What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NFL Game Pass (1 Viewer)

One

Not Allowed In Mexico
NFL Rewind is now NFL Game Pass. Adding live preseason games ...starting on August 1st

EVERY GAME, ALL SEASON
  • All 256 Regular Season Games On-Demand
  • Live Out-of-Market Preseason Games*
  • On Connected TV Devices, Tablets, Desktop, and Smartphones**, in HD
  • Relive Games from 2009-2015, Including Super Bowls, On-Demand

Last edited by a moderator:
I had the premium Game Rewind package from last year with the coaches film. They recently sent me an email that said my account was set to auto-renew on August 1st but that it would renew as NFL Game Pass which was the same as rewind but with the pre-season games. If I auto-renew, they will charge me $69.99 instead of the full purchase price of $99.99. I have no idea if the deal will be offered to those who don't currently subscribe but I'm guessing they will.

cr8f said:
K, just found this.

& thanks OMF. Preseason will be pretty cool.

August 1st I think. This year it's changing to Game Pass and includes live pre-season games.

http://www.nfl.com/gamepass?referrer=GR&icampaign=gpdomestic_gr_redirect
Too bad you can't get live games like you can in Canada (unless you have directv). Why the hell did the NFL re-up with them instead of letting you get it ala carte or with cable or Dish?
Yes, you can. Instructions from Reddit here: http://www.reddit.com/r/cordcutters/comments/2cstpa/nfl_20142015_guide

What a bull#### deal. I get the Sunday Ticket and supplemented it with the $20-$30 Preseason Live package on NFL.com. Now I have to pay $99 to see all the preseason games? I love football, but it is hard for an NFL junkie to shell out over $200 for the NFL Ticket AND $100 for 4-weeks of preseason games. Really disappointed.

Anyone seen availability for the iOS, Android and Apple TV apps?

I can only get access through my desktop/laptop.

What a bull#### deal. I get the Sunday Ticket and supplemented it with the $20-$30 Preseason Live package on NFL.com. Now I have to pay $99 to see all the preseason games? I love football, but it is hard for an NFL junkie to shell out over $200 for the NFL Ticket AND $100 for 4-weeks of preseason games. Really disappointed.
Too bad they lumped it all together. The GameRewind is worth it's weight in gold to me, but I can see why you're disappointed in paying $100 when you only want preseason.

Pretty much sucks. I used to subscribe to the audio pass so I could listen to the Vikings play by play guy while watching the game. Would cost me $24.99 for the year. Now they want me to pay $99.99. Guess I will have to try to find some other way to listen to it.

Looks like this will cost $99 to get 'most' preseason games streamed live, and access to all preseason and regular season games after they complete (on Sundays starting after the 4pm ET games complete).

Regarding devices, this link says:

https://www.groundedreason.com/how-to-watch-nfl-football-online/

Currently NFL Game Pass will be available on iPad, iPhone, Android Tablets and Phones, Xbox 360, Xbox One, and Apple TV. More devices are to follow.

Although, I think they way you get it on Apple TV is to stream it to your iPad then 'airplay' it to the Apple TV.

I am wondering if there's anyway to get this on Roku...maybe with a custom shortcut of some sort?

Pass.

Can get DTV live regular season games + shortcuts all year for $99. (Or free if you are a DTV regular subscriber and want to threaten to cancel)

Even better can get all preseason games LIVE, all regular games LIVE, LIVE 24/7 NFL Network + shortcuts + player search for all individual player's plays for $110 with the real version of NFL Game Pass. And not this watered down garbage.

There's other cheaper options out there as well.

So update on ROKU. I have a Roku 3, had the "NFL Now" App, but was instructed by Roku tech support to remove it and re-add it (today).

Now when I launched it, it says:

NFL Now is being updated for the 2015 Season! The new NFL Channel will be come to both NFL Now and NFL Game Pass*. NFL Now will become your daily destination for NFL news and highlights while NFL Game Pass will bring you replays of every game of the 2015 season.

Check back at Kickoff for the launch of the NFL channel.

-NFL Game Pass is a subscription product. Visit NFL.com/Gamepass for more information.
So looks like this will be the home to NFL Game Pass and you CAN watch it on your TV via ROKU.

It seems maybe it is not quite 'ready', and maybe it will have a login or synch option with NFL.com/gamepass (as I did with my YouTube account, Netflix, etc.)?

I've just activated my GamePass also...so I'll be watching to see when you can synch it up with Roku and report back here.

Received my renewal letter for August 1.  

Another $99 for the entire season.

Dear NFL Fan,

With the 2016 NFL season fast approaching, here are some updates about your NFL Game Pass subscription

If you wish to continue your subscription, no action is required. Your access will continue uninterrupted for the 2016 season. On August 1, 2016, your account is set to auto-renew and your account will be billed $99.99

As your favorite team marches toward Super Bowl LI, you can watch live out-of-market Preseason games, listen to live gameday audio and replay every game of the season. Additionally, here's WHAT’S NEW for the 2016-17 season:

No Spoilers: Soon, you will be able to turn scores off-and-on in NFL Mobile, so you don’t ruin the ending before you have a chance to replay the game (this was the most requested feature from our fans last season)!

More Content, More Places: the NFL Films archives and shows like Hard KnocksA Football Life and Sound FX will soon be available on connected TV devices*.

If you no longer want to continue your subscription, you can opt-out of auto-renew by signing into your account and clicking the link to 'Disable Auto-Renew'

Get ready for another exciting NFL season!

The NFL Team 

doesnt nfl network pretty much replay every pre-season game at some point during august?  can you just DVR via that instead of paying $100?

doesnt nfl network pretty much replay every pre-season game at some point during august?  can you just DVR via that instead of paying $100?
I watch any game last year, regular, condensed on my phone whenever.

Watched Khalil Mack sack the Broncos 4 times couple days ago while taking a train to the beach.  

Also, NFLN isn't free as far as I know.  

Edit:  excuse me, Mack had 5 sacks. 

This package doesn't just provide pre-season games. It let's you watch every single regular season and playoff game as well as all games from years past. Coaches film is included. If you are a serious player, I can't imagine being without it.

The new NFL Game Pass app for Apple TV GEN 4 is awful. 

- No 10 second fast forward or rewind

- Blitzed with commercials and highlights 

- Has that MS Windows feel with cascading tiles

Wishing I could go back to the old version.   I saw nothing wrong with it. 

One said:
The new NFL Game Pass app for Apple TV GEN 4 is awful. 

- No 10 second fast forward or rewind

- Blitzed with commercials and highlights 

- Has that MS Windows feel with cascading tiles

Wishing I could go back to the old version.   I saw nothing wrong with it. 
Agreed. The player on their website is ok but they removed the ability to pause/resume with the space bar. That was useful. Why remove it?

Users who are viewing this thread