnson as WR 4....lost of good RB2s.....think I'm gonna grab always underrated Alfred Morris as my rb2

Anyone see anything at WR. In unless we missing something, if we take one here we could have similar stats in 1-2 rounds.

BassNBrew said:
Sweet love Murray is available here at 5.9
If you don't take him we are giving it strong consideration.

Someone talk me off the ledge of moving to B to snag Wilson.
dear bass

at this point if you want to jump back up and get rw I guess go for it....i don't see any huge difference maker for us other than our first two picks which i assume you will not be using to trde back in.....so if its a little movement from here on out in the final rounds, i am cool with losing a few spots in a few rounds if it gets us your boy....i want you to be happy....

love you....ref....

BassNBrew said:
Sweet love Murray is available here at 5.9
If you don't take him we are giving it strong consideration.

Someone talk me off the ledge of moving to B to snag Wilson.
dear bass

at this point if you want to jump back up and get rw I guess go for it....i don't see any huge difference maker for us other than our first two picks which i assume you will not be using to trde back in.....so if its a little movement from here on out in the final rounds, i am cool with losing a few spots in a few rounds if it gets us your boy....i want you to be happy....

love you....ref....
LOL…He's gone now so that temptation is gone.

History and common sense says wait on a QB, but those damn shiny things are so tempting. RG3 or Mariotta sitting on the ww will be hanging lines like 13/29 for 175 with 1 TD and 2 ints with 60 yd rush for 17 points while Manning goes 20/30 for 225 and 3 TDs for 21 points as our starter. Meanwhile we'll be trying to decide whether to start Malcoln Floyd or Nate Washington as a WR.

OldMilwaukee said:
On the clock with the 5.12. Thinking Mike Wallace. Anyone see anything else?

Would like to trade out, but not sure if I'll have any nibbles.

Will have to sit on this for a couple hours to see ( sorry Rene ).
I'm actually a little more bullish on Wallace this year. Just like the situation in Minny with Peterson back and Bridgewater showing signs of life. They are my pick this year to give the Packers a run for their money...

Gonna be out all day, so I pre-picked my 6.09. First two in que are Abdullah and Vereen....two guys I feel like are going to have terrific seasons in PPR. My only RB now is Bell, so I don't wanna wait too much longer for a second one.

Traded my 7.9 c for 7.10 to get Witten who I thought was good value there

Team

Qb-

RB- McCoy Morris

WR- Calvin Johnson Jeffery Marshall White

TE- Witten

So far:

QB -

RB - Lamar Miller, Carlos Hyde

WR - Antonio Brown, Kelvin Benjamin, Jordan Matthews, Eric Decker

TE -

DEF -

I traded my 6.12C, 7.01C, 10.12C for 6.09D, 7.11C, 9.09H - Basically a bump in the 6th and 9th for a slip in the 7th. So far, that worked out, as I way contemplating Decker at 7.01 and got him at 7.11, so everything else is gravy at this point. I am feeling fine about my draft, but thinking instead of Decker I should have gone Romo, since I'll likely be getting WR at the 6.09 pick (unless a good TE or possibly RB drops).

megatron

You?
Mega or Gronk.

Getting concerned on might not be there.
You just need someone in front of you to grab Charles or ADP. I think you have a better than 50/50 shot one of those guys will go in the next two picks.
Actually Gronk isn't an option since we took Graham. If CJ goes we'll probably have to traded out.
If you'd rather have Gronk (and CJ's gone) I have 3.08F I can move from Graham.

Just traded 7.12B and 18.1B for 8.6B and 12.6B.

Pretty happy with that as we weren't liking our options and were set to take a guy available at 8.6 (we think).

Guy we just made that trade with double up on QBs and now owns Brees and Brady. Haven't dug into things enough to know if the late draft QB slide will hit, but this is a good sign.

bass....do we still need to work out the particulars of our deals with teammates for graham and gore?
nope - all good.

here's what we got

Team Stinkin Ref / BassNBrew

1.9D

2.4D

Graham 3.11

Gore 4.10

D. Jackson 5.3

5.11F

8.4D

8.4E

9.10.F

10.3F

11.12B

12.1B

12.6B

13.12B

14.1B

15.12B

16.1B

17.11B

got an offer out for 1.1 / 2.12 for 1.9 and 2.4 plus we drop from 5.11 to 7.1. I don't mind that drop and it gets us a stud WR. Can trade up for a stud RB in the 2nd.

back shortly after 7 pm eastern time.

Users who are viewing this thread